YUMMY DINNER IDEA!!! 8/30/2019 -

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Damn, did she forget drinking that “lower peehached” peasant’s water is going to give her a severe case of heartburn?

View attachment 914223
Peep that huge Smirnoff can in the fridge. Could that be Becky's? She loves pina colada and orders them at dunkin donuts.

Attachments

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
In all reality: from her vlogs alone, her mood is no different with the stabilizers. She's still a fatass weirdo with a lot of personality disorders. If anything, Necky is the one more stable.

Nothing short of a lobotomy will help Hamber.
I don't even think a lobotomy would do much good at this point. I imagine Hamber's brain looking much like an elderly person with advanced dementia. I think the fat, lack of oxygen, no stimulation intellectually have probably all lead to that level of deterioration. I'm not even joking.

Peep that huge Smirnoff can in the fridge. Could that be Becky's? She loves pina colada and orders them at dunkin donuts.
I'm going to be super generous with Becks today. Perhaps that's a leftover from the birthday celebration a-go-go? Does anyone have anything that would dispute that timeline? I genuinely don't know if it fits, but I also really don't care. If it's her's, she's earned it.

Last edited:

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
we love a dysmorphic legend.

she truly has no comprehension of quite how enormous she is. none. zilch. her previous meltdown over appearing in eric’s video was akin to a teenage girl feeling like a fatty for an hour or two because she had a little belly pooch over her tight shorts in the background of a friend’s snapchat. and then they take a massive dump or eat less salt the next day and their 135 lb body can wiggle back into a size two again and the anxiety just disappears.

she thinks she has “fat” days and “normal” days where her swelling engorges her dainty, youthful frame into an unsightly behemoth. she made it clear that she thinks she “unswelled” herself in this video (look at those elegant little feet! she’s practically a ballerina.) her confidence is spilling over. she flashed her cleavage and pursed her lips and waddled around the shanty, feeling like kylie fucking jenner, straight from the rolling hills of mansions in silicon valley. miley cyrus would give anything to be buried between her thighs. she’s the bora bora sunshine princess again.

until eric clips her shelf-ass in a ghastly candid moment where her stray greasy hairs are falling awry from her poop bun and she has old taco juices on her shirt. then it’s sobs. cue a cockney accent “i can’t believe you’ve done this” directed at becky for making her swelleen worse by forcing amber to leave her tomb for her ben and jerry’s haul. it’s sloppy, saggy lynn with dark circles, buying water bottles and markers and “you can do it, sister!” journals on amazon for her new start, day one, monday or sunday or thursday or until the next weight loss doctor appointment or her never-ending calendar of tomorrows. and that’s all well and dandy, she sees the binge monster in her full regalia; the dingy bra, the sooty knuckles, the lumps and bumps where there shouldn’t be lumps and bumps, her fork callouses, her disappearing holes - both on her face and elsewhere. she faces the monster and she’s fucking terrified about it for two goddamn seconds until her npd kicks itself into high gear and she wakes up feeling like an unconquerable goddess; disparaged by jealous fatties who simply want to be her, held down by Quasimodo, elegant and lithe and wholly in the right to be a vicious cunt to everyone who crosses her path.

it never sticks. it never will. she will cycle through this forever. in her mind, she’s coquettish, feminine, the loveliest thing to grace kentucky. maybe she’s disillusioned because accepting her true visage would require reflection on the damage she caused, it would require taking responsibility. or her ego is so massive that that’s her reality. she floats through life, angelic and pure in her own eyes.

until mumbles throws a brick through that mirror and drags her back to reality for the briefest of moments. fleetingly satisfying for us, fleetingly horrifying for her.

kiwifarms.net
might be an old vlog when the weight loss doctor said to eat frozen meals. if this was 1 of her 3 meals, even if 2 sandwiches or the subway were 1 of her 3 meals she'd probably lose weight at this point. she could get away with eating mcdonalds for 3 meals and lose weight but she just doesn't eat 3 meals she eats all day long

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Noticing lately the use of numbered meals , normally 2, like "my second meal " or " I didn't ba e my first meal " instead of breakfast, lunch, etc.

Is this for timeline hijinks or because she is or was on some "eat X meals a day " plan. Just seems suspect to me.
My guess is that she has been lately using the term "first/second" to describe her meals because of her shitty sleep/nap schedule. She might be afraid of the bonus hate if, due to her naps, she calls it "breakfast" when it's 2pm, or "dinner" if it's her 4th meal of the day and it's 2am.

It's more about her losing all sense of time being bedridden and constantly napping and having to simply count how many times she stuffs her face in a day.

I could be wrong. But it makes a great excuse for that old Taco Bell slogan about being "Fourthmeal".

Or she's completely transformed into a Hobbit...
Breakfast - 7am.
Second breakfast - 9 am.
Elevenses - 11 am.
Lunch - 1 pm.
Afternoon tea - 3pm.
Dinner - 6 pm.
Supper - 9 pm.

electroconvulsivetherapy

*sobs in dovahzul*
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that she has been lately using the term "first/second" to describe her meals because of her shitty sleep/nap schedule. She might be afraid of the bonus hate if, due to her naps, she calls it "breakfast" when it's 2pm, or "dinner" if it's her 4th meal of the day and it's 2am.

It's more about her losing all sense of time being bedridden and constantly napping and having to simply count how many times she stuffs her face in a day.

I could be wrong. But it makes a great excuse for that old Taco Bell slogan about being "Fourthmeal".

Or she's completely transformed into a Hobbit...
Breakfast - 7am.
Second breakfast - 9 am.
Elevenses - 11 am.
Lunch - 1 pm.
Afternoon tea - 3pm.
Dinner - 6 pm.
Supper - 9 pm.
but hobbits do farm work and other labor things during the day, unlike our girl.

im still amazed at how she just cant see how fat she really is, she has to feel it right?
right?

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 914222

Well, it has the veggies her weight loss doctor's plan supposedly didn't include. But check out that 29% of daily fat and 34% of daily sodium! Such a Dummylynn move.
this is (unfortunately) very good for a frozen meal. Most of them have an absurd amount of sodium to cover up the way freezing food makes the flavors kinda weird. that brand of frozen meals is generally good quality and healthier than the alternatives, but its fucking expensive.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
She also likely thinks that this is what "real" ethnic food tastes like. Remember when she ordered the Panda Express orange chicken and said that you could tell it wasn't "authentic". Bitch, authentic to what? Authentic to Panda Express? It was created by the chef that opened the first Panda Express you fool.
Remember that abomination she called Mexican food? It had like french fries, chicken and loads of cheese?

I love how she shows her outfit of the day; hunches over but never backs away from the camera so we can actually see it. I feel sorry for her cats, such a sad existence, they hardly get acknowledged, and Rarity wanted to be pet while AL was talking to her, and AL couldn't even pet her! But you really love those cats gorl!

Trying so hard to stay hydrated? Bitch you don't work, you don't do anything, you're at home all day, with multiple faucets of water and fridge that filters your water!

These videos take effort??? Gorl you literally just turn on the camera and talk to it, it's not like you're actually doing anything in your vlogs at all anymore.

4:38 did she put makeup on her knuckles?? They don't look as dark as normal and look extra dry and cakey like foundation cakey.

8:29 gorl you have not been on any kind of weight loss journey, let's stop calling it that. You've gained 200+ lbs in the last 5 years, that should be scary.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino