YUMMY DINNER IDEA!!! 8/30/2019 -

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agree with her hair being a security blanket of sort, there is no reason to keep it long when it’s not pretty. It’s like she’s in some religious cult, the cult of mobesity. .

Aside from the salon chair problem and a smock not fitting, she couldn’t get her hair washed. . She can’t even lay down in her own bed to sleep, she sure couldn’t breathe with her head back in a wash basin.

I suppose she could go to a Supercuts type place after turning a hose on her head and asking for it to be cut wet, but she’d have to make sure there were armless chairs somewhere. Those poor stylists do everybody.

Or, she could break down and buy a wheelchair or scootypuff and give up on the pretense she can do normal things. Or have somebody come to her. She’s lazy, so she’ll just keep it long.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Timeout for you, Gargurl! Spot on. But tomorrow will come and THE BIG EVENT will happen and all of us will still be sitting here going "Dat fat cunt, she laaaaahed AGAIN!"

The only thing this Hamplanet is guaranteed to provide is even more mental masturbation.

Serial Grapist

I Will Crush You 👠🍇
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another godawful thumbnail. Will recap shortly... Edit: RECAP!

YUMMY DINNER IDEA!!!! - 8/30/2019 (Day 73 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Thumbnail (that she doesn't pick) completely exudes everything EXCEPT "yummy". Let's dive in!

- "Good morneen. I actually fell asleep earlier than usual last night!" (SHELF-ASS-PATS ALL AROUND, GORL!)

- FIRST day on her 125mg-dosage of mood stabilizer!
Just to clarify, she is claiming she is taking 150mg dose of the mood stabilizer.
00:37 in the video.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She has no discernible personality of her own so she just mimics what she thinks she is supposed to do or what she has seen other mukbangers (her idols) do.
IMO, I doubt she enjoyed this at all. Typically, when she really enjoys her food her eyes go wide and she gets giddy, she doesn’t humbly nod like this, and only film herself shovelling in two mouthfuls.

View attachment 914564
Agreed. She's the opposite of Joey's World Tour. When he acts like a maniac and nom nom noms, he's been paid (Pizza Hut endorsement, for example, where he said it was disgusting before that, then came back and acted ready to mess himself over it after they cut the check). When he authentically likes something, he's measured and super calm explaining the flavors and what he likes about it. Amber does her patented shocked face - seal clap, or her other go-to that goofy thumbs up. She has zero personality, she lifts reaction expressions and eating mannerisms from other youtubers. Weird.

kiwifarms.net
I can't find the post now and I'm sad about it, but someone figured out that the left cup of her bra basically is gone.
makes you wonder what is going on through her head...like she doesn't see a 600 pound gorl. does she think this worn out bra still looks good? with all this money on torrid tents a good bra could help things look better from the chest up since that's all she looks at anyway. it might be a tough search through amazon, the internet, lots of becky helping to try them on but I'm sure eventually she'd find one that fits and she can buy 6 of the exact 1 and wear them till she dies.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

Gym Leader Elesa

Archenemy of the THOT Patrol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone whose had hair all their life even longer, to keep it pretty and healthy requires constant care. INTENSIVE CARE. Most people would loathe dealing with it, but for some (admittedly also myself) it can be like your child to you. It can take massive effort to even grow it that long and regular trimming to stop it from just terminating at a certain length is usually required. Some people have such a hard time they might even eat a certain diet. It's honestly proof of her caloric intake it grows so long so easily as much as anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Nina Hagen

kiwifarms.net
As someone whose had hair all their life even longer, to keep it pretty and healthy requires constant care. INTENSIVE CARE. Most people would loathe dealing with it, but for some (admittedly also myself) it can be like your child to you. It can take massive effort to even grow it that long and regular trimming to stop it from just terminating at a certain length is usually required. Some people have such a hard time they might even eat a certain diet. It's honestly proof of her caloric intake it grows so long so easily as much as anything.
AL's hair grew long out of neglect like getting her tooth/teeth checked, her eyes checked, other body things. At some point maybe she was afraid she wouldn't fit in the the chair or the long hair was like a cover for fat. When she did go to a salon I don't remember if she showed herself in the salon chair- I'm sure they have set ups for people like her but AL wouldn't want that embarrassment of a different chair. She doesn't wash her hair as a way to "care for it" she just doesn't bathe because she is too fat to fit in the shower and washing herself is a workout. she is also only 5'2" so the hair looks longer on her.

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
tree update that nobody cares about nor asked for

no way she's gonna finish her 100 days of uploading, not without the videos being under 10 minutes anyways

going as far to think that recording the spot where a tree fell months ago that grass started growing back up is worthy of a vlog or recording your dog taking a shit just shows how little happens in her life

how about that 100 days of weigh in, gorl? it's been close to 2 weeks since the last one. but i bet that she'll upload it today + saying at the end that she's quitting again or some shit

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Her idea of "yummy" is the same as a ten year smoker's idea of yummy, "things my tongue can actually detect".
Nobody's gonna take "yummy" ideas from someone who clearly eats anything in front of them with zero restraint, with her hoglike appearance and literal slop it's the same as going out to a pigpen and deciding a slurry of three day old table scraps and corn looks delicious because the swine are eating it like it's the best thing ever.

Reactions: 8008135

Gym Leader Elesa

Archenemy of the THOT Patrol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is probably giving up the whole 100 days challenge and blaming it on the haydurs
She'll reveal she's eaten Becky and that soon with her added girth she will approach 1,000 lbs. Once this occurs, she will descend to the Lands Below and become a dark goddess of gluttony and vanity.

source-s-dude-trust-me-37765924.png

Tags
None