YUMMY DINNER IDEA!!! 8/30/2019 -

Gym Leader Elesa

Sock Bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is probably giving up the whole 100 days challenge and blaming it on the haydurs
She'll reveal she's eaten Becky and that soon with her added girth she will approach 1,000 lbs. Once this occurs, she will descend to the Lands Below and become a dark goddess of gluttony and vanity.

source-s-dude-trust-me-37765924.png

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I’ve been giving the cut sound some thought. I think it’s because she’s walking and she’s read the comments about how terrible her breathing is. Just my 2 cents, but it just seems like something she’d do.
i think the amys caught up to her and she let out a deadly fart. also showed twinkie shitting so she could blame it on the dog again

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
She'll reveal she's eaten Becky and that soon with her added girth she will approach 1,000 lbs. Once this occurs, she will descend to the Lands Below and become a dark goddess of gluttony and vanity.

I can somewhat confirm. What from little I know of black magic it has all the makings of a dark ascension ritual. Human sacrifice, consumption of life essence, they have enough candles to supply a small sorcery school, plenty of markers to draw runes, toss in a bit of suffering, pain, hatred, greed, and you have the all the tools for some bad voodoo boo boo.

I wouldn't worry too much though, all magic spells require some fine linguistic precision and our gorl can't even pronounce bolth. We have nothing to worry about. Unless she actually shows her laygs, that doesn't require words. The sight alone does all the work to bring about the old ones by driving all who view them insane.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Agree with her hair being a security blanket of sort, there is no reason to keep it long when it’s not pretty. It’s like she’s in some religious cult, the cult of mobesity. .

Aside from the salon chair problem and a smock not fitting, she couldn’t get her hair washed. . She can’t even lay down in her own bed to sleep, she sure couldn’t breathe with her head back in a wash basin.

I suppose she could go to a Supercuts type place after turning a hose on her head and asking for it to be cut wet, but she’d have to make sure there were armless chairs somewhere. Those poor stylists do everybody.

Or, she could break down and buy a wheelchair or scootypuff and give up on the pretense she can do normal things. Or have somebody come to her. She’s lazy, so she’ll just keep it long.
Becky can do it. Make a ponytail at the top of the head, slide the ponytail holder up to the length you want the shortest layer to be, and cut straight across. Becky could achieve this in five minutes. Then check the ends and even it out. If Becky purchases a halfway decent pair of student scissors at Sally Beauty, Hamber could have okay hair that is much less difficult to wash. Are you fatties reading? Twenty bucks for scissors. No breaking of salon chairs required, no drowning of Hamber in the shampoo sink.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Becky can do it. Make a ponytail at the top of the head, slide the ponytail holder up to the length you want the shortest layer to be, and cut straight across. Becky could achieve this in five minutes. Then check the ends and even it out. If Becky purchases a halfway decent pair of student scissors at Sally Beauty, Hamber could have okay hair that is much less difficult to wash. Are you fatties reading? Twenty bucks for scissors. No breaking of salon chairs required, no drowning of Hamber in the shampoo sink.
lol if you think control freak amberlynn would even consider allowing that

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
This is her big announcement: [Dead Air]
If there's no video by 2pm EST the 100 days are officially over.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: RoLoKo

The 8 of Spades

Pay No Attention To The ♂ Behind The Glassy Smirk
kiwifarms.net
This is her big announcement: [Dead Air]
If there's no video by 2pm EST the 100 days are officially over.
Maybe she figured out everyone already knows, so to be LE ELITE TROLL she's desperately combing through her piles of old out of order content to find something that constitutes a "Big Announcement."

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
Yep, word. She's still going to be close to 600 pounds and steadily packing for more each day.

Lol at Charlie Gold livestream the anticipation.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino