Zac Bertschy killed himself - rerelease Kodomo no Jikan

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
In these economic times? You'd have to DIY, perhaps face first into a blender?
Weeb sudoku.
Ingredients: 1 dakimakura cover, sufficient anime box sets, high rafter or railing.

Locate rafter.
Stack DVD box sets to sufficient height.
Loop dakimakura to railing/rafter.
Loop dakimakura to neck.
Yell OMAE WA MOU SHINDERU
Perform a jumpkick
???
Profit.

nohull

I'm not Josh, but my powerlevel is just as high
kiwifarms.net
Zac was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. Zucc Bertschy was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before an decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this an hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Zac did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Zucc

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
The Faggots At Anime News Network said:
Zac cared deeply not only for this website, his co-workers and all of our readers, but he also cared deeply for the artform itself. Zac didn't just want to write about anime, he wanted to celebrate it, and he wanted to humanize the individual artists behind the artform we all love.

He loved the unashamed optimism of creators like Jim Henson, and always fought to protect the unique voices of weirdos and outcasts just like his idol, Kermit the Frog.
Unless it's a woman making loli bait manga. Zac is so progressive he prevented a Japanese woman from making money from her work overseas.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Ma'am, this is a Wendy’s!
kiwifarms.net
learning how to code was to hard.. will not be the last "journalist" to hero himself.
At least we can dream.

Zac was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. Zucc Bertschy was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before an decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this an hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Zac did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Zucc
laughs in TotalBiscuit

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I'm not happy to hear this.

I spent years listening to the ANN podcast with him as the host, it used to be a lot of fun, I actually liked him and the other contributors to that site.

I had already stopped being a regular follower though because their attitudes and politics had gotten so toxic before and after Trump was elected, but the final straw was of course #KickVic.

It was wrong what they did to Vic and it revealed them as bad people, but what I feel is disappointment, disappointment that things worked out this way, disappointment that they weren't better people.

It was always clear to me that Zac had some serious issues, I wish he could have worked them out and been a better person and that things hadn't ended like this.

Do you think part of his issue was guilt over #KickVic? That deep down inside he knew he had done wrong but could never admit it and that kind of ate away at him inside?

Last edited: