Zac Bertschy killed himself - rerelease Kodomo no Jikan

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't help feel bad for the guy. A lot of men kill themselves as they get older and have no family, but it's especially prevalent for the gays. They hit 40 and then it's like a countdown for the loneliness to overwhelm them.

But it's something that affects men, so no one cares.

However much of an SJW he was, I'll feel bad for him for that much.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
His life wasn't the only thing she/it took from him.

View attachment 1313429
We can only hope they have acquired a taste for human flesh and avenge their master.

I've heard that that's an instinctive behaviour of cats and it's partly to protect their environment from predators who would be attracted by the rotting meat. They do the same if one of their kittens dies: they try to eat it or bury the body if it's too large to eat.
Cats are weird. Sometimes when I wake up or go to sleep he just sits right next to my head staring at me. I'm a bit concerned about his intent. Worried I might have a serial killer cat. His previous 2 owners died so....

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
From them

He was also responsible for some of the most idiotic anime opinions on the website, like how Dies Irae is clearly anime for Nazis, Shield Hero's author and fans are all misogynistic incels, Youjo Senki is for Nazis, airsoft anime is for school shooters, etc.
Maybe without him around to set the editorial direction of the site, the opinions coming out of that hugbox will be slightly less terrible.
Anyone who wants a complete history of him can consult the link below.
https://encyclopediadramatica.fyi/index.php/Zac_Bertschy

It's also implied that he killed himself because his closest colleague has been lamenting on Twitter about how the dude had problems with depression and alcohol abuse and has been even worse than before this last year.

~~~~~~

He is the reason they hated Shield Hero? SH is so much more than ppl think (look at the Anime America review on YouTube)

Not familiar with Dies Irae or Youjo Senki.

Darkwing

kiwifarms.net
Damn. Maybe this wasn't ultimately surprising, but it's still shocking. I'd been long alienated from anything Zac and JO did for years and though Zac himself shat on the dead, I still wouldn't wish dealing with the aftermath of suicide on anyone, so the nicest thing I can say is I feel for his loved ones. Sucks that the people who should feel some partial guilt/responsibility for it (JO) won't at all.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dead thread.

Gravedancing was in full effect, someone said their dog had died recently, which got much more respectful response. Nobody seemed to have a good word for the guy.
Makes one wonder how much of it was him and how much of it was "jakes" sewed on Dildo ramming it up his ass. My armchair psychologist opinion is that Zac was an NPC who accepted his programming without question in a desperate attempt to be loved, wanted and respected.

He got none of these things. Not from ANN, not from the Anime Fandom and Industry, and certainly not from his girlfriend LARPING as the man of the house with the Dildo she pegged him with and made him lie about how much he liked it. And what help could he find? He was surrounded by psychophants enamored with his progressive relationship.

He seized the only way out he could. The one thing he could control. Killing himself.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Dies Irae is magical Nazis trying to destroy the world because ¿¿?? The Nazis are clearly the villains of the show.

Tanya The Evil has the main character (Monica in the english dub, coincidentally) becoming an asshole super soldier because her former incarnation was an athiest edgelord.

I guess those promote Nazism if you're already a retard

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt he tell Nash to kill himself once?
Because oh the sweet delicious irony
you talking about this nash?

Pedro Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
\
The main reason I feel uncomfortable with shitting on him too much is Hope, and the really horrific situation he must have went through. Hope was a major negative on Zac's life.

I can't fucking imagine falling in love with a girl, getting her a job where you work, and then watching her troon the fuck out and then ultimately dump you when you can't advance them anymore. I have frequently experienced severe depression and loss, but not anything quite like that. I have no frame of reference here. That's why I can't agree with your "many people do" comment. I don't think many people quite experience the circumstances he did. Or, at least I hope not. This isn't even your "typical" breakup suicide.

Obviously the dude was fighting serious fucking issues after that clusterfuck, and he lost the biggest battle of all. I get no joy from that.

I dunno. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt as much as possible. It's just my nature. People are ultimately responsible for their actions. That much is true. However, I think Zac may have ended up a very different person if he never hooked up with Hope. He had a few positive qualities shine through, despite his overall dickish disposition.

As I said in the Keem/H3H3 thread, I don't blame Internet people for suicide. IRL is a bit different though. It gets way more murky. Hope was undoubtedly a major factor in his decision to end his life. Because this was IRL, I can't say she doesn't have a body count.

Again, fuck Hope. Arguably the biggest cunt at ANN, and that says a lot. I'd trade Hope's life for Zac. No question.
Interestingly enough Hope has a different opinion on the situation. She updated her still unfulfilled Kickstarter almost a year ago after she left Zac and basically said Zac stole all the Kickstarter money and was controlling/abusive. Now, she could just be completely lying and gaslighting to save face, always possible. Or Zac was also a piece of shit abuser. Also possible.

llt.jpg

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
\

Interestingly enough Hope has a different opinion on the situation. She updated her still unfulfilled Kickstarter almost a year ago after she left Zac and basically said Zac stole all the Kickstarter money and was controlling/abusive. Now, she could just be completely lying and gaslighting to save face, always possible. Or Zac was also a piece of shit abuser. Also possible.

View attachment 1313993

So the TLDR of this whole thing is that, no matter what you think of Zac, Chapman is a trash heap of a human being.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
He spent his last months alive extremely angry and upset over the fact that one such actor believed in Jesus.
Sounds like he was jealous that Vic had something he believed in that gave him direction and comfort in life.
Zac lived only by the opinions and fickleness of random people on the internet, it only makes sense he'd be a perpetually miserable and jealous all the time.

ChodeMonkey

kiwifarms.net
From them

He was also responsible for some of the most idiotic anime opinions on the website, like how Dies Irae is clearly anime for Nazis, Shield Hero's author and fans are all misogynistic incels, Youjo Senki is for Nazis, airsoft anime is for school shooters, etc.
Maybe without him around to set the editorial direction of the site, the opinions coming out of that hugbox will be slightly less terrible.
Anyone who wants a complete history of him can consult the link below.
https://encyclopediadramatica.fyi/index.php/Zac_Bertschy

It's also implied that he killed himself because his closest colleague has been lamenting on Twitter about how the dude had problems with depression and alcohol abuse and has been even worse than before this last year.

~~~~~~

He is the reason they hated Shield Hero? SH is so much more than ppl think (look at the Anime America review on YouTube)

Now knowing this guy was the faggot writing those articles is putting me into a grave dancing mood. I will press S to spit just once as a celebration.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
I said it in the Hope Chapman thread and I'll expand on it here.

For years Zac practiced cancel culture by writing your typical progressive click-bait, hit piece trash in the hopes of getting his targets cancelled and potentially fired. Never did he actually reflect on the consequences of his own actions and whether or not the chain of event's he participated in could lead to job losses, stress on his targets family life or potentially even the suicide of those whose reputations he tarnished.

Hypothetically if Vic himself had succumbed to pressure and ended himself, you all know this weasel would have smirked and wrote an article talking about the suicide as if it was an admission of guilt on the deceased behalf. It wouldn't be the cancel culture he practiced or the articles he wrote that were to blame, it would be reframed to suit Zac's narrative and the politics he was peddling.

"Ultimately Vic's past actions were probably too much for him to bare and tragically he took his own life instead of seeking help and becoming a better person."

The article practically writes itself.

I'm not going to dance on his grave but I don't feel anything for him either. Sure for his immediate friends and family it's probably quite sad, I get that but I personally was neither his friend or his family. The most I can offer is that with his death hopefully someone in a similar situation to him wakes up and realizes the road they are travelling leads to nowhere good.

He doesn't get an F for respect, neither an S to spit on his grave.

He gets nothing, just like how I feel.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I said it in the Hope Chapman thread and I'll expand on it here.

For years Zac practiced cancel culture by writing your typical progressive click-bait, hit piece trash in the hopes of getting his targets cancelled and potentially fired. Never did he actually reflect on the consequences of his own actions and whether or not the chain of event's he participated in could lead to job losses, stress on his targets family life or potentially even the suicide of those whose reputations he tarnished.

Hypothetically if Vic himself had succumbed to pressure and ended himself, you all know this weasel would have smirked and wrote an article talking about the suicide as if it was an admission of guilt on the deceased behalf. It wouldn't be the cancel culture he practiced or the articles he wrote that were to blame, it would be reframed to suit Zac's narrative and the politics he was peddling.

"Ultimately Vic's past actions were probably too much for him to bare and tragically he took his own life instead of seeking help and becoming a better person."

The article practically writes itself.

I'm not going to dance on his grave but I don't feel anything for him either. Sure for his immediate friends and family it's probably quite sad, I get that but I personally was neither his friend or his family. The most I can offer is that with his death hopefully someone in a similar situation to him wakes up and realizes the road they are travelling leads to nowhere good.

He doesn't get an F for respect, neither an S to spit on his grave.

He gets nothing, just like how I feel.
Shoving him further into obscurity would be the best option. Have the world forget him.

He would probably rage about that too.