Zac Bertschy killed himself - rerelease Kodomo no Jikan

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The main reason I feel uncomfortable with shitting on him too much is Hope, and the really horrific situation he must have went through. Hope was a major negative on Zac's life.

I can't fucking imagine falling in love with a girl, getting her a job where you work, and then watching her troon the fuck out and then ultimately dump you when you can't advance them anymore. I have frequently experienced severe depression and loss, but not anything quite like that. I have no frame of reference here. That's why I can't agree with your "many people do" comment. I don't think many people quite experience the circumstances he did. Or, at least I hope not. This isn't even your "typical" breakup suicide.

Obviously the dude was fighting serious fucking issues after that clusterfuck, and he lost the biggest battle of all. I get no joy from that.
To be fair, if I woke up next to Hope's face daily, I'd probably off myself too.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly enough Hope has a different opinion on the situation. She updated her still unfulfilled Kickstarter almost a year ago after she left Zac and basically said Zac stole all the Kickstarter money and was controlling/abusive. Now, she could just be completely lying and gaslighting to save face, always possible. Or Zac was also a piece of shit abuser. Also possible.

View attachment 1313993

I believe anything Hope says precisely zero percent. Especially with respect to her unfulfilled Kickstarter. This is shades of Anita Sarkeesian.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Batshit Crossdressing dairy villainess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With Zac having an heroed, I find his death ironic. He had a good start working for a place that fostered his hobbies and passion. He later joined a movement trying to push Vic to the edges of suicide. He wrote scathing articles about Vic and profited off of ANN's clickbait and his suffering. He and his posse pushed that message and put all their effort into claiming Vic needs to "get help" and that they were helping Vic or looking out for his best interests.

What his gang didn't see was Zac himself in some dark spot in his life. So while the people he worked with insisted they wanted to "get help" for Vic while they pushed Vic to kill himself, Zac slowly drifted in that direction. His friends ignored him and didn't bother to check up on him. They kept insisting they wanted to get help for Vic, but not for Zac. They left Zac alone. Unchecked. Not even once did they try to "get help" or whatever that meant in their mind for their ally. Now Zac is either wormfood or ashes.

I think this should serve as a warning to whatever relationships and "friends" associates Zac has had established with ANN and KV that maybe they should ignore the Italian-American boomer who likes to give out consentful hugs to people who asked him directly for hugs, and start to check up on the ones closest to them. And to KV as where their best interests are. In general, it should be a reminder to anyone that their loved one(s) might not be doing so well and at least some effort should be made to check in on anyone they care about or the people who care about them. Because they'll never know when it's too late sometimes.

LMFAO WHO AM I KIDDING WATCH ANOTHER KV TWEET OR POST BE MADE AND THESE TARDS KEEP PULLING MENTAL GYMNASTICS HOPE CHAPMAN KILLED ZAC

\

Interestingly enough Hope has a different opinion on the situation. She updated her still unfulfilled Kickstarter almost a year ago after she left Zac and basically said Zac stole all the Kickstarter money and was controlling/abusive. Now, she could just be completely lying and gaslighting to save face, always possible. Or Zac was also a piece of shit abuser. Also possible.

View attachment 1313993

While I wouldn't wholly discount the possibility of him being an abuser, but I'd wager she was lying and gaslighting to save face there. I'd wager that Zac insisted she pay her fair share of the rent, she used the kickstarter funds for it, then later claimed that he used them against her wishes rather than admit she'd swiped kickstarter funds to pay rent.

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
Obviously null dressed him as a pretty lady and fucked him into ass, and the shame made him kill himself. How else would null know about his FtM status?

• Autistic
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

DecimatedFerret

I'm deaded
kiwifarms.net

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So which one of you was the shitposter on the ANN fourmsView attachment 1315174? It seems they are catching on to our shenanigans.
If that was a legit innocent question from someone wanting to know why he died, instead of ignoring it, deleting the email then bringing it up on a public social media page it was deleted because "REE" is a real cunty move. A real professional would've just said "No comment" or "We cannot disclose it [at this time]" and left it at that. It wasn't like they asked how he killed himself.

Justin has the right idea that he'd take that comment over everything else, but ANN is staffed to the gills with The Heartless, so no surprise here.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
If that was a legit innocent question from someone wanting to know why he died, instead of ignoring it, deleting the email then bringing it up on a public social media page it was deleted because "REE" is a real cunty move. A real professional would've just said "No comment" or "We cannot disclose it [at this time]" and left it at that. It wasn't like they asked how he killed himself.

Justin has the right idea that he'd take that comment over everything else, but ANN is staffed to the gills with The Heartless, so no surprise here.
There's a deadly pandemic going around. Why would they jump to such a conclusion?