Orbiter Zach Lawless / Zachl1226 - Proud 25 year Old Autistic Founder of Team Maki. Easily trolled DSP A-log

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy was very briefly discussed in the DSP A-log cringe thread, but after going through some of his social media, I believe this dude warrants his own thread.

Zach op.png

zachop2.png

Meet Zach Lawless. He is a 25 year old from New Jersey who's "autistic and proud of it." He is the founder of the online group and hashtag #TeamMaki, which he describes as "a collective group I (Zach) created to support the love and perfection of my favorite anime girl of all time, Maki Nishikino, one of stars of the school idol group, "μ's", which came from the anime, Love Live." You can tell he is indeed the founder of this group by the sheer amount of embarrassing and cringe-worthy pictures he posts of his waifu in various outfits and dresses. He also literally uses the word "wife" when describing Maki on his social media posts. The other basic characteristic to know about Zach is that he does not like DarkSydePhil, nor does he like his troll group the Sons of Kojima (SOK).

I realize that being an autistic, DSP a-logging weeaboo is funny, but why a thread? What gives Zach such great potential as a cow is the fact that the man has no chill whatsoever, and constantly chimps out at people who make fun of him and troll him, or he over reacts at the most trivial shit imaginable. If the Anti-DSP community is a medieval village, then Zach would be the village idiot. Here are some of his highlights.

Here's a Zach Tries It video that parodies the style of an anti-DSP video. He even comments on the video

And another. To be fair, the narrator sounds like a sperg too, but I got some laughs out of it.

People have previously made Twitter accounts just to capture quotes from Zach's twitter. Zach of course threw a tantrum. This the example I posted from the DSP A-log thread and I'm just going to pretty much copy and paste it.

Even Drgnkiller told him to calm the fuck down. This is because Zach raged at a Let's Player for winning too many maps in Mario Party against his friends, the LPer replied with a simple no, and then he lost his mind for two days. Fizz of the SOK is also laughing at him. Zach blocked Drgnkiller a few days later for screen capping his tweets.

zach21.png
zach22.png
zach23.png
zach24.png
zach25.png
zach26.png
zach27.png
zach28.png
zach29.png
zach30.png

Huge thanks to @Honeybunny for finding this glorious garbage fire.

He has also went on a tirade against the Toronto Blue Jays for, god forbid, trying and winning a game against the New York Yankees, the team he roots for.

zach31.png

Big thanks to @Marisa Kirisame for finding this baseball rant.

zach32.png
zach33.png

Some shit about Love Live trading cards and why Maki needs more cards.

zach40.png
zach41.png
zach42.png
zach43.png
zach44.png

Can't drive at age 25, then fighting back against those dang dirty trolls who laugh at him for it.

zach45.png

Even other autists don't like him

zach46.png

His latest rant, which involves more people making parodies of his account and calling him a pedophile.

zach47.png
zach48.png

The most ironic thing about Zach being a DSP detractor is that he displays similar behavior to the gout-ridden man he despises so much. Some behaviors include calling people who troll him scrubs and kids, directly tweeting Youtube and Twitter to solve the problems he has on those respective platforms, continues to feed his trolls by interacting with them, and makes way too much of his personal information public. I don't know if this is considered a bad case of troll shielding, but it sure does seem like it.

I encourage all of you to visit any of the social media he frequents on. Zach can literally not go a week without sperging out against a troll, or something minor that happens in his own life. There is so many instances of him losing his shit, but I think this is nice sample to start the thread. Enjoy!

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/zachl1226
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zachl1226/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ZachLawless

Last edited by a moderator:

El Porko Fako

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His latest troll is some guy named FunnY. Zach doesn't think it's very funny ;).

He may or may not be behind this latest troll sock account.
https://twitter.com/ZachNEETLawless

Here's a couple more of his goofy tweets.

Come on guys! My waifu is so underrated.
in3.png

Also, rut roh. My internet might have been attacked by my trolls. We can now add paranoia to the list of similarities between him and DSP.
in1.png
in2.png

Getting angry at school buses for stopping to drop off/pick up kids.
in4.png
in5.png

Marisa Kirisame

Bad Apple!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

War Internet Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:stress:

The more when I look at his tweets the more I feel that the sad thing is that Zach is much more paranoid than DSP himself. At least DSP's case a slight value into it because he was swatted before, and it really pains that he's more pathetic than Phil.

Not to mention a regular DSP viewer (be it a fan or mocker) really doesn't know who Zach is in the first place, leaving Zach no reason to have a feeling of a huge conspiracy around him.

El Porko Fako

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't this the same guy who made numerous alts for YouTube so he can get his comments featured in TIHYDP?

I believe he also used those accounts to spam the Mario Party LPs in his attempt to demonize ProtonJon, replying with different accounts to himself.

Do you have any screencaps or alt account names? I'd love to add them to the op.

I could totally see him doing this because of his current disdain for ProtonJon.

Also, this. Might want to get that driver's license if you don't want Uber drivers traumatizing you over a spilled Dr. Pepper and spoiled tendies. Just saying.

zachl1.png

Meta Junglira

The Fuck is a Junglira?
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that those comments may have been purged by Zach, nor am I one who closely follows his activities.

If you cant dredge through the comments here, I believe this video is where he was most active when he had his "argument" with ProtonJon as numerous people mention Zach in the comment section of this particular video.

I do know of this particular comment.

DBdoMvFUQAAdSbV.jpg

If you want more names, you may have to ask some DSP detractors like Drgnkiller.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Ranting at a team for spoiling your day out by daring to win against your hometeam is so :autism: that I would immediately suspect trolling, if it wasn't for everything else rediculous that has come out of this exceptional individual's virtual cakehole. Seriously, his keyboard must just be soaked in tard cum by now. I am most eagerly going to be watching this one now that Alex Mauer has been locked up into her hugbox for the time being.

El Porko Fako

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that those comments may have been purged by Zach, nor am I one who closely follows his activities.

If you cant dredge through the comments here, I believe this video is where he was most active when he had his "argument" with ProtonJon as numerous people mention Zach in the comment section of this particular video.

I do know of this particular comment.

Yup, looks like he purged those comments. There's evidence of him socking there though because people are calling him out for it. It is funny seeing him get into arguments with youtube commenters though. It's equivalent to yelling at sheep for baaing.

Here are my personal favorites.

Zach the pro Mario Party player laying it down for us.
z1.png

and the smuggest comment I've seen in a long time.

z9.png

Here's some other comments calling Zach out and him arguing with people if your all interested.
z2.png
z3.png
z4.png
z5.png
z6.png
z7.png
z8.png

Thanks for the info @Meta Junglira.

James Earl Cash

Fuck Starkweather
kiwifarms.net