Zack James / Yo Mama / Brody Foxx / Outback Zack - Children's entertainer with NSFW Content and self-proclaimed Journalist owning the Alt-Right through memes

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Andy Warski apparently knew him during his time as outback Zack, and shares some of his stories. One of the standouts is Zack using the youtube reply system and copying Ray William Johnson's video tags in an attempt to gain attention. Considering how old his channel is, I'd imagine that tactics like these are how he has garnered such a large subscriber count despite the low video views. Its a slowly accumulated sub count from over a decade of rabid attention whoring.

I also found a playlist containing 185 of his old videos, all unlisted.
I archived the playlist just in case he starts fully removing the videos so that there's some record of his old videos.
I also found his old profile on the Heroes wiki, which has a few interesting things of note. First off, he apparently considered himself a "dating coach" back when he was 20, which is rather ironic considering he's autistic. The second thing I found was that he apparently used to own a website called "PauseStopRewind" which is long dead. However, there are some old archives on the wayback machine I was able to find showing what it looked like.
Based on these archives, he seems to have let the domain expire sometime between February and July 2011.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
I painfully skimmed through that awful video and gotta say, him mentioning our dear sasquatch woman Brianna wu as being DoXXXEEEED as well as the standard talking point about the trainwreck or larpers that was charlotesville and it's just... God that video was awful. Also nice maddox voice. Man what a trustworthy video!

H3h3 and his associates really are reddit incarnate.
36DED0B7-DB0A-44CC-8F56-9D564A5FF38B.jpeg

Last edited:

Big Rob Boss

A Man Denied His Happy Trees
kiwifarms.net
I painfully skimmed through that awful video and gotta say, him mentioning our dear sasquatch woman Brianna wu as being DoXXXEEEED as well as the standard talking point about the trainwreck or larpers that was charlotesville and it's just... God that video was awful. Also nice maddox voice. Man what a trustworthy video!

View attachment 1318250
To have Brianna Wu and Maddox clearly demonstrates he didn't check if his sources are trustworthy, either that or he knew and made a bad-faith video, which I get the impression that really is the case considering his video has implications of ''guilt by association'' screaming all over the place, perhaps it actually IS absurd a ''YoMama'' channel got involved in this drama, he's only wrong about him being the ''voice of reason'', he should stick to his weird content and bank on being a cringe channel.

Jann_Hörn

Mir egal was sie gibt, ich hab' nie Genug
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of imalexx or memulous but jesus christ you have to be high up on the spectrum to be trying to rebut their jokes as if they were actual arguments.

Also you gotta format the thread better my guy, use spoilers, quotes etc. I'd try putting each section into quotes so they're less messy and make the titles stand out a bit more by increasing the size but that's just my preference.
I reformatted things and added some spoilers for sections of the post, if anything else feels messy please let me know.

Persepolis

kiwifarms.net
Yeah he used to be a massive sperg in the original commentary community about a decade ago when that was still a thing. He's deleted nearly all his videos but 3 are still up on his original channel, people may have mirrored his old ones https://www.youtube.com/user/OutbackZack

iirc from the few I watched he was just another typical sperg who played up getting mad on the internet over dumb shit, although knowing that he's a genuine sperg now he may not have been just pretending to be retarded.

If you can find his old videos then there will definitely be enough here for a thread. EDIT: Just checked his playlists, it looks like all his old videos were unlisted and you can still access many of them via his playlists, I've got shit to do but if someone could check through these and archive the more exceptional videos you should do it incase he catches wind of this thread. Here are the playlists

Last edited:

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Yeah he used to be a massive sperg in the original commentary community about a decade ago when that was still a thing. He's deleted nearly all his videos but 3 are still up on his original channel, people may have mirrored his old ones https://www.youtube.com/user/OutbackZack

iirc from the few I watched he was just another typical sperg who played up getting mad on the internet over dumb shit, although knowing that he's a genuine sperg now he may not have been just pretending to be exceptional.

If you can find his old videos then there will definitely be enough here for a thread. EDIT: Just checked his playlists, it looks like all his old videos were unlisted and you can still access many of them via his playlists, I've got shit to do but if someone could check through these and archive the more exceptional videos you should do it incase he catches wind of this thread. Here are the playlists
Well, given it's on Prospering Grounds. He would have to make an account here just to be sure. I think we have enough time to save all of his videos. I may download some of them to remember some of his cringer videos. (I used to watch his channel before he unlisted them.)

Persepolis

kiwifarms.net
Nah, he's a faggot.

He's part of what I like to call "The Trio of Pasty-White Slightly Soy Males" along with Internet Comment Etiquette and Jacksfilms (who I don't hate, but still, kinda soy).
I remember watching Comment Etiquette go from being vaguely funny (his 'lol randum' comments got old fast) to being just a constantly butthurt sperg with zero self awareness.

Jann_Hörn

kiwifarms.net
How to Turn on a Girl: (More Views than Project 7)

Nerd!!!!:

Fantasizing about Sex with Lady Gaga and Megan Fox:

Say NO to LESBIANS?!?!:

Sex or Making Love?! (7 times as many views as Project 7)

How to get Women

Found his tumblr: https://obzisinsane.tumblr.com/ // https://archive.md/AvT0u

Only has one post on it, probably has another account somewhere.
He deleted most of the posts on his tumblr a long time ago, probably not a chance that someone has it archived somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Migraine Box

Pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
kiwifarms.net
Only has one post on it, probably has another account somewhere.
He deleted most of the posts on his tumblr a long time ago, probably not a chance that someone has it archived somewhere.
To be fair, if there was any NSFW content, it would've been purged back in December '18/Jan '19 when Tumblr decided to fuck itself into a nuclear holocaust.
Edit: few snapshots on the wayback machine. Nothing too special, just typical tumblr shit like animals, shitty memes, and a few anon asks to stroke his ego. He seems to have purged everything in 2016.

Last edited:

H.P. Lovecraft

IS THAT A...
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1318250
Gotta live Wu "Like many women in the gaming industry, I've been doxed…"
Like many women in the industry, not like many fellow women is surely what he meant, right?

Jann_Hörn

kiwifarms.net
"Ethan Ralph is on the Attack"

1590422672713.png

L'epic own. My dads are gay.

1590421861044.png

1590422157620.png

Despite Content shown above regularly appearing in his Youtube videos. He has done the milking man-tits scene before according to his Reddit AMA (yet to find the video). Someone on the inside of Youtube has been clearing these videos and putting them as recommended despite it being obviously NSFW content. When the outbreak started the reviewing process became automated, and his channel suffered. Probably the reason why he is now trying to get involved in drama/ start fights with the "alt-right" and Mr. Gunt.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This definitely needs some work.
  1. If you're going to bring up his channel metrics, it would help if you show people a screenshot from his Social Blade. Social Blade isn't going to be as accurate as far as earnings + subscriber count but it's a start. Reason being is due to YT changing how they display Subscriber numbers + SB can't take sponsorships into account or intelligently guess which adsense program any given user is on. Someone like PewDiePie (before the WSJ slander) was on a premium adsense program where he earned more CPM compared to your average YT channel still operating under the standard adsense program.
  2. If you mention things like " his company bio " or whatever (which I don't think typing out is really necessary) you should link to an archived version of it there. I didn't see it at the bottom of the OP unless I'm blind & / or stupid so I have no idea where you're pulling that shit from.
  3. Be conscious of your character limit. It's an issue people run into a lot so keep copy-pasting shit isn't always necessary. I'm going to start beating this into new OPs so they don't run into an issue later on where you need to update but can't and just have to post a separate comment.
  4. None of the tweets you have posted have linked archives.
  5. How does this guy market himself to kids? I'm looking at the thumbnails for his channel and I can't really find a way to interpret what you're seeing as " disturbing children's content ". Does he say that Yo Mamma is children's content in a video? Is it listed as such on his Wikitubia? Just because it's animation, doesn't make it children's content. I shouldn't have to go looking at his pages myself to go determine this. Part of your OP should be showing people this.
  6. See @Burning Fanatic's post as I pretty much agree with everything they said.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Tags
None