• ”please keep this email Strictly Confidential.”

Zak Kayes / Kayden Seyak / FlameAmigo619 / ToonKriticY2K / CarToonZ / Zakkie WuskersSociopath brony e-celeb turned plushie fucker and child sex tourist; currently in hiding

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by InLivingTuna, Jan 25, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Jack O' all CWC spells

Jack O' all CWC spells Good thing i laid this card down!

kiwifarms.net
  1. https://archive.is/t7apq Found it
    [​IMG]
    Peet deleted the snapshot for some reason that was clarified as "You'll see"

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. If Jerry manages to troll toon

This'll probably be his only good deed

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Jack O' all CWC spells

kiwifarms.net
  3. If Toon thinks he can use Lilly/Jerry Peet as a way back into the brony community

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I can't even fathom how Zak could have even gotten the notion in his mind that going to Peet was a good plan. I wish I had a good analogy for how stupid it is

kiwifarms.net
  5. Can I just say that Skype bio is utterly pathetic?

"On this day, the torch of hope...reignites"
    That implies you're doing something charitable or significant to society. But Zak isn't feeding the poor or paving the way to find new cures for terminal diseases. He reviews my little fucking pony.

Oh geez, what would we ever do without him

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    #226 chadmuska, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    chadmuska

chadmuska A shadow on the sun

kiwifarms.net
  6. Hey, chiming in here. I've known about the new Skype account for a few days. However, since Toon's spending all his time damage controlling, he has no time (or influence or power) to do anything else. He's a nondanger. So I decided to wait and keep an eye on him, since I had a plan to keep him from ever getting any sort of relevance or authority again (and it's more likely than you think). Luckily, that getting out didn't fuck that plan over, but I was worried it would.

I had contacted Peet within minutes of the posts going up, going over my plan (This Toon shit is causing the weirdest people to come into contact with me, I swear). Peet liked my plan, so the twitter post and tumblr post got yanked down after that.

The person contacted was not Peet. Peet just managed to get the screenshots because someone gave the info to the wrong person. Although, ultimately, someone else ended up releasing the information.

• Informative Informative x 2
    WhyDidIDoThis

WhyDidIDoThis Literal Cancer Cell

kiwifarms.net
  7. no one is buying into that shit, right?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. That seems impossible. Who would believe him at this point, and how can you even spin a defense when you have already confessed? The evidence of which will never leave the Internet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I still can't figure out what this guy's plan is. As Bambi pointed out he's outed, permanently. Trying to move to the furry community kind of made sense, but damage control? Cat's out of the bag.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  10. God, the attitude in his messages. He's not sorry one little bit, is he? His tone there seems to convey that he views this as just an inconvenience to him.
    Don't be like that, Toony. Come out of hiding. We don't bite, honest.

• Agree Agree x 2
    pixelbit

pixelbit 8bit catto

kiwifarms.net
  11. So it seems Lily is actually capable of realizing that defending someone just because you don't like the original sources isn't a good look.

• Like Like x 3
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Yiffmas in July
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Is it acceptable to a-log people who have actually caused harm to others like this piece of fuck? Not the bragging about being better part, as that's just proof that you aren't as bad as them more often than not, but the other parts, I mean.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Reynard

Reynard Alpha (She)Male

kiwifarms.net
  13. Apparently, TK is back on Twitter but is blocking people. His tweets are also now protected. IMG_20180213_002110.jpg

I also recognized the name of the guy that started the petition and found him on Twitter. According to him, TK's friends are denouncing bronies that share that petition around.

Also, Vida posted these screenshots IMG_20180213_002429.jpg

IMG_20180213_010744.jpg

You're welcome, TheBurningDonut.

EDIT: Oh my, it looks like he lost his patreon.
    IMG_20180213_002356.jpg

EDIT: A couple of conventions that the petition was aimed at have officially responded. Screenshot_2018-02-13-00-57-47.png

Screenshot_2018-02-13-01-03-22.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    #235 VermilionFluttershy, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I succesfully managed to follow him on Twitter but he hasn't posted anything in a while Screenshot_2018-02-12-23-35-15.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    Jack O' all CWC spells

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think it's been stated before, but this guy is only sorry that he got caught.

Anyway, this petition is stirring up quite a bit of salt from one of the discord servers I'm in.

• Agree Agree x 2
    The Janitor

The Janitor I'm gonna shove this broom so far up your arse...

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. On the subject of SilverQuill and Dr. Wolf. Did they actually try to cover for Toon or are they just stupid and misinformed? To me it seemed like the later. Forgiveness is a virtue but it is a negative unless there is sincere repentence. And even then Toon still has to face punishment.

Toon is not repentent. He is only mad that he got caught.

And SilverQuill seems to be the type to not understand the gravity of Toon's crimes and couldn't handle the heavy issue of the crime of pedophilia/any issue that is outside of his comfort zone. But to me this doesn't make Quill or Dr. Wolf criminals.

Is Vida really right to start a petition against them? Am I missing something?

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. IIRC It was Jerry Peet who accused them of covering for Toon, so chances are, that's either a lie or an overexaggeration.

If it isn't though, can someone correct me?

1911JD

1911JD MY ARM IS SINGIN'

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.