Zaush / Adam Wan - Popular furry artist with a penchant for being rapey & an ego that could black out the sun

According to your username, you still are.

What is the truth?
I used to be a furry up until about a year ago. Tried to turn a blind eye to the constant drama and outing of known members as terrible people, but at one point I just decided I had enough. Too many fucking social retards who don't know how to say no when you tell them you don't roleplay with anyone, much less abstain from constantly attempting to diddle children and animals.

I purged my accounts of years of furry material and severed contact with anyone who I had ever known as a furry, with the exception of a handful of friends I genuinely love and care about. Other than that, I feel nothing but anger and hatred towards members of the community because they don't know how to keep their dick in their pants, and constantly mask the heinous crimes they do with a façade of "a family-friendly community that donates thousands of dollars to charity." Absolves them of absolutely fucking nothing.

Only reason why I call myself "Autistic furfag" is because I'm making a joke of what I once was, a socially inept sperg that wanted to whack it to animal people getting it on. To be fair, I still sometimes enjoy the concept of anthropomorphism, but that's fucking it. Not the loving community deranged sex cult glorifying it, nor its members, graphic distortion of anthropomorphism for the sole purpose of producing fetish art, or the allure of being a safe-space for troubled people. It's a terrible fucking community for anyone, and I resent ever having been a part of it for as long as I did.

YayLasagna

Cuddly Spacebug
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to be a furry up until about a year ago. Tried to turn a blind eye to the constant drama and outing of known members as terrible people, but at one point I just decided I had enough. Too many fucking social retards who don't know how to say no when you tell them you don't roleplay with anyone, much less abstain from constantly attempting to diddle children and animals.

I purged my accounts of years of furry material and severed contact with anyone who I had ever known as a furry, with the exception of a handful of friends I genuinely love and care about. Other than that, I feel nothing but anger and hatred towards members of the community because they don't know how to keep their dick in their pants, and constantly mask the heinous crimes they do with a façade of "a family-friendly community that donates thousands of dollars to charity." Absolves them of absolutely fucking nothing.

Only reason why I call myself "Autistic furfag" is because I'm making a joke of what I once was, a socially inept sperg that wanted to whack it to animal people getting it on. To be fair, I still sometimes enjoy the concept of anthropomorphism, but that's fucking it. Not the loving community deranged sex cult glorifying it, nor its members, graphic distortion of anthropomorphism for the sole purpose of producing fetish art, or the allure of being a safe-space for troubled people. It's a terrible fucking community for anyone, and I resent ever having been a part of it for as long as I did.
No one cares about your entire life story you verbose cunt.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, you're not being overly defensive at all.

Very un-suspicious.

wunhunglo

kiwifarms.net

so what did you get canceled for

No one cares about your entire life story you verbose cunt.
Yeah, you're not being overly defensive at all.

Very un-suspicious.
so what did you get canceled for
Just living up to my name, that’s all :^)

"It's nOt CUb it'S hiS aRtiStiC sTyLe!"
View attachment 1709702

He knows how to draw women:

View attachment 1709708
Shrinking her head even a little ages her up into at least teen instead of under 13. View attachment 1709711

Pedos can't defend themselves very well.

The “It’s just the art style” line is one of the most irritating arguments I see tossed around. You could literally justify any type of degenerate art with that. Sorry, that’s not gonna cut it.

Pixelated T-Rex

kiwifarms.net

Jesus guy just whack it to animal people fucking if that's your thing. Like you can come down on the shitty behaviour of people in the community without turning into an absolutely self-flagellating "one of the good ones." Just do your thing, and condemn those who are being awful about it. Like Zaush, who is very obviously looking at real children to produce his fetish art.

ExplosiveTeddybear

kiwifarms.net
opera_oph6hv7Upa.png
https://twitter.com/Zaush/status/1369216844536578049 (Archive)

He said so himself!
opera_CDaCKXq78s.png
https://twitter.com/Sylleath/status/1369249603053322240 (Archive)

Whenever these fucks see someone draw loli and say "she's a 3000 year old vampire", they all lose their collective tits, but this fucking rapist draws cub and says "it's not cub" and they lap it up. The goddamn replies are full of fucking pedos jacking off to these totally-not-cubs.

He's such a fucking pussy he can't even admit to what he's drawing. Asshole.

Last edited:

Kronk _

Dwayne "Kronk" Jhonson
kiwifarms.net

He said so himself!
View attachment 1981884

Whenever these fucks see someone draw loli and say "she's a 3000 year old vampire", they all lose their collective tits, but this fucking rapist draws cub and says "it's not cub" and they lap it up. The goddamn replies are full of fucking pedos jacking off to these totally-not-cubs.

Oh he knows exactly what he is doing. None of these fucks are oblivious to the fact. They just pretend to not care or that its somehow different. To add:

Because of all this. Like sure furfag went truly autistic about it but its not lies. Its like unless the head is small, they cant tell.

And they get angry at anime because anime is socially cool nowdays, while being a furry will always be equal to being an outcast dog dicker.

He said so himself!
View attachment 1981884

The guy has a massive following of white-knights to the point where it could be considered a cult according to Steven Hassan’s BITE model, around the same level as an MLM scheme would be. Zaush is known to be extremely manipulative and that’s how he’s able to get what he wants. You can see it in all of the previous failed relationships he’s had.

Smuggly Prick

Ren Hoek the goat
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted before, but there's a petition to get Zaush banned from patreon. I have no idea if it would succeed but the REEEEEEing from the pedo and his backers would be epic if he gets banned.

Change.org

lmao as if any of these have done anything in the past before.

Swedish Jeff

kiwifarms.net

He said so himself!
View attachment 1981884

He should just own up to it. Plenty of furries are still popular regardless if they draw cub. Even so, being popular in the furry fandom is not exactly a proud accomplishment.

Aviary Hideaway

Lost in the Wing Sauce
kiwifarms.net
He should just own up to it. Plenty of furries are still popular regardless if they draw cub. Even so, being popular in the furry fandom is not exactly a proud accomplishment.
Well he has pretty much owned up to producing cub content as far back as the telegram chat leak and his group chat with kothorix and kero. Most furries are already fully aware of what he creates, the majority just toss all that shit to the wind in favor of beating it to pedo material.

ExplosiveTeddybear

kiwifarms.net
Well he has pretty much owned up to producing cub content as far back as the telegram chat leak and his group chat with kothorix and kero. Most furries are already fully aware of what he creates, the majority just toss all that shit to the wind in favor of beating it to pedo material.
He never admitted it publicly, and keeps half-hiding behind claims of 'size difference' and 'sexual dimorphism', if he even tries to justify why he's drawing tiny flat girl being boned by guys 2x their size, and not just gets angry and insulting. Everyone just seems to go 'well the artist doesn't say it's cub so if I jack off to it you can't say I'm a pedo!'

Aviary Hideaway

Lost in the Wing Sauce
kiwifarms.net
He never admitted it publicly, and keeps half-hiding behind claims of 'size difference' and 'sexual dimorphism', if he even tries to justify why he's drawing tiny flat girl being boned by guys 2x their size, and not just gets angry and insulting. Everyone just seems to go 'well the artist doesn't say it's cub so if I jack off to it you can't say I'm a pedo!'
Fair enough, I'm probably remembering events wrong. Still feels like a shitty situation either way. It's not even on Zaush to try and justify why he does it, he's still shitty regardless. As for everyone else, it's nothing too unexpected, I suppose. That crowd just doesn't seem to have much care as long as the wank material is coming in.

"It's nOt CUb it'S hiS aRtiStiC sTyLe!"
View attachment 1709702

He knows how to draw women:

View attachment 1709708
Shrinking her head even a little ages her up into at least teen instead of under 13. View attachment 1709711

Pedos can't defend themselves very well.

Thistle

Dragon Dick Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Can't even play devil's advocate and say that it's some short 4ft 10in indonesian woman getting railed by a 6ft 8in - 7ft basketball american

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
If it's "muh sexual dimorphism" then why are the (male) cubs in that pool pic drawn all drawn the same size and look like fucking twelve-year-olds? If the males in Zaush's usual works are jacked as fuck, shouldn't all of those totally-not-kids be ripped as well if they are adults, for artistic consistancy? 🤔