Zidan Lianciel / Zidan / "The Bhutanese Butcher" / Retired Co-host of the Killstream - The Engine of the Killstream

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
The only drama I ever remember Zidan rumored to be involved in was relative to an e-girl, I think her name was Zoey or Chloe, who had who lived in the UK and maybe Nora met? I think this was a thing in the discord. Seemed to remember she had some kind of grift in the past where she told people she had a deadly disease and didn't die and had posted her boobs on imageboards and there was a website where someone had exposed the grift. Maybe someone else remembers it better?

Edit - Think her name was Chloe, not Zoey

Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
The only drama I ever remember Zidan rumored to be involved in was relative to an e-girl, I think her name was Zoey, who had who lived in the UK and maybe Nora met? I think this was a thing in the discord. Seemed to remember she had some kind of grift in the past where she told people she had a deadly disease and didn't die and had posted her boobs on imageboards and there was a website where someone had exposed the grift. Maybe someone else remembers it better?
I remember this as well. I'm sure it's buried in the locked sticky but yeah. If someone wants to go out of their way to find it, be my guest. Actually, now that I think about it, it was a Zoom (liar, pedophile) video that exposed it first, I believe.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to point out that Zidan did not like or respond to any tweet Ralph made yesterday announcing his probation ending/court "win".
I'd still like to believe Zidan has some semblance of morality. Everyone else is just fucking awful, like that Cone of Failure from The Simpsons, but Ralph is the middle.