• "Admin refuses to remove private information."

Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara / Lauren SoersdalQueen of the Horse Dildos

Discussion in 'Rat Kings' started by chimpburgers, Apr 13, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. ZINNIA JONES IS MAD AT THE INTERNET

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHY THO?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@yawning sneasel helped with much of the research that went into this thread, but I have heard about Zinnia Jones before through other sources. Sargon of Akkad has even mentioned him a few times in some of his YouTube videos and from what it looks like, he's been a major fixture in the Atheism+ and atheist feminist community for years now, especially when you're talking about Free Thought Blogs. @Chemical snorfare is someone I consider one of the foremost experts on this topic so I hope he comes around to fill any gaps I might have missed here. Atheism+ is also important to talk about with the rat king because some of these cult members like Laurelai were active on the Atheism+ forum and banhammered a long time ago. I strongly feel that there should be a thread due to how people like Richard Jones and others in the rat king always seem to follow this tranny's Twitter and pay attention to his YouTube series. He appears to be a big influence on a lot of them so this page is going to serve as an infodump on what Jones has been up to for the past couple of years.
    [​IMG]

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6770

He has a little entry on ED under the Free Thought Blogs section but really not as much as I thought he'd have and I found an entry about him in the Chloe Sagal thread as well. The comment for quick reference here.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Freethought_Blogs#Zinnia_Jones.2FZinnia_Jones

[​IMG]

Cathy Brennan is obviously a cow of her own and quite a dyke, but when it comes to doxing these clowns, she is surprisingly a valuable resource and was the one who doxed Laurelai to fuck.

https://genderidentitywatch.com/2014/09/05/zachary-antolakzinnia-jones-zjemptv/

[​IMG]
    Zinnia seems to be the ebegging type too just like Richard Jones and all these other losers we've covered extensively. The only difference is that somehow Zinnia actually has a big following on YouTube. Over 40,000 subscribers and counting when I checked up on the page. Patreon account is also included if you want to see the money that he gets goes. At first glance it looks like an Anita Sarkeesian style kind of thing going on with how a lot of the money goes towards creating these vlogs that he does on his YouTube channel.

From that Cathy Brennan page, the Tumblr to this assclown sis also linked if you want to see how much of a rat he looks like. The domain is called zinnia.sexy for Christ's sake.

He has also written for Free Thought Blogs in the past and now has his own blog that he writes on. Email and contact information is given right on the left part of the page. The Orbit is where he currently does his blog posts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the massive amount of links I was sent, a LinkedIn account was also included and the following is a screenshot from it and a link to a Reddit account that he's also quite active on.

[​IMG]

YouTube Wikia page goes into good detail about his polyamorous relationships:

[​IMG]

Just by typing harassment into the advanced search feature on Twitter
    , I found a whole plethora of tweets from Zinnia about the subject.

[​IMG]
    With all of this said, which rat king members are Zinnia Jones fans? Tyler Thorp is one great example of one. I found a bunch of these tweets from him.

https://twitter.com/search?q=from:thefirefly14 to:ZJemptv&src=typd

[​IMG]

NekoArc also appears to be a fan and I strongly suspect that Richard Jones is likely a big fan of Zinnia's. Even if Zinnia isn't that much of a cow, he attracts a lot of these nutters and is a valuable resource in being able to understand where the rat king hangs and festers.

Zinnia, just like a lot of these rat king people, loves to show off their bodies in a sexual way.

http://archive.is/71eMO

There was a lot stuff that might be worth going through. I really wanted to have this thread up as soon as I could because its relevance to the rat king and how weird it is that people like Neko and Tyler would be fans. Jesus Christ, even Laurelai has tweeted Zinnia before too, strengthening the case for this thread needing to be up.

[​IMG]
    Further reading:

http://gender.agency/
    http://www.facebook.com/zjemptv
    https://www.instagram.com/zjemptv/
    https://ask.fm/ZJemptv
    https://vimeo.com/zjemptv
    https://www.coinbase.com/zinnia
    http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2696

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zinnia-jones/
    Archive I took of one of Zinnia's old Myspace photos

Edit:

@introman posted some important background information about Zinnia's drama with Reddit in this link to the Something Sensitive forum.

• Informative Informative x 26
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    #1 chimpburgers, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  2. Haha, yea. They're definitely a part of the rat king. Zinnia Jone's power word is Zack Sklar. This chucklehead drank so much Pepsi that he nearly died when complications arose from kidney stones a few years ago. I believe it was sepsis, but not 100% on that.

• Informative Informative x 33
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Typhoid Mary

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. That is the worst linkedin photo I have ever seen

• Agree Agree x 42
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Deep in the Ocean Engineering Thoughts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Ah, this guy. Loves to present himself as some sort of academic oracle of all things trans, when in reality it's all bollocks he imagined with some long words thrown in, cos he just loves the attention. His arguments always boil down to how you can't argue with a trans, shitlords, cos oppression or something. Wooo, scientific.

Didn't he start out as a weeaboo or furry or something?

(to be fair to him, he passes better than most)

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Informative Informative x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard [Britfagging intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. On his sexuality:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah this exceptional individual popped up on my radar because they had beef with ICP

Only they could make ICP look good in comparison for being so goddamn smug about it

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    #6 Flowers For Sonichu, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    Flowers For Sonichu

Flowers For Sonichu High Functioning Alcoholic
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  7. Passability does not add up. Seven non-passable boys in panties does not equal Bailey Jay.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I used to watch the occasional ZJ video back in the days when there was an "atheist youtube community." This was before multiple schisms, and then the king of all schisms that resulted from Atheism+. That was back when you could do direct video replies. Why the fuck did youtube get rid of that? Anyhow, I'll just say that the notion that ZJ passes better than most must be a recent development, because that definitely wasn't true a decade or so ago. Dude's adam's apple reminded me of fucking Quato from Total Recall. Pretty sure I had a nightmare one time where it told me to open my mind to transgender rights.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    CtiM

CtiM I'm a fucking white male

kiwifarms.net

9. Nooooo!! I loved the miracles review. Ugh god I hope this post is wrong. I've enjoyed a few of her vids in the past. One of those no no it can't be this is clearly someone else things only to accept the truth.

Please don't crush my dream of zinnia just being an interesting person with interesting views on numerous topics beyond trans issues... I think I need a moment to quietly weep and digest this new found revelation.

Fucking magnets how do they work will remain funny til the end of time. The dead pan review of said question only made it funnier.

Oh well.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #10 WhoWhatWhere, Apr 14, 2016
    WhoWhatWhere

WhoWhatWhere H8 Boner

kiwifarms.net
  10. the formula for passability is as follows
    (p_1)*e^(p_1^2)+(p_2)*e^(p_2^2)+.....(p_n)*e^(p_n^2) such that the more badly passing trannies there are in the room the more they look like a group of men and this grows exponentially (note that lack of passing is always a negative number)

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Deep in the Ocean Engineering Thoughts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Pretty sure you can't give yourself a kidney stone just from drinking too much soda. It won't do you any favours if you're already forming one or have a predisposition for them, but soda alone won't do it.

Sort of surprised this thread didn't turn up sooner. I guess ZJ just manages to keep a thick enough armour of credibility, appeal, and passing to avoid becoming a full scale cow. I watched a few of their videos about five years ago but I just couldn't get used to the very... stilted-sounding delivery? Autistic? I don't know, but the way they talked managed to put me off.

Oh, and apparently ZJ doesn't understand heterosexuality.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Axiom

Axiom Painfully Cute

kiwifarms.net
  12. This guy learned his diction from watching discovery channel documentaries, I think

Also: "After years of identifying as a gay male, Zinnia finally came to the conclusion that she was actually a transwoman"

Translation: After being jailhouse-gay because he couldn't get near pussy, he grew weary of getting his asshole rekt on the reg, and decided to put on lipstick and find some fugly (and/or daddy's money) lesbians to bump uglies with.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #13 polonium, Apr 14, 2016
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Just to make sure we hit all our bases, Zack is friends with Jessica Davis, who is "dating" Jordan Davis, aka Thomas Davis, who used to be part of the Tranny Triumverate that consisted of himself, ADF, and Rika.
    upload_2016-4-14_15-40-31.png

• Informative Informative x 11
    Smutley

Smutley Kill Count: 1
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  14. The rat king is aware it is a rat king.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net