• Looking to buy all of Bob's clothes.

Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptvQueen of the Horse Dildos

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Apr 13, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. Catching up on this thread has been a trip.

Nah, I think it's a little simpler--and more depressing--than that. Plenty of women have squarish torsos, small breasts, or broader shoulders than average. Dressing well, cis or trans, is just a matter of doing the research and making sensible choices. A wraparound, bias-cut dress and a decent bra would solve a lot of Rat Kings' problems, but they seem to think that all women just naturally know how to dress and resent having to put in the "extra work" to learn.

But learning to dress well also involves taking stock of your looks, and choosing to emphasize the good features and deemphasize the bad ones. You have to be realistic and honest about yourself. Which, I think, is a skill Zinnia will never have.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Slowboat to China

Slowboat to China Drinking Toilet Duck

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's probably the older ones being mad they can't pass, so they force their kid to become trans. Then they project themselves onto the better-passing kid, even though the parent essentially made it so that the kid's forced into a life they don't want to live (of course, if they were somehow actually dysphoric, that's another story. But that's never the case).

• Agree Agree x 5
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Running at 500 "bi"s per minute

kiwifarms.net
  3. I know Zack occasionally reads here, and while I have no interesting in touching him sexually, despite what delusion he might cling to about his critics, I do have some advice that, if he actually has brains, he should follow.

He's a ugly as fuck woman, can't lie. A low rent drag queen who still puts forth some effort could do better than him in that regard. As a man, if he quit making that stupid smirk, had good personal grooming, and wore attractive male attire, he could be slightly above average aesthetically.

He also needs to lose the pretentious tortured gender and sex bullshit, he's not trained or knowledgeable in anything save showing fake dicks up his ass, and if he still wants to do that,there is a probably a market in demonstrating that as a fetish/sex toy demonstration for clicks as a guy if took all the other advice I just mentioned, but what he is now is a disgusting joke.

But since I don't expect he'll ever do the smart thing and play to his strengths, I'm quite happy watching him be a sick fuck in an ill fitting dress and laughing as he proves he knows jack shit about the human body save how to fill his asshole with other objects and alternating between laughing and throwing up.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'd say it counts. It doesn't necessarily mean it's good.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    trombonista

trombonista She blinded me with shitposts
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Cow crossover
    upload_2018-4-14_5-25-52.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    TheUltimatePickle

TheUltimatePickle Street Racing God

kiwifarms.net
  6. Is that a pangolin/cat hybrid or a panda/gorilla/cat hybrid?

• Like Like x 2
    trombonista

trombonista She blinded me with shitposts
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's that time of the month again so he reposts his big scree against Trump:

trump.png

Untitled.png

Even if Trump resigns, your idol will still not be, will never be, president.

I see MovieBob has shaved and lost a little weight:

elitism.png

fuck.png

Long live the white parasite class!

Untitled.png

+++++++++++++++++

Enough about Trump. Let's hear Zach's wangst about being a drop-out.

wangst.png

Wow he was in high school and dropped out at 13?!
    And how come he never resumed school once that, em, depersonalization was under control?

Joining the FOSTA chorus:

fosta.png

And going back to his pet issue:

parents.png

Once again, no, parents don't have privileged access to medical knowledge, but neither do randos on the internet. And parents do often have more understanding with their children than said randos.

motiv.png

"Unsupportable claims", "motivated reasoning". Okay.

And leave it to Zach to make a Rat crossover even grosser:

gross.png

prne.png

Thank you, I guess?

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    #2788 Positron, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Positron

Positron I kill pee o'seas by what I wear
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I wonder what it's like being such a degenerate that you jerk off to the thought of yourself? Zach wouldn't just have sex with his clone, he'd lock him up in some kind of Fritzl-esque rape dungeon.

• Agree Agree x 10
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs The Virgin Connie Swail

kiwifarms.net
  9. One of the most consistently interesting aspects of Jones is that she cuts so, so fucking close to actually acknowledging the core issue with her life and behavior, but never quiiiiite hits it on the head.

She knows that she has a lot of self-esteem issues stemming from her lackluster academic record. She knows that she is commonly accused of being a smug asshole who knows little to nothing of what she's talking about. She knows that she subconsciously craves validation and approval in terms of her intellect. She knows that her entire "depersonalization" shit is just her trying to undo what a fuckup she was at intellectual pursuits of any kind. She knows that she picks fights nonstop because she's angry and insecure about something. She knows that few people take her work seriously.

She is aware of all the component pieces of her problem, but the one thought she will never have is "Hey, maybe you're kind of an underachieving, self-important dick and shouldn't claim to be an expert on anything if you dropped out of high school"

• Agree  x 5
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Original Prick
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Even asking this question is furphobic. Educate yourself. It's not Zinnia's job to Google for you.

Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature Vuvuzelas for Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  11. the auto in autogynephilia means self. they are self sexual, with a fetish thrown in.

Anyway, seeing Zach Sperg about how dropping out defined him is insane to me. Ive known plenty of drop outs, most of them got a GED and moved on with their lives, rarely thinking of it (including the ones whose parents freaked out over it). Is college not happening now??

Also regarding the rapid onset gender dysphoria, the gender doctors at tavistock clinic discussed it recently, so have real scientists, and Jesse Singal for into all kinds of shit for saying yeah it's a legit phenomenon according to every expert he has interviewed. The studies are going to come out pretty soon from what I hear. People who had it are dismissed as having never been trans and not counting.

• Informative Informative x 4
    #2792 sperginity, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  12. Universities support you with free hormones, trans activists go into schools and teach children about troonism, therapists are urged to support gender identities and questioning it is transphobic. Coming out as trans gives you attention and oppression points.

But it's not a social contagion. Nope never ever. Nothing to see here.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  13. It is always amusing when people like Zach and MovieBob shill for "elitism". Hint: in no conceivable society will the elite class consist of pill-poppers, anal masturbators, and commentators on children entertainment.

Anyway, have some "brain drink":
    brain.png

DazjoG9W0AEaFyV.jpg

So it is just Red Bull with something called alpha-GPC (which has a reputation as "brain booster" among health-food freaks) but I suspect selling at double the price of Red Bull. At any rate you should be wary of anything with the name "Sonic".

working.png

So you're not sure if some diploma mill takes your money or not?

Take-out food has become political!

homophobe.png

Why should anyone who're just wondering what to eat take account of your pet political issue?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Look, let's just be fucking real here, man:

I would sooner dissolve Jones' marriage, put their kid in foster care, strip them of their freedoms, and wind the clock on gay rights back to the fucking 70's than give up the occasional drunk 10 pm spicy sandwich.
    That shit is the best.

• Winner  x 7
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Original Prick
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. He’s going to shove that bottle up his ass.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  16. Just when you think there is a limit to his delusion of grandeur:

pres.png

missing.png

28gjnd.jpg

blow.png

Wooo. 3dgy!
    And I thought you prefer drilling to blowing.

man.png

I presume the "wife" is a man so it is not a gender problem. The problem is, of course, that med students are NOT doctors.
    Are we so short of doctors that we have to train people who can't even follow simple instructions?

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #2797 Positron, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Med students work as supervised physicians during residency. I'm going to assume the wife is a female, troon drs are pretty rare.

• Agree Agree x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  18. Yeah, you have to learn a lot about “problematic” things like biology in order to be a doctor.

• Agree Agree x 8
    TheUltimatePickle

TheUltimatePickle Street Racing God

kiwifarms.net
  19. Not pictured (of course):

“Nurses Male Locker Room”

“Physicians Female Locker Room”

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.