• ”not using the proper pronouns should be illegal, actually. maybe you'd give a shit if it was.”

Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptvQueen of the Horse Dildos

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by chimpburgers, Apr 13, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. Zach's "learning styles exercise" proves his college is shit.

"Learning styles" have been thoroughly debunked by every scholar who has ever put it to the test. It's as accurate as horoscopes and numerology, in terms of actually helping people understand anything about themselves or how they could do better in school/life.

Any professor who's actively promoting such silliness and has managed to avoid all mention of it being bunk in teaching publications, national news stories, and so on really isn't paying attention ... or doesn't give a fuck, and is only paid enough to be a babysitter, and wants a fun activity for the kids she's babysitting.

Apparently Zach's "skeptic" leanings crash and burn when a professor tells him that his horoscope tells him to have a snack and take up smoking. Next time he cheats with a new troon he can tell Heather it was just doing homework on one of his papers, because of his tactile learning style.

His auditory recall is atrocious. A normal adult can recall a sequence of anything from 5-9 digits without omitting anything, 75% of the time. Zach had a list of 15 and could remember 5. Even an adult with low-normal IQ and memory can remember the last 5 items they heard in a sequence.

I wonder if he told his classmates he'd be getting a sticker for his 100%. Imagine going over to your older classmate's house to do group work, and everything is horse dildos and sticker charts for being a good boy.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Free the Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  2. Lol, from what I've seen, Zach lives his life almost completely on the internet. No one's coming over to Zack's house for study-dates. Not more than once, anyway. People go to community college to get good grades and graduate and get a better job, not to hang out after school with the weird unemployed tranny that thinks he's there for Kollege Kapers.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    Karl_der_Grosse

Karl_der_Grosse Flaunting my bespoke erection

kiwifarms.net
  3. Maybe, just maybe, all those drugs he took -- and continues to take -- have affected his short term memory. When he takes too much of his hormones he has trouble getting hard and having an orgasm. Maybe the same thing happens as well with his "biohacked" (pronounced "biocracked") brain. Being a lesbian is hard when you're man, especially when you can't get hard.

I also have to wonder if the cishet patriarchy isn't to blame for this expectation that people should be able to hold more than a half dozen items in their memory. This clearly marginalizes and oppresses troons. And dolts and drug addicts (but I repeat myself).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani Bird is the word.

kiwifarms.net
  4. There is also a chance Zach's lying after he had a very ordinary normal school day and just googled something "interesting"about education and has made it all up.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Now that you mention it, the more I think about the more sure I am this is correct.

ZJ's story is just too perfectly stereotypical.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Stray Cat Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
  6. It's so bizarre how he's so completely convinced himself that people who, uh, disagree with him are so morally repugnant, inhuman, and evil that it's not only allowed, but morally correct to look down on them. And they call the right wing supremacists.
    Makes me wonder what he thinks people on the right stand for?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Fat Pikachu

Fat Pikachu have you heard of the high elves?

kiwifarms.net
  7. Given Heather's weight and stress, she could have a heart attack or some other medical catastrophe. Because of the open sex work. Zach is essentially unemployable. Ditto for Penny Robo. Not that the hobo would work anyway. The only thing Zach can hope for with higher education, is to get some trans affirmative action, teaching queer studies at a University that feels sorry for him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    TBM

TBM

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm surprised Zach hasn't managed to conflate Trump supporters with his nemesisters, the Tervs. After all, they both begin with a T, and both are "horrible people who do horrible things". The conclusion is inescapable.

Unlike himself, who does wonderful things and enriches the lives of so many. Except for Heather, of course.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Winnie the Poohnani

kiwifarms.net
  9. The left has presented themselves as the absolute supporters of LGBTs and because these people can only think in 1 and 0, this means the Right absolutely opposes it. The fact most leftists are so privileged that they believe being represented in a movie is a human right and the Right laughs at this, validates it. So, they believe that Right Wingers wouldn't mind minorities to be killed or segregated exactly like Nazi Germany did with Jews because being denied basic rights is the same as being denied movie representation (which is also a human right.... lmao).

When you see it like this, then yes: it's somehow morally right to shun these people.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I don't wish the harm on heather or the kids, but it would be fucking hilarious if heather had a heart attack and died. I'm picturing Zach and Hobo being forced to get jobs as actually prostitutes, one of the kids becomes a school shooter, zach loses access to twitter and murder-suicides penny. It'd play out like the sitcom-style cross of too many cooks and the episode of "always sunny" where charlie and mac's mom move in together and the gang spies on them

edit: and we're the gang

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. [​IMG]

Which tracks you can follow for "stats and higher mathematics" plus STEM at the community college?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I predict that if Zach sticks it out until the end, which is a big "if," he'll continue exactly as he was before. He's only doing this because people kept laughing at him for being a dimwit who couldn't even graduate high school and possibly because Heather laid a small amount of the law down re being an unemployed assbuster. Once he's got his diploma, he'll go right back to leeching as if nothing ever happened.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Biohacking is the way of the future:

BiohackersWantToLiveTo180InDiapers.jpg
    Of course Zinnia will be in adult diapers long before 180.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Nykysnottrans

Nykysnottrans Repeat after me: I am beautiful.

kiwifarms.net
  14. we've made zach famous.

i look up 'interesting' ppl i meet on the net & so do you.

at some point - someone will approach him.

zach will feel too validated to say no. this is a man who cheated on his honeymoon.

since he can't drive & heather totes him to & fro, how will he manage this? she prob has to pick him up after work which is why he is hanging around talking to teachers. idle hands are the devil's workshop. i can see zach cheating on heather if someone made it doable and easy for him.

& what will heather do?

if she's reading this, hope she is paying attention: zinnia claims to be a slut. some guys will tell you " sluts are okay but remember you have to keep your eye on them every second, like a labrador. "

and you aren't doing that heather. be advised.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    GenderCop

GenderCop Friendly neighborhood gender cop

kiwifarms.net
  15. I read this entire thread when I first discovered it and see continual mentions of the honeymoon from hell, but have never seen any details. Anyone got a link so I may wallow in the schadenfreude?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Winnie the Poohnani

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    GenderCop

GenderCop Friendly neighborhood gender cop

kiwifarms.net
  16. "Starting" to get it. As in Zach didn't get that cheating on your wedding day is sordid. Bet the nasty fucker tried to sell it to Heather as a necessary and empowering trans sexual awakening or some shit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    #5239 TBM, Jan 12, 2019 at 11:45 AM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 12:43 PM
    TBM

TBM

kiwifarms.net
  17. Thanks for that. Somehow I missed those spoilered tweets.

I didn't think my opinion of Heather could get any lower, but reading those... damn, what a complete doormat. The moment she decided to "make it work" after that shitty behavior on her honeymoon, was the moment Zach realized, "This bitch will put up with literally anything."

• Agree Agree x 7
    Winnie the Poohnani

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.