Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
That or he could learn to suck dicks and take it up the ass. Hey, who knows, maybe there's a market for chubby, aging ex-twinks with rotting teeth and gaping assholes. Maybe.
But he knows how to do statistics and algebra!

Just this morning KF members were wondering why Heather had been absent from Twitter, and hours later she tosses up a few posts.. Hmmm... maybe she does keep up with this thread on her long-suffering house husband.
If I had a house husband? Expect him to cook and clean. Maintain my car, lift everything heavy, do all the electrical and plumbing work, pay the bills, mow the lawn and play a musical instrument.
Heather, honey? You can do better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
96BF5F9A-932D-4209-B5D6-10ABE89B2FB7.png
“Why did your child make me hit him?”

Seriously, Zach, grow the fuck up. I marvel that this master of statistics can’t spot the link between him being an asshole and people treating him like one. Or rather, that he can’t see that the link goes both ways.

This is the example he’s setting as a “parent.” Kids, if peoplesay things you don’t like, you have to be shitty to them. Yeah, that’s going to stand them in good stead in the workplace.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
So on holidays, Heather drinks until her face is numb and Zinnia encourages that so he's freer to antagonize humiliate Heather's mom while Heather's kids enjoy the meal grandma's cooked for them.

Good times. Good memories.
Yep, Zack is really creating for himself, his step-kids and his wife and her parents the warm, enjoyable, loving family experience he always dreamed of when he was a kid and his parents were so shitty.

Nice to know Zack is perpetuating the shitty treatment of family members he hated from his own parents, specifically his dad. Zack, no matter what you wear or whether you call yourself a man or a woman, you have become your asshole dad. GG.

donotpassgo

kiwifarms.net
Zack claims to have had a shitty childhood, so you’d think he’d try his best for his step sons’ sake to make their’s as happy as possible. Instead he perpetuates it. Good one, ya prick.

I don’t know why Heather finds any of that shit amusing. Getting drunk instead of telling her husband to pipe down and stop disrespecting her mother just shows she’s as hopeless a daughter as she is a mum. I’d love to know what the elder Mrs McNamara really thinks of Zack.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Zach's response to his shitty childhood is acting himself like a child. All the tantrums, the narcissism, the selfishness, all of that is childish behavior from a child with parents who can't say "no". He is not attracted to Heather because Heather is his mother, and Penny was his "friend" except that, instead playing with actual toys, they stuffed each other's asses with other type of toys. There is no difference between Zach and that creepy dude who said he was now a little girl. In fact, there is zero difference between Zach and Anna Johnson or the Lich Queen. None can cope with being adults so they mutilate themselves (either physically or mentally) to live in perpetual childhood. Maybe this is the equivalence of anorexia for men and gay dudes.

Spastic Colon

My pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
Now we know that we can blame all of this on Eminem. If his family has just bought him the wholesome album, he could be doing missionary work or curing cancer. But, no. That future Trump supporter had to buy him that shitty Eminem album that led to him trooning out and becoming a whore with a blown out anus. It's totally not Zach's fault.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Heather expressed any form of sadness at Penny’s departure? I can hardly think of any posts she’s made even acknowledging his existence. Either they really didn’t get on or she wasn’t exactly proud of the fact that she was openly being cucked.
That or he could learn to suck dicks and take it up the ass. Hey, who knows, maybe there's a market for chubby, aging ex-twinks with rotting teeth and gaping assholes. Maybe.
In prison!

Reactions: Box of Shame

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Until very recently, Eminem was very much pro absolute freedom of speech.

Also, Eminem's work is very empowering because it allows people to rant and vent along with him and that's healthy.
The guy had a shitty life but his natural talent helped him to power through it until he became successful, probably one of the best artists of the genre, and also became a good parent who even won the custody of children that aren't his. Jee, I wonder why Zach doesn't like Marshal...

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 973105
“Why did your child make me hit him?”

Seriously, Zach, grow the fuck up. I marvel that this master of statistics can’t spot the link between him being an asshole and people treating him like one. Or rather, that he can’t see that the link goes both ways.

This is the example he’s setting as a “parent.” Kids, if peoplesay things you don’t like, you have to be shitty to them. Yeah, that’s going to stand them in good stead in the workplace.
Classic abuser behavior. "SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?"

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So on holidays, Heather drinks until her face is numb and Zinnia encourages that so he's freer to antagonize humiliate Heather's mom while Heather's kids enjoy the meal grandma's cooked for them.
Instead of hiding behind the bottle, Heather should have womaned up and confront Zach. She was the one who brought a guest to her family, and she had the obligation to make sure the guest is in his best behavior.

And it is deadly obvious that Zach was trying his usual passive-aggressive bullshit and deliberately antagonizing Heather's family. Heather must stand her ground. "I can see you have gone out of the way to annoy my family, and it tells me you are unhappy to be there. That's perfectly okay; you just need to tell me. Next year I'll just bring the kids along, and you can have the whole house to yourself and your cats. Is it okay?"

Now we know that we can blame all of this on Eminem. If his family has just bought him the wholesome album, he could be doing missionary work or curing cancer. But, no. That future Trump supporter had to buy him that shitty Eminem album that led to him trooning out and becoming a whore with a blown out anus. It's totally not Zach's fault.
Will Smith has an ego the size of the Solar System. I'm not sure if he'd be a positive influence to Zach either.

+ + + +
5555.png

I doubt the 3D-printer is big enough for Zach's purposes.

Halloween idea:
555.png

And he says he has no idea what to shoot for his videos. Zach can set up to be the lot-lizard version of Contrapoints.

52.png

5.png

We never heard he took a course in Ethics but midterm is coming up. How time flies.

Intellectual crossover:
67.png

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And it is deadly obvious that Zach was trying his usual passive-aggressive bullshit and deliberately antagonizing Heather's family. Heather must stand her ground. "I can see you have gone out of the way to annoy my family, and it tells me you are unhappy to be there. That's perfectly okay; you just need to tell me. Next year I'll just bring the kids along, and you can have the whole house to yourself and your cats. Is it okay?"

Will Smith has an ego the size of the Solar System. I'm not sure if he'd be a positive influence to Zach either.

+ + + +
View attachment 974142
Apparently Zach was so abusive Penny had to flee without his possessions like an animal chewing off a foot to get out of a trap.

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Humblebragging about taking a 1000 level course
:story:
He's probably taking PHI 1630: Contemporary Ethical Problems which is an absolute joke of a class.
View attachment 974199

Edit: Typo
I took a similar course a long time ago. The final paper was the instructor asking you to argue against a deeply held moral belief that you stated at the beginning of the term. I think they asked for 3 deeply held beliefs, they had to be issues that had real opposition (so not things that everyone thinks are bad). A lot of people found it extremely challenging because they didn't even want to know what the opposite side of the argument was about, much less have to write a whole paper arguing from the opposition's perspective.

I don't think zach is taking this course. If he was, it might be good for him though.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino