Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
Zach said so much hilarious shit.

-He really does just live to make everyone around him miserable. Everyone finds their family irritating or incompatible sometimes. He could just fake being pleasant and eat a lot of whatever Heather's mom cooks well. But the truth is that he absolutely thrives on pissing all over whatever remaining ties Heather has with anyone.

-The dump they live in is a 3/2. So if Penny had his own room, that means Zach shares a bedroom with Heather and the kids share a bedroom. Great priorities, Heather- choosing a freeloader troon over your own children.

-Ethics midterm! Also, stealing all his ex's shit. I see he's learning a lot about Rachel McKinnon ethics.

-Trying to taunt Penny, who now lives in the Bay Area, with a couple grand worth of crap. The listing I can see for the dump they live in is $1395/mo in 2016, so it may have gone up a bit, call it $1500/mo. Zach, a 1 bedroom apartment in Santa Rosa rents for $1900/mo. Literally any boygirlfriend Penny picks up could replace all that shit for him, no problem. But he'll probably just get a membership to one of the local makerspaces and make some new friends while he's at it.

-Trying to tell Penny they're gonna cast a spell on him. Yeah, Zach and Heather seem like they have the lives of people with magic powers...

I await seeing what insane bullshit Heather lets Zach do with the new "spare room" instead of, you know, letting her kids have their own fucking bedrooms. Or letting them share a bedroom and have it as a playroom.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Zach said so much hilarious shit.

-He really does just live to make everyone around him miserable. Everyone finds their family irritating or incompatible sometimes. He could just fake being pleasant and eat a lot of whatever Heather's mom cooks well. But the truth is that he absolutely thrives on pissing all over whatever remaining ties Heather has with anyone.
It's not about pissing over Heather, but about himself being this contrarian, rebellious person who is changing the world by his mere existence. That's how he sees himself and God forbids Heather's mom having opinions he doesn't like or approve. It's his DUTY to try to change her mind and educate her well.

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
It's not about pissing over Heather, but about himself being this contrarian, rebellious person who is changing the world by his mere existence. That's how he sees himself and God forbids Heather's mom having opinions he doesn't like or approve. It's his DUTY to try to change her mind and educate her well.
I see your point, but, it could honestly be both. Heather's tweets about his behavior in public indicate that he gets something out of publicly humiliating her. It's not just about his self-image as a social justice crusader.

You can get high off your own farts without being blatantly cruel to the people around you.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I see your point, but, it could honestly be both. Heather's tweets about his behavior in public indicate that he gets something out of publicly humiliating her. It's not just about his self-image as a social justice crusader.

You can get high off your own farts without being blatantly cruel to the people around you.
There is probably some of that too because Heather, as bad as she might look, is still a natural woman and Zach's never gonna be that. I can see where the resentment could come from.

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
There is probably some of that too because Heather, as bad as she might look, is still a natural woman and Zach's never gonna be that. I can see where the resentment could come from.
I've seen this pattern of blistering resentment in people who've been dependent as adults for way too long, too. I think it's a way of compensating for the self-loathing that comes from freeloading- just pretend the person you're mooching off is awful and deserves to be used and mistreated.

It's a good thing to offer help to a friend, but unless you want to wind up like Heather, that shit needs a definite end date the day they move in.

Jaimas

Candy and PTSD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest example of this remains Z-Dawg's ill-starred visit to /r/traps, when he uploaded pictures of himself.

Baloney Face

kiwifarms.net
ZJ has media notoriety.

As an atheist vlogger ZJ picked a public fight with Insane Clown Posse. This got a bit of mainstream press.

Character witness (or something) at the Chelsea Manning trial so plenty of respectable press notice.
ZJ's own account of it published in Rolling Stone.
That was ZJ's finest hour. :lit:

Zinnia Jones articles in Encyclopedia Dramatica and TV Tropes.
A video of ZJ's gender series somehow caught the eye of Tucker Carlson who did a segment about it.
So now every Freeper and MAGA type knows of ZJ.
At this point old pics of ZJ keep turning up in 4chan memes and the like.

ZJ's face is now the public face of nasty transgender denunciation fodder.
Instantly recognizable without a name attached.

But there's no money in that. ;)

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a big no-no in relationships where kids from a previous marraige are involved. You leave punishment and discipliniary actions to the "blood parent".
as far as I know, the only striking that is considered discipline is spanking. I couldn't find anything to back up the slapping claim made here. Maybe if penny ever registers we can ask.

Aren't those 3d printers expensive? Just because he left doesn't mean he won't try to get his stuff back.
there are actual laws about abandoned property that have to be followed after a person moves out, or penny could sue for the cost of replacement items. Zach is such a dumbass that he detailed the most expensive items on the internet for everyone to see, so now he can't claim that no such items were left or that he didn't know they were penny's. Looks like in florida it is especially a pain in the ass.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Zach made it sound like Penny planned to never come back from the begining but if that's the case, why leave such expensive stuff behind? Penny taking a break and spending time with normal people is probably what made him decide to leave for good.
Maybe he was so abusive and violent that Penny was afraid of his narc rage if he didn't lie. Abusive partners often sabotage attempts to leave, forcing their victims to be sneaky about escaping.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Zach made it sound like Penny planned to never come back from the begining but if that's the case, why leave such expensive stuff behind? Penny taking a break and spending time with normal people is probably what made him decide to leave for good.
And now, for TMI, which is always so fascinating: When I'm in a suck job, I prohibit vacations because twice while on vacations I realized how horrible my worklife was and decided to find money elsewhere, resulting in texted resignation notices that didn't necessarily work in my favor long run 100% of the time.

Penny wasn't expecting to leave Chez Zack forever, but once out of the e coli infested Florida swamp for just a week began hitting the GPS recalculate button.

C'mon, Penny. Amirite???????

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Even if Zach wasn't abusive towards Penny, I'm sure watching Zach constantly put Heather down got real old real fast. And if, God forbid, Zach is doing something abusive with the children, that would be a great incentive to run and cut contact. It's possible that's a big part of the "Don't believe anything Penny says!" line he's putting out.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino