Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt the 3D-printer is big enough for Zach's purposes.
Best comment in this thread right now.

Aren't those 3d printers expensive? Just because he left doesn't mean he won't try to get his stuff back.
But he'll probably just get a membership to one of the local makerspaces and make some new friends while he's at it.
There is a famous makerspace in the Bay, Noisebridge.
Let's wait and see if any pictures of Penny at Noisebridge start popping up in the social media.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
And now, for TMI, which is always so fascinating: When I'm in a suck job, I prohibit vacations because twice while on vacations I realized how horrible my worklife was and decided to find money elsewhere, resulting in texted resignation notices that didn't necessarily work in my favor long run 100% of the time.

Penny wasn't expecting to leave Chez Zack forever, but once out of the e coli infested Florida swamp for just a week began hitting the GPS recalculate button.

C'mon, Penny. Amirite???????
Exactly - sometimes you don't even know you're in a shitty situation until you're away from it for a while.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Penny’s motivation for leaving was heavily influenced by Zach’s narcissism. I know he never has anything good to say about Heather unless it’s to illustrate a point he’s making, and the kids are just props, but I don’t recall him saying much about Penny either. Other people only ever show up as supporting characters in the Zach Show, there to be the straight (lol) man while Zach clowns around. Which must have rankled, given that Penny is objectively better looking and Heather does all the actual work.

No one with self esteem would be willing to stick around under those circumstances.

Positron

No more Jingle Bells, hon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aren't you guys overthinking? Penny just doesn't enjoy swamp life and hopped for somewhere with better prospects.

ZJ's face is now the public face of nasty transgender denunciation fodder.
Instantly recognizable without a name attached.

But there's no money in that. ;)
Well I hope TLC paid him well when he defended Jaron Jewname against terves on TV.

5.png

The "unusual organism" is a syncytial slime mold. It has been know for ages and the Paris zoo was not "unveiling" anything.

Zach wants Trump banned from Twitter, not realizing that people of all political persuasions follow Trump and that gives Twitter a big chunk of traffic.
Untitled.png

New dye job.
EHENCpXXYAAu3S6.jpg

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
> be zach
> have dark-haired girlfriend
> be broken up with
> become dark-haired girlfriend

The creepiness is seriously off the charts with this one. First he wanted to look like Heather's child. Now he wants to look like his darling Penny who he's trying to taunt with a printer.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Nana
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zack is having a "GET OFF MY LAWN" moment with teenage troons. Kids these days and their fucked-up attitudes, I swear.

Heather, come collect your brat before he makes a public admission even YOU can't live with.

View attachment 975784
Zach and his sex pest troon friends who openly boast about their degenerate fetishes and prolapsing anuses on Twatter VS the cancel happy teenage commie troons who probably boast more anonymously about their degenerate fetishes on Reddit... don't you just love it when both parties in a conflict are exceptionally exceptional?

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net
Zach and his sex pest troon friends who openly boast about their degenerate fetishes and prolapsing anuses on Twatter VS the cancel happy teenage commie troons who probably boast more anonymously about their degenerate fetishes on Reddit... don't you just love it when both parties in a conflict are exceptionally exceptional?
Haha, yeah! In this instance though, it's 30 year old Zack who's yelling "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!" at kids, which is pretty much an inversion of the natural order.

Just shut up Zack, you're looking old and stupid.

The creepiness is seriously off the charts with this one. First he wanted to look like Heather's child. Now he wants to look like his darling Penny who he's trying to taunt with a printer.
No kidding! Even his avatars are taking on an alien vibe.

zjemptv_avatar.jpg

So... Penny went to California? According to anyone other than Zack?

Maybe it's time to get a shovel and see what's stowed in the back yard in Orlando.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
No kidding! Even his avatars are taking on an alien vibe.

View attachment 975817
No, that's just the Tranny Moue with the usual pile of filters to make his degenerate ass not look like shit. They like that cat's anus expression because it lengthens and narrows the face and de-emphasizes the jawline, making it look marginally more feminine. Because, like all TRUE and HONEST women, they need to resort to tortuous presentation to be seen as even slightly feminine.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But has Zach actually adopted either of them? I've seen him very rarely claim to be a step-parent, but adoption? Probably not.
True, I doubt Rhys is responsible or selfless enough for that. He’ll happily accept the respect people automatically give to parents, though.

• Agree
Reactions: Positron

wabbits

Porch pirate: Activated
kiwifarms.net
Zack is having a "GET OFF MY LAWN" moment with teenage troons. Kids these days and their fucked-up attitudes, I swear.

Heather, come collect your brat before he makes a public admission even YOU can't live with.

View attachment 975784
Zack, they're starting to call you "hun," hun. You're aging out of your radical chic faster than you're aging out of your hair.

Heather must be home and drove him to a store to get hair dye. Or is Zack allowed to use her credit card on Amazon? Made a mess in the bathroom and left it for her to deal with, didn't you, Zack?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino