Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
But has Zach actually adopted either of them? I've seen him very rarely claim to be a step-parent, but adoption? Probably not.
AFAIK he has not adopted them. Their dad would have to approve it, and although he is so stupid and so neglectful that he allows his kids to live full-time in a house with ZJ, I doubt their bio dad would sign away his parental rights to that degenerate. Also, at least as I understand it, once kids are old enough to be fairly cognizant, judges will usually ask them about their prospective adoptive parent and whether or not they are good with this person becoming their parent, and just a hunch but it seems more likely the boys would use that opportunity to spill the beans regarding just what goes in that small house and plead for the judge to rescue them rather than tell the judge they'd just love for Zack to be their new so-called second "mom" or whatever it is Zack claims to be.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
"I hate kids" is exactly what any normal parent would love to hear from your partner who is in charge of your kids while you're out.

Also, remember Zach hasn't only "transitioned" into a woman, but acshually a young teen.
Yeah, he hates kids but loves to be able to brag online about being a "mom" to stir up controversy and become the target of negative comments, because that way he draws attention to himself and then he can (disingenuously) claim to be a poor, suffering, hardworking, put-upon but noble transgender mom.

Baloney Face

kiwifarms.net
A bit late, but ...

Now ZJ "identifies" as a slime mold. 8)

AFAIK he has not adopted them.
Of course not. That involves an official examination of home life and a financial commitment.

Yeah, he hates kids but loves to be able to brag online about being a "mom" to stir up controversy and become the target of negative comments, because that way he draws attention to himself and then he can (disingenuously) claim to be a poor, suffering, hardworking, put-upon but noble transgender mom.
I have known one transwoman (back when it was unfashionable) who was legitimately a parent. That is a father before transition. Transition led to divorce. The kid was a teenager at the time. The transwoman lost all parental rights, pretty much automatically without any particular accusations of abuse or neglect.

Something like that is a real issue, not like the ZJ mess.

NomiMalone

dazzling; exciting; very, very sexy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zack is having a "GET OFF MY LAWN" moment with teenage troons. Kids these days and their fucked-up attitudes, I swear.

Heather, come collect your brat before he makes a public admission even YOU can't live with.

View attachment 975784
Tweet from Zach's timeline:

Archive:

Jaimas

Bold Words For Someone In "Ara Ara" Range
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I hate kids" is exactly what any normal parent would love to hear from your partner who is in charge of your kids while you're out.

Also, remember Zach hasn't only "transitioned" into a woman, but acshually a young teen.
Very curious that Z-Dawg admits to this while claiming to be an advocate for underage transpeople and trying to help them get onto blackmarket titty skittles. It's almost like he's a walking, talking embodiment of negative stereotypes or something.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Penny’s motivation for leaving was heavily influenced by Zach’s narcissism. I know he never has anything good to say about Heather unless it’s to illustrate a point he’s making, and the kids are just props, but I don’t recall him saying much about Penny either. Other people only ever show up as supporting characters in the Zach Show, there to be the straight (lol) man while Zach clowns around. Which must have rankled, given that Penny is objectively better looking and Heather does all the actual work.

No one with self esteem would be willing to stick around under those circumstances.
I think much the same explains why it tears her up so bad:
Much of Zin’s self esteem has always been tied to a very specific self image as this hedonistic scholar. Researcher by day, cam girl by night, you got the wife and kids and home, but also the qt trans girlfriend who you do sex shows with.
It all comes back to this lofty identity as the perfect libertine.
Penny leaving for greener pastures doesn’t hurt her pride, it’s the death that self image. It drives home the reality of life as a underachieving, aging trans chick in a shitty home in Florida trapped in a mediocre marriage with a dumpy chick that you’re not that attracted to physically.

The lights are out and the party’s over.

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
Not a very smart thing to say when you may end up looking down a CPS investigation at some point.
As if Zach cares if Heather loses her kids. That'd be a new empty bedroom! Then both he AND his boyfriend could have their own rooms.

Does anyone know where in hell they were filming all that filth? Did Penny's room double as the "studio"? I know about "the couch", so if it did, must have been a pretty big bedroom. I wouldn't put it past Zach to lock the kids in their room for hours at a time, though.

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
When a CPS investigation is triggered by the behavior of the parent's SO, they generally give an ultimatum that you either get rid of the creep or lose the kids.
She's just spineless and devoted enough to being "woke" that I wouldn't make bets on her not Sophie's Choicing Zach.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
She's just spineless and devoted enough to being "woke" that I wouldn't make bets on her not Sophie's Choicing Zach.
I once met a woman who eventually abandoned her children to go with another man. The bf was a good person who only wanted her to, well, be a wife. This woman wanted "freedom" to party, get high, and have sex with other men without having to answer to anyone. So, she left to live with a moron who promised to give her everything she wanted. At some point, she told me she loved him because he fucked her hard and made her learn to enjoy anal. She even joked and told me "lol, I'm leaving everything (her kids) because I like it in the ass". The guy ended up being a complete jerk, but my point is that she was getting something from him, either sex and attention. Heather has NONE of that from Zach. He doesn't even touch her and if he does, he's not into her. He also treats her like shit and she has to act as the parent. His parent. There are zero reasons for her to keep Zach around.

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
I once met a woman who eventually abandoned her children to go with another man. The bf was a good person who only wanted her to, well, be a wife. This woman wanted "freedom" to party, get high, and have sex with other men without having to answer to anyone. So, she left to live with a moron who promised to give her everything she wanted. At some point, she told me she loved him because he fucked her hard and made her learn to enjoy anal. She even joked and told me "lol, I'm leaving everything (her kids) because I like it in the ass". The guy ended up being a complete jerk, but my point is that she was getting something from him, either sex and attention. Heather has NONE of that from Zach. He doesn't even touch her and if he does, he's not into her. He also treats her like shit and she has to act as the parent. His parent. There are zero reasons for her to keep Zach around.
Sadly, lots of women put boyfriends first. Just look at the number of women who look the other way when boyfriends beat or molest their kids.

I'm guessing Heather has battered woman syndrome or something like it. Mostly from psychological abuse, but I wouldn't rule physical abuse out. Many women stay with abusers because they 1) come from homes where abuse happened and they think it is normal, 2) they already suffered from low self esteem and think they can't do any better and 3) they've been told repeatedly -- especially by a narc partner -- that they are incompetent, ugly, useless and that they are lucky to have the narc because no one else would ever want them. They become brainwashed into thinking that they have no other options. It is almost cult-like devotion that develops under that kind of abuse. It is really, really hard to get out of that type of relationship because of the danger the narc poses. That probably explains why Penny ran off in such a sneaky fashion.

Until Heather develops some self-esteem and sees that she really does deserve more than Zach, she's not going to walk away. No matter what kind of trauma staying with that psycho inflicts on her own kids.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, half the responses here directed at Heather is along the lines of mocking her appearance, calling her stupid and a neglectful parent, and that nobody will want her. Heck, even I am guilty of saying that.

From Heather's perspective, she probably stays with Zach due to the idea of "better the devil you know than the devil you don't."

She also probably has the idea that she absolutely needs someone else by her side because she cannot function on her own.

If she gets into another relationship that turns sour (and she is likely to, I doubt she can afford years of therapy to deprogram her of her bad habits), that would be probably too much for someone like Heather.

Positron

No more Jingle Bells, hon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The transwoman lost all parental rights, pretty much automatically without any particular accusations of abuse or neglect.
This is the way things should be.

7.png

Google informs me that dildo in French is godemiché.

7.png

That's just because you kept talking about Nick "Contrapoint" Parrott.

Here is another little piece of drama related to Nick Parrott (and someone called NightGem) I don't know (or care) about Parrott's infarction of the week but here is the OP.
634.png

Intellectual crossover:
56.png

+ + +
As he promised, Zach presented some short videos, though not on Youtube.

But first, two preparatory photos:
65.png

EHU6qc_WwAAZGMS.jpg
EHU6qdEWkAArcU8.jpg

And after the little streching exercise, Zach is ready for prime time!
1.png

savetweetvid_EHU6G2JW4AIHXod.gif

56.png

savetweetvid_EHU6Z3wWkAE5tnf.gif

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
This is the way things should be.

View attachment 979123
Google informs me that dildo in French is godemiché.

View attachment 979129

That's just because you kept talking about Nick "Contrapoint" Parrott.

Here is another little piece of drama related to Nick Parrott (and someone called NightGem) I don't know (or care) about Parrott's infarction of the week but here is the OP.
View attachment 979132

Intellectual crossover:
View attachment 979125

+ + +
As he promised, Zach presented some short videos, though not on Youtube.

But first, two preparatory photos:
View attachment 979142

And after the little streching exercise, Zach is ready for prime time!
I don't know what is more terrifying -- that his ass is falling out and he doesn't seem to care or that he is doing this in that filthy bathroom. My god -- exposing that vulnerable flesh that's falling out to that petri dish of a bathroom has got to be a death wish of some sort.

And the way he's looking at those toys -- you know he's shoved them in his ass and is secretly getting off on the fact that no one in his class will know the truth that he's forcing them to look at sex toys.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino