Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
9.png

The person who wants the economy to shutting down perpetually, and says that he can't be bothered to participate in the economy, is now angry that he can't buy stuff.
93.png
"What do you mean the demand is too great? The selves are empty, see? No one is able to buy anything, hence ZERO DEMAND!!"
If I ran a fake-news agency I'd hire Zach immediately as the Chief Editor of the Finance page.

9.png

1.png

Last edited:

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1326043
"What do you mean the demand is too great? The selves are empty, see? No one is able to buy anything, hence ZERO DEMAND!!"
If I ran a fake-news agency I'd hire Zach immediately as the Chief Editor of the Finance page.
I'd love to show this logic to an Economics prof friend, with zero context.

If you hear the distant sound of a head exploding, assume I've done so.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1326041

The person who wants the Economy to shutting down perpetually, and says that he can't be bothered to participate in the economy, is now angry that he can't buy stuff.
View attachment 1326043

View attachment 1326306
Perhaps I’m overthinking the words of someone who thinks being supported by his wife means he doesn’t participate in the economy, but what is his theory for what’s actually going on here? If the supply vs demand argument doesn’t wash with him, why does he think he cannot get these items?
For a lesbian, he sure seems to limit his praise to features not possessed by cis women.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I’m overthinking the words of someone who thinks being supported by his wife means he doesn’t participate in the economy, but what is his theory for what’s actually going on here? If the supply vs demand argument doesn’t wash with him, why does he think he cannot get these items?

For a lesbian, he sure seems to limit his praise to features not possessed by cis women.
It's a vast right wing conspiracy, lol.

I think the only reason he larps as a woman is for the shock value. He's not hot enough to get attention as a gay dude and most of America is fine with gay dudes, anyway. But, being a troon? He's able to shock and offend so many people with that shtick.

Jaimas

A Terrible Case of Explosions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That they were no provided to specifically spite him.

Yes, Zach is that solipsistic. Prove me wrong.

sperginity

we're all fags here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
....."as if these mysterious trucks cannot be comprehended or accounted for, and we are at the mercy of the Trucks". :story: yes you dipshit, the store's supply is at the mercy of the truck bringing the shit to the store. No one has invented teleportation to avoid the truck problem. The trucks in turn are at the mercy of the factory's ability to produce, and the factory is at the mercy of the workers and the availability of raw materials (which are trucked in as well). This kind of shit is explained by non fiction children's books or How It's Made. Too bad college can't teach common sense.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png
This gonna be fun.

+ + + +
Maya Forestater!!!!!!
09.png

90.png
Article by Holly Lawford-Smith arguing for "Trans Men are Men but Trans Women are Not Women". Even though HLS is a nemesis of Rhys McKinnon, I must say her argument is shit-in-pants-on-head retarded. Her position is that a male cannot know the female experience (a sensible, justifiable position), but a female must know male experience because we live in an androcentric world, and females require the knowledge of male experience to survive in it. She cites sitcom writers as her evidence:

Holly Lawford-Smith said:
Trans men, on the other hand, are in the same position as the woman writers of male characters, whose success rate seems to be noteworthy.
Knowing men doesn't make you a man. Having know someone's experience intimately, even if we grant it is possible, does not make you that person. Otherwise a counselor specializing in hospice care will be identical to a terminal cancer patient. In a word: trash. In a few more words: trashy feminist trash.

+ + + +
I am an honable woman...
0.png

...who wants to destroy the lives of "antis", who ever they are, and a gallant gnome knight avails his Club of Mental Subnormality+3
-.png

Random-access gallows humor:
09.png

-0.png

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Late but I just want to point out this photo of Zinnia and Penny wearing the same swimsuit bottoms. I really doubt Zack's "womanly curves" make Penny's clothes flattering. Penny sort of passes in this pic, whereas ZJ looks like an adult who is trying to squeeze into a child's clothing because he lost a bet or something.
Dear Jesus, what's wrong with its bellybutton.