Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, there it is. The old “What? Abusive relationship? No, whatever gave you that idea? My gay husband and I are very much in love!”
"Folie-à-DO"
If Zach ever tells Heather that he wants to "DO" her, she can be sure that he's gone plumb loco.

*Takes Heather's suggestion; looks up folie à deux.*

A shared psychosis caused when one person transmits delusions to another? It's a perfect description of Heather's and Lauren's relationship.
Theirs is an atypical case because in most cases of folie à deux, the "transmittor" is the one who holds more power, has control of the family finances, and has relatively more contact with the outside world (e.g. a parent might "infect" her kid, but not the other way round). In the Zach-Heather dyad it is the exact opposite.

J.K.T. Rowling:
156.png

BTW This doggie has been unceremoniously shooed by Rhys McKinnon.
1.png

Meanwhile Heather wants to kill the self-proclaimed heir of a royalty:
78.png

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
"Folie-à-DO"
If Zach ever tells Heather that he wants to "DO" her, she can be sure that he's gone plumb loco.

Theirs is an atypical case because in most cases of folie à deux, the "transmittor" is the one who holds more power, has control of the family finances, and has relatively more contact with the outside world (e.g. a parent might "infect" her kid, but not the other way round). In the Zach-Heather dyad it is the exact opposite.

J.K.T. Rowling:
View attachment 1336246

BTW This doggie has been unceremoniously shooed by Rhys McKinnon.
View attachment 1336242

Meanwhile Heather wants to kill the self-proclaimed heir of a royalty:
View attachment 1336250
Imagining Heather as a wannabe Madame Defarge is hilarious.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe we should stop trying to psychoanalyze and merely rename the whole complex of behavior ZJTS (Zinnia Jones Troon Syndrome). :)
Make that "Rapid-Onset Zinnia Syndrome"

Yesterday, the Great Lacuna maintained His silence and allowed His disciples to be His voice:
6.png

7.png
Says the privileged one: not everyone has what it takes to stock grocery shelves.

About J. K. T. Rowling:
1.png

Well, not entirely silent. But you'll agree that Zach's milquetoast takes aren't as interesting as his cronies:
--.png

9.png

6.png

OttoWest

Essential Veal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Make that "Rapid-Onset Zinnia Syndrome"

Yesterday, the Great Lacuna maintained His silence and allowed His disciples to be His voice:
View attachment 1341287

View attachment 1341309
Says the privileged one: not everyone has what it takes to stock grocery shelves.

About J. K. T. Rowling:
View attachment 1341285

Well, not entirely silent. But you'll agree that Zach's milquetoast takes aren't as interesting as his cronies:
View attachment 1341267

View attachment 1341290

View attachment 1341321
“people all over die of an out of control pandemic”

Gee Heather, the death number was dropping, we’d flattened the curve and cases were going down. Guess what mass attended events will rocket it back up again?

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Troons mad at JKR is purely the fable of the fox and the grapes.

For the ones who don't know, a fox was trying to eat grapes from a vine and couldn't reach them after trying several times. So, it says "well, they are too sour" and leaves.

Harry Potter was these people's lives and now they're saying ACSHUALLY, it was always racist.

Rite...

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure Zach will be taking to the street like a good ally, right?
Surely not every lolcow in the ratking is too lazy, fat and narcissistic that they won’t join the history making protest, right? This is the revolution they wanted, right?
What’s that?
Not a single one has got off their couch and joined a march because “mah disabilities” or other excuse?
My shock.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Zach's academic interest was ignited by the fact that you can get student loan overages to cover your living expenses. He's now literally living on borrowed funds, and Heather can't really do anything about it because she needs the extra cash, too. When he graduates from his university you can bet it will be with a staggering amount of debt, considering the pedigree of the institution where he went and the fact that he was paying in-state tuition.

I wonder how long after graduation he'll start screaming about the injustice of student loans and acting like his math classes never prepared him for the reality of compound interest.

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure Zach will be taking to the street like a good ally, right?
Surely not every lolcow in the ratking is too lazy, fat and narcissistic that they won’t join the history making protest, right? This is the revolution they wanted, right?
What’s that?
Not a single one has got off their couch and joined a march because “mah disabilities” or other excuse?
My shock.
Yet they'll sperg about how whitey needs to go out and be bullet sponges for free or else they're worse than 7800 Hitlers, all while they stay safe in the suburbs.