Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Very unpopular opinion, but I feel like with a little working out and healthier eating Zinn could have a cute, twinky body. It's an unmistakably masculine body shape, but I see potential there.
Parallel trooniverse Zach didn't let a fetish eat his mind, pivoted his YouTube channel into snarky, current events commentary, put himself through community college with a part-time job and YouTube money, cut his hair, learned to drive, and found a nice nerdy gay man to settle down with.
Part of what makes the rat king so fascinating is you can almost see them turning out normal, if you squint real, real hard.

The 8 of Spades

But Some Informations Are Don't Actual.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Whatsup bud?

kiwifarms.net
Ehh, it's a bit optimistic. Gay culture is absolutely brutal about looks, and once the bloom comes off the rose everyone's looking for a newer model. Zach would have needed to seriously apply himself to either stay twinky or find some other way to make himself appealing, both of which sound like work, something he is strongly averse to. I'm guessing he trooned out due in large part to there being absolutely no standards even for passing, let alone sex appeal. Why go the gym and watch your carbs when you can just put on some panties and slam as much Monster as you like?
Optimal gay evolution goes twink, hunk, daddy
I think Z missed some steps. Nothing sadder than an aging former twink.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Optimal gay evolution goes twink, hunk, daddy
I think Z missed some steps. Nothing sadder than an aging former twink.
You can also branch off into more specialized classes like bear, otter, twunk, gym bunny, etc. But barring absolutely top-tier genetics, you need to take at least some care of yourself to grow beyond "cute not-quite jailbait." None of the necessary steps involves chugging Monster or writing tl;dr screeds about biohacking and JK Rowling.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The agonies of Heather. I mean he's right, this is heavy stuff.
View attachment 1489711
I strongly doubt it was "agonal breathing" (LOL as if Zach could identify one)/ Slow breathing is typical of high intracranial pressure, as in the case of intracranial hemorrhage.

He thinks scrotal skin is perfect for estrogen absorption. Now his nipples are sore:
6732.png
Now I really think Christine Chandler has turned into a goddess.

"Nightmares"
76.png

He also dreams about Penny:
52.png

42.png
A TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) unit supplies a small electric current to nerves to counteract neuropathic pain. Not every patient reacts to it but there is no harm trying.

The 8 of Spades

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the answer to that problem would be 4. Also, "your partner would never." Yes, you're absolutely right that my GF would never, because I wouldn't be with someone who acted like that.

>I FUCKING LOVE MY WIFE, She:
>Cheated on me on our wedding day
>Spent years cucking me in our home
>Is obsessed with the cuck engine still
>Sexually harasses my disabled sons
>Leaves fecal matter everywhere he sits
>Makes it a point to be as filthy as possible
>Is too intellectual for plebe things like work or childcare or cooking or cleaning
>Hasn't touched me in years
>Insults my appearance publicly

Truly the greatest relationship ever. I'm sorry but fuck Heather, she deserves this shit. It's like watching a battered wife telling the neighbors how great and fantastic hubby is when they can hear her screaming every night.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Parallel trooniverse Zach didn't let a fetish eat his mind, pivoted his YouTube channel into snarky, current events commentary, put himself through community college with a part-time job and YouTube money, cut his hair, learned to drive, and found a nice nerdy gay man to settle down with.
Part of what makes the rat king so fascinating is you can almost see them turning out normal, if you squint real, real hard.
ZJ initially identified as gay male as a teenager. The taste for cross dressing was notionally just a kink.

I'm getting the impression ZJ really doesn't like gay sex, perhaps due to some bad early experience we don't know about.

I like how he refers to Penny as “our ex” when Heather hasn’t said a word about the dude.
I'm reminded of the expression "alpha widow" repurposed for effeminate gay men and/or trans women.

Truly the greatest relationship ever. I'm sorry but fuck Heather, she deserves this shit. It's like watching a battered wife telling the neighbors how great and fantastic hubby is when they can hear her screaming every night.
It's pretty much "battered wife" syndrome. Which also exists in the lesbian world. Not sure if that last sentence is relevant. ;)

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>I FUCKING LOVE MY WIFE, She:
>Cheated on me on our wedding day
>Spent years cucking me in our home
>Is obsessed with the cuck engine still
>Sexually harasses my disabled sons
>Leaves fecal matter everywhere he sits
>Makes it a point to be as filthy as possible
>Is too intellectual for plebe things like work or childcare or cooking or cleaning
>Hasn't touched me in years
>Insults my appearance publicly
>embarasses me in front of my family and in public
>refuses to get a job
>would rather LARP as a college student than help out
>tells minors to take black market horse piss and where to get it
>wastes hours screaming at JKR instead of cooking and cleaning.
>needs others to be his taxi

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ZJ initially identified as gay male as a teenager. The taste for cross dressing was notionally just a kink.

I'm getting the impression ZJ really doesn't like gay sex, perhaps due to some bad early experience we don't know about.
I'm convinced Zack got gay raped when he was an early teen. It explains his sudden dropping out of school (and life) so early and his love for huge anal insertions. A sudden desire to withdraw from life and refusal to attend school are a classic sign that something emotionally traumatic has happened. It's just sad that no one picked up on it. As for the anal thing, plenty of size queens were raped at an early age, the size thing is just reenacting the traumatic experience only this time they're in control.

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net
So, once again Heather, Super Mom of the Millennium, is helping her "wife" spread pics of his nekkid dingus. Because heaven forbid a day go by without McNamara degeneracy.

And befitting the Super Mom of the Millennium, Heather is letting her ass goblin slather estrogen in the house he shares with GROWING BOYS. How likely is it he ever cleans anything he spills? Hell, just seeing how bug-eyed he gets about fast-tracking kids, I don't trust him to not deliberately slop the stuff.

Heather once tickled herself with the notion the older boy might troon. If either complained about unexpected titty growth, they'll probably get to see her O-face.

Meanwhile, the father pretends he doesn't know what Kiwis know, otherwise he would've already vacated the boys to his home. But then, he's Scandinavian. He might be more woke-deranged than Troon Lesbians.

The adults in the family are more interested in themselves than the boys. 3 parents, and not a one of them actually gives a damn. Disgusting!

zack_proboscis_crotch.jpg

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Even though he's broke and renting in Florida, the fact that Heather is his sugar momma, maid, and chauffer actually does make him privileged. There are 31 year old troons who have to work for a living.
At least get a tugboat and a learner's permit. Bare minimum, Zach.

The 8 of Spades

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even though he's broke and renting in Florida, the fact that Heather is his sugar momma, maid, and chauffer actually does make him privileged. There are 31 year old troons who have to work for a living.
At least get a tugboat and a learner's permit. Bare minimum, Zach.
Yeah, I'm not sure that's the BIG OWN he thinks it is.