Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
Zach confirms his dick is purely ornamental:
View attachment 1726008

Zach invalidates another troon's experience as an autogynephile:
View attachment 1726039
View attachment 1726043

So Zach shows us an example of sexuality emancipated from cis people:
View attachment 1726051

Did someone say Sociology?

High-school dropout needs no education. Just give this man a PhD and be done with it.
View attachment 1726028
Makes you wonder how come Zach wasn't headhunted by whatever "agency" that needs a boost of ROI, and has to debase himself getting rejected for retail jobs.

-----
Fedora Brigade! Assemble!
View attachment 1726026

Treating QA as part of an ROI calc is antithetical to QA -- QA should be an immutable fixed cost as the whole point is that it's a procedure independent of the development process proper in order to act as a check to that.
Treating it as "throwaway" or invalid and a negative impact on ROI is to ASSUME omniscience as to the implications -- that is how to kill people, ruin projects, destroy jobs and lose investment capital due to unforseen, but trappable errors

similarly Zach's "hot take" that a court should be demographically based is socio-political NOT jurisprudential thought and promotes political activism within the judicial system and acts to subvert the very fabric of the system.

Zach should summarily fail the class involving peer review due to a fundamental inability to understand the very nature of the material

Zach should really never hold any position which interfaces with the judicial system as he is unable to separate the jurisprudential from the political and the personal.

I strongly recommend that Zach pursue a career in abstract (ie "blind") numerical data entry where he is not subject to human factors nor is in a position, officially or unofficially, to evaluate information

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if CPS was called cause the kids arent doing any work. Like if they were doing well in regular school and suddenly failing at distance learning that might be a cause of concern. Anyway, Z has been low on drama lately. Hope this turns into a thing.
My bet is that a teacher contacted CPS.

The kids probably aren't getting any work done, because Heather is probably too busy to keep on them about it and Zach doesn't care enough. They probably have zero sleep schedule and are missing classes. (Given the circumstances, they might be sleeping a lot more and playing video games a lot to escape from the horrifying reality of being trapped in a filthy hoarder house with Zach and his five hundred arm-sized dildos.)

Not to mention that most schools these days have switched to Zoom classes. We've seen what Zach considers to be publicly presentable - what do you think the rest of that house looks like? Has anybody ever helped these kids clean their room or made sure they did it? We know Heather probably isn't well enough and doesn't have the time to be cleaning the house, what with recovering from a stroke and still being the sole earner in the household. Their room is probably full of junk, old food/plates/cups, bugs and rodents, etc. And that would be enough for any mandated reporter to contact CPS, but there's also the chance that the camera caught Zach making sex noises from the bathroom, or even worse, a naked Zach in the background if the door's open and he's demanding Heather take pictures of his taint again.

That house has so much going wrong in it, I'm surprised CPS wasn't called a long time ago. I really hope it's true that somebody did this time.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net

The kids probably aren't getting any work done, because Heather is probably too busy to keep on them about it and Zach doesn't care enough. They probably have zero sleep schedule and are missing classes. (Given the circumstances, they might be sleeping a lot more and playing video games a lot to escape from the horrifying reality of being trapped in a filthy hoarder house with Zach and his five hundred arm-sized dildos.)

Not to mention that most schools these days have switched to Zoom classes. We've seen what Zach considers to be publicly presentable - what do you think the rest of that house looks like? Has anybody ever helped these kids clean their room or made sure they did it? We know Heather probably isn't well enough and doesn't have the time to be cleaning the house, what with recovering from a stroke and still being the sole earner in the household. Their room is probably full of junk, old food/plates/cups, bugs and rodents, etc. And that would be enough for any mandated reporter to contact CPS, but there's also the chance that the camera caught Zach making sex noises from the bathroom, or even worse, a naked Zach in the background if the door's open and he's demanding Heather take pictures of his taint again.

That house has so much going wrong in it, I'm surprised CPS wasn't called a long time ago. I really hope it's true that somebody did this time.
I wouldn't put it past Zach to do some horrifying stuff in the background of the kids' Zoom calls as a edgy joke, in his mind to stick it to the evil school and all those evil cis-hetero teachers, cis-hetero kids and their cis-hetero parents, just like how he behaves like an idiotic, edgy middle-school kid when he is out in public with Heather and her kids.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Catching up.
Zach confirms his dick is purely ornamental:
If that. :winner:

Zach invalidates another troon's experience as an autogynephile:
Because ZJ's experience is the one true trans experience. :roll:

Did someone say Sociology?
Add freelance sociologist to the resume along with freelance statistician. :lol:

Wonder if CPS was called cause the kids arent doing any work. Like if they were doing well in regular school and suddenly failing at distance learning that might be a cause of concern. Anyway, Z has been low on drama lately. Hope this turns into a thing.
Serious note. Kids who do well suddenly doing poorly is a danger sign teachers are all aware of.

I wouldn't put it past Zach to do some horrifying stuff in the background of the kids' Zoom calls as a edgy joke,
If this, maybe it was a visit from the police and social workers?

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's possible Zack's public and frequent use of poppers has finally come home to bite him on his flabby, zit-covered ass. Popper consumption is illegal in Florida, and if popper use in a home with minors present has been reported, that alone is enough to trigger a CPS investigation. You probably shouldn't have made all of those posts and shared all of those pictures of your popper use, Zack.

adadcxzcz

kiwifarms.net
It's possible Zack's public and frequent use of poppers has finally come home to bite him on his flabby, zit-covered ass. Popper consumption is illegal in Florida, and if popper use in a home with minors present has been reported, that alone is enough to trigger a CPS investigation. You probably shouldn't have made all of those posts and shared all of those pictures of your popper use, Zack.
Hey Karl post your personal info so I can get you investigated for being a sallow little creep who's shown out to defend this guy homie. Shouldn't be anywhere near your sister's kids. Also if you search the name of the guy who owns this website he's a pedophile.

brianjews.png

Karl please stop clicking the "autistic" button as Rebel Wilson she's not going to fuck you

karl you are over 50 years old and therefore there's a 2/3 chance you are fat as shit. Aren't fooling anyone!

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Zach isn't the only one who resents the teachers of Heather's kids:
Why would they feel like police specifically? That's oddly specific. I mean who could know their bizarre conduct and abusive home life could possibly attract the attention of people who are mandatory reporters and literally could be arrested for failing to report signs of abuse? It's not like we haven't been saying that shit for months, but these stupid fucks thought they were so much smarter. Lmao. Losers. Fuck both of them. If Zach ends up going to jail she should too.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
Hey Karl post your personal info so I can get you investigated for being a sallow little creep who's shown out to defend this guy homie. Shouldn't be anywhere near your sister's kids. Also if you search the name of the guy who owns this website he's a pedophile.

View attachment 1726765

Karl please stop clicking the "autistic" button as Rebel Wilson she's not going to fuck you

karl you are over 50 years old and therefore there's a 2/3 chance you are fat as shit. Aren't fooling anyone!
Karl, i consider it a personal win that Zach forced Heather to go out and protest the Orange Man, since i was the one mostly making fun of him for being an armchair radical.

pretty funny he waited to prove me wrong during a pandemic with a sick wife at major health risk.

A twofer: he was trying to kill his wife & prove me wrong all at once.

now YOU got sempai's attention, i'm jealous. zach is cheating on me!

It was probably the devil outfit that did it. don't get a big head over this!

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's just Ashley Hutsell Jankowski, a fat and mentally ill hausfrau who follows me around slapping at me with feeble and repetitive insults. She's completely harmless. She has this weird obsession with other posters' ages, you'll see her guessing at someone's age over and over again. If she thinks you're over a certain age, you're automatically a bad person. Yes, this is exactly as autistic as it sounds.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Why would they feel like police specifically? That's oddly specific. I mean who could know their bizarre conduct and abusive home life could possibly attract the attention of people who are mandatory reporters and literally could be arrested for failing to report signs of abuse?
It could be a reporting scenario, but I think with Heather her kid's teachers feel like police because of her problems with authority, and the loony nature of her relationship with Zach. She sees criticism, or even just well-meaning concern, from her family, other people, and teachers as a personal attack. Abusive relationships function sort of like addictions - tell your addict friend you're concerned about their behavior, and prepare for a backlash. To Heather, teachers showing concern is treated the same way. Like a crackhead, she vociferously and instinctively defends the toxic substance that is destroying her life (Zach), and anyone who raises an eyebrow is a cop. Also, like a crackhead, she should quit.

I think if anything gets the law involved with this family it'll be Zach's popper adventures, not Heather's inability to keep up with her kid's schoolwork.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think if anything gets the law involved with this family it'll be Zach's popper adventures, not Heather's inability to keep up with her kid's schoolwork.
I don't often see anyone give much of a shit about poppers. They're about the most teen-tier of "illegal drugs." Any kind of drugs certainly has that possibility. But anything even hinting at sexual abuse not only is huge to CPS types, but unlike the popper shit, which barely anyone even cares about, teachers can literally go to jail for failing to report.

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
"Defund social workers because they are police":
View attachment 1723511

Oh more trials and tribulations of parenthood:
View attachment 1723504
If Zach minds those phone calls so much, has he talked with the school authorities? Or be passive aggressive and redirect those calls to an unused number? Even when he Karens, he Karens wrong.

The dreams portend something:
View attachment 1723515

Zach doesn't care about other people's facial expressions:
View attachment 1723521

To prove his point, he reposts this:
View attachment 1723526

Zach can't recall the fun he'd had with his huge collection of dildos:
View attachment 1723527
Zach just wants to defund "social workers" because he knows that he's not a very good parent.
firstworldissue.JPG

Oh the horrors! Surely it's just as bad as misgendering, isn't it?

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
Heather always reminds me of the kind of people you meet in volunteer organizations that are clearly there to inflate their own egos, not to get anything done or actually help anyone. She's got her batshit crazy task that she thinks makes her a hero- absolving Zach of any responsibility or effort in life- and she uses it to ignore all of the actual work that the organization needs. Kissing Zach's ass gets her a lot of weepy bullshit hugboxing from other Twittards and allows her to cope with the cognitive dissonance between her addiction to feeling morally superior- which she has because she has nothing else, not one single thing to feel superior about- and her actual abusive parenting.

Getting help would involve accepting all the effort she's wasted on someone worthless AND accepting that those resources were desperately needed elsewhere. Facing that her own decisions, nobody else's, damaged her children and her family's future. Confronting the fact that she's wasted her life. She can't do it, she HAS to keep doubling down until it kills her.

Right now that means lunatic shrieking about how a bunch of overworked and underpaid civil servants working for her children's welfare are ACTUALLY an evil cabal of might-as-well-be-Nazi-torturers. If they actually do take the kids away, that's a win for a society and a win for the Farms, because Heather will fledge into a full-grown lolcow in her own right.