Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Getting help would involve accepting all the effort she's wasted on someone worthless AND accepting that those resources were desperately needed elsewhere. Facing that her own decisions, nobody else's, damaged her children and her family's future. Confronting the fact that she's wasted her life. She can't do it, she HAS to keep doubling down until it kills her.
Imagine fucking up your children's welfare to the point the state has to intervene, because of your devotion to a narcissistic sociopath who doesn't give a fuck about you or the kids at all.

BOLDYSPICY!

OH GOD HELP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Zach already get CPS called on them once last year, or am I misremembering? I swear it happened around the time of the "Sexy Randall Flagg" costume debut.

OttoWest

The dog meat is *perfectly* soft
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s probably beneficial for Zach and Heather that the kids aren’t going to school in person sincethe kids’ hygiene and food intake has most likely deteriorated considerably since the stroke.
Imagine living in a home where Zach is the most functional person there.

Would you want to shower in that bathroom?

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if this is about truancy. Zach made such a big deal about their kid needing to log in during school hours to complete something. That suggests that the kids aren't in the habit of logging into school each day. Now, Florida may be completely retarded with its schooling system, but my kid has a bell schedule to follow just like normal school even though everything is online. There is only one class that is taught asynchronously.

In my state, if your kids don't attend classes -- after a certain number of days, you get a warning. After that, you get a social worker. After that, you get hauled into court. So, maybe Zach and Heather have been told that a social worker / court case is in their future if they don't comply. Zach is probably just pissed because he has to get up with the kids in the morning instead of letting them fend for themselves.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't even mom post on Twitter. Not even a frazzled, overworked wine mom post about how hard it is to raise two teenage boys. A lot of parents with social media habits won't shut up about their kids, but Zach barely mentions them. It really feel like he resents them. Heather is basically a married single mom.

Positron

Make Maoist moist again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you know why Zach is such a lazy fuck? Gym class! Gym Class!
0.png

Abrigail Shrier is in the news again because, at the behest of a troon, Target took her latest book off the shelves.
653.png
You can see how inconsolable Zach is because he is even more confused than normal. First off, he never debunked Shrier's book, as you can deduct by his failure to even point to one specific genderanalysis article. Indeed, a search on genderanalysis.net revealed only one cursory mention of Shrier. Shrier suspects there might be a risk of endometrial cancer in girls who takes testosterone; Zach then surveys a litany of claims and counterclaims, a sign that this matter is far from settled and hence isn't yet ripe for "debunking".

Zach commented on an interview by Shrier in greater detail. Dig in if you care. And these are all his tweets that mentions Shrier by name.

Heather has been absorbed by Haruki Murakami's tome 1Q84 for the past few days. I detest Murakami, but even his fans think 1Q84 is one of his weak offerings. Anyhow, I wouldn't have brought this up had Heather not told us how woke she is:
0006.png

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
Heather has been absorbed by Haruki Murakami's tome 1Q84 for the past few days. I detest Murakami, but even his fans think 1Q84 is one of his weak offerings. Anyhow, I wouldn't have brought this up had Heather not told us how woke she is:
View attachment 1730574

Dogs are blindly loyal even to abusive owners, just like Heather. However, Heather isn't nearly as lovable, so she does rank lower than dogs.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my state, if your kids don't attend classes -- after a certain number of days, you get a warning. After that, you get a social worker. After that, you get hauled into court. So, maybe Zach and Heather have been told that a social worker / court case is in their future if they don't comply. Zach is probably just pissed because he has to get up with the kids in the morning instead of letting them fend for themselves.
I think what irritates Zach the most is that the poor kids - believing Zach's lies about being a statistics major - ask him for help in math. Then Zach hems and haws as he struggles to comprehend middle school algebra before eventually getting mad and screaming about how a statistics genius like him is too smart to waste his time on math for babies.

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
I think what irritates Zach the most is that the poor kids - believing Zach's lies about being a statistics major - ask him for help in math. Then Zach hems and haws as he struggles to comprehend middle school algebra before eventually getting mad and screaming about how a statistics genius like him is too smart to waste his time on math for babies.
Math is a lot harder when it's not multiple choice.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't even mom post on Twitter. Not even a frazzled, overworked wine mom post about how hard it is to raise two teenage boys. A lot of parents with social media habits won't shut up about their kids, but Zach barely mentions them. It really feel like he resents them. Heather is basically a married single mom.
OK so ZJ doesn't "mom post".
Is "step dad posting" a thing? <== Not misgendering anybody just asking for a friend. ;)

Last edited:

Chapstick4Lyfe

kiwifarms.net
The only time Zach brings up the children is when he wants to complain about them. How they really interrupt his day to do such horrible things such as feeding them or teaching them how to do something (Zach is soooo above such pleb work).
Zach has NEVER said anything positive like, "Hey, today little Billy (no clue what these kids' names are) got an A triple plus on his assignment today just like daddy mommy!! Did you guys know I got a 102 grade on my remedial trig class today, by the way?"

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I dislike addressing the cow, since it's well known that Zach reads this thread, I'm going to suggest to the faggot that if he's really intent on this statistics LARP then he definitely WANTS the latest Humble Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/applied-math-statistics-toolkit-morgan-claypool-books

Look at all you get for just $15! It'll be practically your entire education early, well before you qualify for the courses at the rate you're going. And since you're such a diligent student, you'll be able to test out for the credits in no time. And if anyone challenges you can open to a random page in say... "An Introduction to Multivariable Mathematics" and tell some other faggot that their variables were heterogeneous instead of homogeneous and didn't prove shit, BOOM, assblasted. TERFs will quake in the wake of your parabolic regression run in R. Why parabolic you ask? What do I look like a bunch of statistics books for $15? Spend Heather's $15 today and find out!

Disclaimer: I have no idea if these specific books are actually any good for learning statistics at a college level. Hard to beat the price to find out though.

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only time Zach brings up the children is when he wants to complain about them. How they really interrupt his day to do such horrible things such as feeding them or teaching them how to do something (Zach is soooo above such pleb work).
Zach has NEVER said anything positive like, "Hey, today little Billy (no clue what these kids' names are) got an A triple plus on his assignment today just like daddy mommy!! Did you guys know I got a 102 grade on my remedial trig class today, by the way?"

That's not so, he also told the entire English-speaking world, at least the vast majority of it that has internet access, about catching his teenage step son masturbating.

Positron

Make Maoist moist again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I dislike addressing the cow, since it's well known that Zach reads this thread, I'm going to suggest to the faggot that if he's really intent on this statistics LARP then he definitely WANTS the latest Humble Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/applied-math-statistics-toolkit-morgan-claypool-books
Our genius doesn't need your goddam books because he is already an ace!
-0.png

The 2% error? Must be covid's fault:
5.png

0-.png

Rando feminist defends J. K. Rowling. Zach mad:
0-.png

+ + + +
Zach talks about Abigall Shrier's book. His characterization of it, however, is so vague and hyperbolic that despite the quoted passages, I'm not convinced he's understood (or even read) the book:
5.png

1.png
Taking a metaphor ("vanish down the rabbit hole") as literal is how you own the author!

Shrier is "fash" and is apparently against 17-year-old working in coffee shops too:
84.png
By quotes a sizeable passage this time, Zach shows us how much he misreads Shrier. Shrier doesn't say "listening to experts" is a weakness; she says "over-reliance on experts" is a weakness. You should listen to experts but at the same time figure out what are their hidden assumptions. Failure to do so is a weakness.

If he's gone through the book, he did so specifically looking for things to get offended:
5.png
Does his college teach students to do book reviews? Can Zach substitute his much-hated Technical Writing classes with Book Review classes? Because no one taught him that reviewing a book is not simply quote-mining.

Now a little life story:
84.png

And an Intellectual crossover:
65.png
These two men think being a STEM major or a pro athlete are unwomanly conduct. Did anyone sent them from Victorian age through a time machine?

In conclusion, Zach believes the world doesn't need Shrier's book and it needn't have been written or published -- but this is not censorship honest!
63.png

Zach lotion stays in the basket:
53.png

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
zachyoutard.png

What an abject fucking tard. Since "Miss" Statistician here can't seem to look at some data and adjust expectations appropriately, why don't we have a look?

Zach is 31 and Heather is 39. As of today (11/17), the numbers on the CDC website claim (read their wording carefully...) that there have been 1,725 fatalities "involving COVID-19" and 54,516 total deaths in the 25-34 year old age group since January 26 ("Week ending 2/1/2020"). They also claim there have been 4,426 "deaths involving COVID-19" and 76,852 total deaths in the 35-44 year old age group in the same period.

cdc numbers.png

That gives us a corpse COVID positivity rate of 3.16% in Zach's age group and 5.76% in Heather's. The other 96.84% and 94.24% of corpses didn't test positive for COVID. So far, that sounds mildly concerning, if you see it as a snippet on the news or Twitter, sure. I mean, let's take a gander at causes of death for their combined age group in 2017, also courtesy of the CDC:

deaths.png

So COVID is beating stroke, diabetes, cirrhosis, HIV, and septicemia for these age groups, but it's losing to homicide, heart disease, cancer, suicide, and unintentional injuries. Even if Zach weren't a troon, he should probably worry more about killing himself than about COVID. But wait, there's more. This is a breakdown of causes of death. Going back to the CDC's numbers, there were 54,516 deaths in the 25-34 age group, and 76,852 in the 35-44, out of respective populations of 45,940,321 and 41,659,144. That gives us 0.12% and 0.19% to die of all causes in at their respective ages between 1/26/2020 and 11/7/2020, just under 80% of the year. And it gives us 0.00375% and 0.01062% to both die and test positive for COVID.

Ignoring that it's perfectly possible to die of something unrelated AND test positive for COVID... assume ALL of those people died OF COVID, not just WITH COVID. Let's imagine that in the remaining 20% of weeks until January 26, 2021, case rates explode. It becomes a true pandemic, there's dead elderly people lining the streets, cats and dogs are eating each other, and all because YOOOOOOU just had to have human contact! Let's hold the death rate for non-COVID causes constant, at roughly 184/day for Zach's age group and 252/day for Heather's, giving us another 14,536 (2020 was a leap year) and 19,908 for Heather's. And for purposes of not going totally insane, let's hold the total population of the age groups constant even though, obviously, everyone in the groups aged a year at some point. Then, let's assume there are 2 million more COVID-involved deaths in those 79 days. If age-wise mortality remains constant, we get roughly 15,403 deaths in Zach's age group and 39,521 in Heather's, giving us a grand total of 17,128 COVID-involved deaths and 69,052 remaining deaths in Zach's age group, and 24,334/96,760 respectively for Heather's.

We then get a COVID percentage of total mortality of roughly 20% for both age groups, and it means that 0.0373% and 0.0584% of Americans in the respective age groups die of COVID. For those of you taking Zach Math, that's just over 37 per 100,000 Americans for Zach's age group and just under 58 per 100,000 for Heather's, compared to the original numbers of 3.75/100,000 and 10.6/100,000. Adjusting for the time scale, it's 4.7 and 13.25- the original numbers come from 80% of a year.

To put that in perspective, briefly, as of 2017, 4.4 out of 10,000 Americans ages 30-44 has been diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's. There were roughly 10 home fires per 10,000 Americans in 2019. And there are many countries in the world with a road fatality rate north of 20 per 100,000 residents per year- it's 12.4 per 100,000 in the United States.

I would definitely entertain arguments that Heather has a substantially higher risk than average for her age group, but Zach is in no way facing IMMINENT DOOOM and I can't even express how tired I am of the hysteria. Wash your hands and calm the fuck down, people.

Last edited:

Chapstick4Lyfe

kiwifarms.net
Our genius doesn't need your goddam books because he is already an ace!
View attachment 1733324
Who, exactly, is he trying to impress with his super good boy grades? It's a shame he's in his 30's and still trying to get that attention he missed out on in childhood. I couldn't imagine posting this shit online to make me feel better.
Now a little life story:
View attachment 1733353
What the fuck is he bragging about? He's a leech that moved into Heather's place with Heather's kids using Heather's money to not work and shove traffic cones up his anus. He doesn't even service Heather sexually in exchange for goods and services.