Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos and Defender of Rapists

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Stinkyboy

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Zach’s pal Annie is a loli apologist/viewer.
CAE414C9-4C6A-44D7-B836-1539B3D1C9EF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
The best weapon we can give to a troon is a rope. With a gun, they will probably first try to murder others before they kill themselves. With a rope, we all are safe.

Trombonista

Baseball Lad Appreciator
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, Jen Durbent is still alive. Then again, so is Sean Simpson, who is probably even fatter than Durbent.

Positron

Team Bartók
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Army caught eye on Zach. "Did you miss that I'm a 33 year old mom??"
recruit.png
"...please reply STOP". I guess the Army nowadays specifically looks out for people who can't follow simple instructions: the infamous "Emma With Two Moms" ad does mention "shatter some stereotypes", after all.

colin.png

theo.png

Zach muses the question: if gender ideology were a religion, then why isn't it protected legally?
satan.png

If only we caught the Nazis when they were just burning tranny books!
nazi.png

Spare a thought for the poor transsexual who tried to donate blood!
blood.png
The man refused to give blood not because he "refuse to function normally"; he was angry that his intelligence was being insulted.

I'm not sure about peak performance but this is indeed a male body.
mma.png
Will Heather volunteer to be the punching bag?

Twitter doesn't ban a man who openly gloats about beating women up, yet Zach thinks they should ban a woman who warns parents about the perversion that teachers subject their children to.
libs1.png
As many people have pointed out, LibsOfTikTok gets over Twitter's technicality by presenting the stories as they are, without added commentary. Good luck suing her; have you started a GoFundMe already?

libs2.png
I see the left still can't meme or logic.

Ellen Page, the very presence of infinite joy.
ellen.png
It is amazing how you know it's got to be her just from the first sentence.

Depersonalization kills:
DP.png

forced.png

autism.png

Mah representation!
rep.png

DeSantis is an unstoppable force.
gillum.png

Assigned Cretins At Birth.
cretin.png
The SWAT team should hire these people as consultants.

Jan 6
jan6.png

Covid
shot.jpg

Normal parents are up in arms against Drag Queen Story Hours, in order to assuage their guilt of supposedly having failed to protect their kids from covid and school shooters.
drag.jpg

Zach does not mind e-cigs.
e-cig.png

kellog.png

Zach wants to work...
work.png

... and he WILL get work.
rec.jpg

cretin.png

women.png
And I guess every men in the class love to talk about the two women?

sign.png

1.jpg 1.jpg
111.jpg

momm.png

Gross. Thank God he doesn't post pictures.
gross.png

Horny.
horny.png

throat.png

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Army caught eye on Zach. "Did you miss that I'm a 33 year old mom??"
View attachment 3413100
"...please reply STOP". I guess the Army nowadays specifically looks out for people who can't follow simple instructions: the infamous "Emma With Two Moms" ad does mention "shatter some stereotypes", after all.
Is he implying that mothers or women above 30 can't be in the military? Does Admiral Rachel Levine know this?

Zach muses the question: if gender ideology were a religion, then why isn't it protected legally?
View attachment 3413117
Yes, you've discovered basic legal knowledge, congratulations Zach. Have you ever investigated the Church of Scientology? It's also a legally recognized religion despite being a blatant cult.

Twitter doesn't ban a man who openly gloats about beating women up, yet Zach thinks they should ban a woman who warns parents about the perversion that teachers subject their children to.
View attachment 3413181
As many people have pointed out, LibsOfTikTok gets over Twitter's technicality by presenting the stories as they are, without added commentary. Good luck suing her; have you started a GoFundMe already?
Oh, and you were just discovering basic legal knowledge. Nothing LibsOfTikTok (and I'd personally argue nothing any Twitter account does) even remotely counts as incitement or conspiracy, as such, there is no exemption to basic First Amendment protections here. (I won't get into the First Amendment being maybe the bare minimum of what should be considered free speech by an American but I definitely want to strongly imply it.)

Larry Summers isn't saying he wants people who need or want to work to be jobless or making any kind of moral argument, he's simply outlining the basic costs and benefits required of central planning, resources aren't infinite. You'd think a statistician like Zach would instead challenge Summers assumption that the unemployment rate and inflation rate are tied together.

For someone with body dysphoria, he sure takes a lot of pictures.
Many such cases.

Surfin Terf

him/he/heself
kiwifarms.net
Oh, and you were just discovering basic legal knowledge. Nothing LibsOfTikTok (and I'd personally argue nothing any Twitter account does) even remotely counts as incitement or conspiracy, as such, there is no exemption to basic First Amendment protections here. (I won't get into the First Amendment being maybe the bare minimum of what should be considered free speech by an American but I definitely want to strongly imply it.)...
If I genuinely thought that reposting my videos and tweets was inciting violence against myself I would probably just stop posting so much. But that would require some self awareness, and if I was self aware I wouldn't be a tranny in the first place.

Positron

Team Bartók
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zach had enough. Really. Now he is radicalized.
ITguy.png

ssstert.png
He had purpose when he became atheist; he had purpose when he became transsexual; he had purposed when he got into college. What happened to those purposes?

Zach mans up and resolves to face the world with a gun.
guns.png

praxis.png

And this is what he means by "praxis":
praxis2.png

uyass.png
Total non-sequitur.

fox.png

SCOTUS, "reactionary overreach", and draconian state restrictions.
scotus.png

sleep.png

Better: the fun ride won't end anytime soon!
crisis.png

Don't mess with Zach: he never forgets or forgives.
trump.png

drug.png

help.png
Wouldn't he be a DATA SCIENTIST soon? Once he reach that point, the reddest of Red States will be his oyster.

protests.png
What's the point of protests if you can't take selfies?

Speaking of selfies.
booty.png

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

In case you're wondering there has not been new pictures from the SatanaKennedy account since April, just loads of retweets like these:
cute.png

cute.png cute.png
cute.png cute.png

Zach took that fashionable Francis Bacon AI-generated art app for a spin.
snake.png

Zach talking about Ghost In The Shell attracted the attention of Jake Alley, who has a grievance of his own.
ghost.png

Kathleen Stock, a pro-choicer, solicit understanding with pro-lifers. For this Zach declares her not a real feminist. Worse, the goddam terf is killing women with ectopic pregancies!
stocl.png
Quoting a pedophile sympathizer! Good job Zach!
As a philosopher, Stock knows some of the most brilliant women philosophers, such as G. E. M. Anscombe, were strongly anti-abortion. This is something that the likes of Zach cannot even comprehend.

Emily Bazelon, who wrote the latest transsexual genocide manifesto, responds to critics. She also responds to Zach's objection to her use of the term "Patient Zero".
zero.png

fox.png
(Archive of Fox News article, and this is the page of the Child & Adolescent Gender Center of UCSF's Benioff Children hospitals. They say they accepts patients as young as 3 but does not say they are giving blockers to children this young)

Jordan Peterson disrespects Ellen Page, and Zach joins the outrage chorus.
peterson.png

The exploits of the non-binary they-them pedophile Ezra Miller is getting more horrific by the day.
ezra.png

J. K. Rowling was pranked by a Russian duo. Transsexuals rejoice.
jk.png

reddit.png
(Archive of Reddit thread)

"Derealization":
dp.png

transphobes.png
Let's hope transsexuals would send their best to "engage in deep, empathetic conversations" with apolitical normies so they can see the error of their ways.

tart.jpg preach.jpg

data.png
We should be thankful that we don't have a real-life Homer Simpson.

exam.png
He sure tweets a lot for someone who are supposed to be having so many exams.

captain.png

Zach remembers fondly a painting he saw in EPCOT 4 years ago.
space.png

Why can't Elon Musk be like Brad Pitt?
treasure.png

cows.png

Last edited:

Stinkyboy

kiwifarms.net
I still think Zach picked being a tranny because he’s too fat to be a twink.
None of what he says or does falls in line with transexuality, it’s all homosexual fetishism.
These recent tweets and photos show exactly this.

Either way; these idiots need to shut the fuck up until actual real women females have basic human rights.
Anything they bitch about counts as misogyny.

Positron

Team Bartók
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks Stinkyboy for bumping this thread. Now I can take Zach's googleshng out of my post and make quote work again.

Zach thinks America is going to kill him (archive of googleshng.)
society.png

Zach said:
There's no physical reason or barrier or resource limitation for why we can't have actual voting rights, healthcare, why we have to put children in "lunch debt" and preserve only the rights to impose conservative Christianity and the unchecked mass proliferation of assault rifles. This and so many other things are profound misallocations and mismanagement that is completely failing to support *the people these systems depend upon*.

I would like

An actual

Fucking

Society

Please

Let's start at the beginning of life in this alleged "country": It costs you $20,000 to have a baby; most people have less than $400 available for emergency expenses; you're at least twice as likely to die giving birth; if you both make it home you can't find formula. From the outset this country chooses to fail at providing even the bare basics of continued human survival. What could be more illegitimate? If your child survives to 3, they can begin learning their preschool's system for hiding in a closet when everyone is getting shot. And that's the experience you can look forward to for each of your children, and their children, and their children in the United States. Your sons will be able to buy AR-15s more quickly, easily, and affordably than they can get into or pay for college.

You and your family will get sick at some point, everyone does, you won't be able to afford what you're charged for anything of even mild severity let alone a serious or chronic illness, which tens of millions of people live with. You are guaranteed inescapable debt for life.

All I see here is one big united state of failure.

You're born into a raw deal and once you're in eternal debt you're told that if you don't like it you "can leave". Well, we can't leave, and we can't deal with this continuing to happen to us either. This country wants you to kill yourself and others quickly or slowly more than it wants you and your families and communities to live and thrive in peace and compassion

Make no mistake, the United States is a country that wants to see you dead. Are you going to protect yourself? Are you going to protect your loved ones, your friends, everyone and everything that matters in this life?

2.png
It sucks to be born in the USA. Zach would have a better chance in say Colombia or Venezuela.