Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, Chelsea hasn't learned fuck all. Chris Avellone is getting MeToo'd, and look who decided to add their two cents: View attachment 1392130

"Tell me all your juiciest dirt, so that I can grab the spotlight again at your expense...I mean, be an advocate for you!"

She tried this same shit when people tried to MeToo Max Landis and failed.

The only thing that Chelsea is a vault of is semen and STDs.
Cunt said:
I am on your side
Doubt.png

Sure wasn't on Alec's side.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Joey Ryan being outed as a sex pest on Twitter with all the latest wrestling sex pest outings.
Joey was the wrestler who Zoe clung to for all of a week when she wanted to be a wrestler and was one of the main actors in the Chuck Tingle video game live videos.
Guess that adds another nail in the coffin of that game, the coffin is now so nailed, it is approaching Zoe numbers.

EDIT: the two main ones:
https://twitter.com/thewrestlingmc/status/1274322339136757760 [ARCHIVE]
https://twitter.com/yousuckmark/status/1274414650424061953 [ARCHIVE]

For those not in the know, it started with UK independent wrestlers, and sort of snowballed into a big metoo style thing calling out a bunch of wrestlers and wrestling personalities.
Companies are parting ways with some wrestlers, one WWE wrestler hit back saying his stalker took the opportunity to defame him more.
The NWA re-boot is probably dead with the main force behind it caught up in the whirlwind.
It's a lot of ''here's my story" and "believe victims" stuff, so very similar to other cancel culture style outtings, but makes Joey Ryan more toxic than he already was. Joey has had issues because his main ''thing'' is to make people grab his dick live in the ring, and people have called it a rapey gimick, and it is the reason he is not in any major wrestling program.
Now she can claim he harassed her during the making of the game, was uncomfortable finishing it due to said harassment during development, get some of the other people involved to back her up lest they too end up spending a night in the woods, boom. She's successfully laid the blame for her failures on somebody else again.

And if Zoe tries to pull off a "red pilled" moment and decides to switch sides, I'm sure the OAG and KIA crowd will unironically welcome her with open arms, and she'll have more desperate right-wing simps to grift from. Especially if she MeToo's someone like Druckmann, Sterling, or Sarkeesian
I can see this happening easily.

NoFunAllowed

The Fun Police
kiwifarms.net
Joey Ryan update:
He posted a non-apology basically saying "A video with me went viral, it made my ego inflate and made me believe every women wanted me" then, "I have been in therapy and on medication since 2018, and my wife left me after". Also something about not being allowed to refute certain alligations because his lawyer told him not to.
(The Chuck Tingle videos were filmed in 2016, before he was married)
(The video went viral in 2015, so between 2015 and 2018(?) is a good period where he was a big sex pest, and perfect timing for Zoe)

Then more people came out because his apology was so bad. He has now deleted his twitter. Ripperooni.
Here is another story: https://twitter.com/SierraLoxton/status/1274827052357750785 [ARCHIVE]

His former friends who are now more famous than him are also calling him out (This includes the now deleted tweet of his ''apology')

If Zoe were to come out now and accuse him, it would probably boost her numbers for a few days, but wouldn't do anything for her in the long run.
But the more that comes out, the more likely Zoe will want some of that action, because she is now at a point where if she can claim someone was interested in her she will jump on it, because as each day goes by people that would even touch her with a long pole are becoming harder to find.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mysterious Girlfriend X

私の涎は甘い…
kiwifarms.net
I'm certain that the people coming out against Joey Ryan right now see Quinn's involvement as an absolute nightmare scenario. Nobody is going to come out and actually say it, but everyone is well aware of the fact that Quinn single-handedly derailed the last attempt at a video games 'metoo moment' and ruined it for everyone. I don't know if anyone is brave enough to tell her, even in private, to keep her mouth shut this time, but I'll bet everyone involved in this new scandal is shitting bricks at the idea of her trying to latch onto it like a tick.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
More Zoe Quinn associates getting outed as sex perverts?
More Zoe Quinn associates getting outed as sex perverts!

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

While not an actual rapist like a lot of other dudes have been accused of being (well not yet anyways) giving someone herpes is imo a pretty bad look. Too bad Goddess Mode bombed after like 2 issues because it would have been funny to see how this would have affected it.

Zoe Quinn got called out for being a piece of shit and now all of her associates are getting called out for being pieces of shit. IT'S LIKE POETRY IT RHYMES

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1403333
View attachment 1403337
While not an actual rapist like a lot of other dudes have been accused of being (well not yet anyways) giving someone herpes is imo a pretty bad look. Too bad Goddess Mode bombed after like 2 issues because it would have been funny to see how this would have affected it.

Zoe Quinn got called out for being a piece of shit and now all of her associates are getting called out for being pieces of shit. IT'S LIKE POETRY IT RHYMES
As gamergate already proved, guys who yell the loudest about "respecting women" always end up exposed as rapists/pedos/sex pests. ALWAYS.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, what evidence does she have that it was Robbie who gave it to her and not someone else, since she apparently didn't realize she had it at the time?

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
So inviting a couple of women to your hotel room for a threesome is now rape?
In the leftist doctrine - yes, it is. Robbie isn't supposed to have any meaningful relationships because he has a position of power in the comic book industry - so any sex he requests is implied to have consequences for refusal (blackballing in the industry, job loss, etc) and is in effect rape.

It's absolute nonsense, but seeing as he's been living in that circle for years and thowing others under the bus - Live by the sword, die by the sword my friend.

Last edited:

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the leftist doctrine - yes, it is. Robbie isn't supposed to have any meaningful relationships because he has a position of power in the comic book industry - so any sex he requests is implied to have consequences for refusal and is in effect rape.

It's absolute nonsense, but seeing as he's been living in that circle for years and thowing others under the bus - Live by the sword, die by the sword my friend.
Bingo. They cultivated this atmosphere of "drawing a woman in a sexy pose is rape!", so they're just reaping what they sowed. WHOOPS.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: F_Break

DeagleNationRefugee

kiwifarms.net
If you and your best boy are hangin out and some disgusting trog you work with comes up and asks you both if you wanna smash then you wouldn't be put off by it a little bit?

I for one wouldn't. Me and my best boy fucking love disgusting trogs.

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
LOL, Chelsea hasn't learned fuck all. Chris Avellone is getting MeToo'd, and look who decided to add their two cents: View attachment 1392130

"Tell me all your juiciest dirt, so that I can grab the spotlight again at your expense...I mean, be an advocate for you!"

She tried this same shit when people tried to MeToo Max Landis and failed.

The only thing that Chelsea is a vault of is semen and STDs.
Someone should bring up the time they were at a wedding, and a dev sexually assaulted them. And if she takes the bait, name and shame her for doing it.

Reactions: Next Task

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, what evidence does she have that it was Robbie who gave it to her and not someone else, since she apparently didn't realize she had it at the time?
Unless she has an insatiable lust for cock like some other person we know I imagine it probably isn't that hard to narrow it down, especially after getting married and presumably limiting your partners down to 1.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TurboNAS

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1403333
View attachment 1403337

Someone who sent a picture of his asshole to a critic is being called out as a sex pest?

Color me shocked.