Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
More Zoe Quinn associates getting outed as sex perverts?
More Zoe Quinn associates getting outed as sex perverts!

View attachment 1403333
View attachment 1403337
While not an actual rapist like a lot of other dudes have been accused of being (well not yet anyways) giving someone herpes is imo a pretty bad look. Too bad Goddess Mode bombed after like 2 issues because it would have been funny to see how this would have affected it.

Zoe Quinn got called out for being a piece of shit and now all of her associates are getting called out for being pieces of shit. IT'S LIKE POETRY IT RHYMES
Someone who sent a picture of his asshole to a critic is being called out as a sex pest?

Color me shocked.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Someone who sent a picture of his asshole to a critic is being called out as a sex pest?

Color me shocked.

He was already a sex pest. Only a sex pest sends unwanted pictures of his dick, balls, anus, or other erogenous zones to strangers to harass them.

He just wasn't a sex pest to actual human beings, since if you aren't an SJW, it's okay to rape you.

Catgirl IRL

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone should bring up the time they were at a wedding, and a dev sexually assaulted them. And if she takes the bait, name and shame her for doing it.

Plenty of people do this, but Zoe and her orbiter just plug their ears. It's an alt right conspiracy apparently.

Thankfully it does seem to help in Chipping away the support she gets.

Reactions: Judge Dredd

suicide hotline

kiwifarms.net
Someone should really screencap and post here some of the replies she's gotten in that tweet where she's claiming she was a "vault of secrets" that was just her blatantly fishing for blackmail material. There are maybe ten comments with the standard "yas kween we love you Zoe you are so brave" and then a slew of people calling her out for being a heartless sociopath and asking about the transwomen she fucked over with CON and, of course, Alec. The hidden replies don't show up when archived.

The irony of her trying to position herself as a trusted confidant amid a wave of MeToo allegations exposing half of the comics and games industries as nests of abusive sex pests when she's one of the worst of all of them and everyone knows it is lost on her.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
Someone should really screencap and post here some of the replies she's gotten in that tweet where she's claiming she was a "vault of secrets" that was just her blatantly fishing for blackmail material.
Good idea. I think I might just do that.

Meanwhile the Bizarro Bi-Polar Jennifer Scheurle has been a surprising rabbit hole......
She block chained nearly 200,000 accounts that were harassing her.
All because they all thought she was the one who accused Justin Boober after she had some weird ass meltdown about him being able to prove some shit or something......anyway...strange girl....Game Dev for ArenaNet, so I just KNEW she was a Chelsea clone....I just KNEW.....and......

from last year right after the second article came out in the Post Millenial about Alec and Chelsea:
who is WE ya gotta wonder.jpg

The Scheurle Psycho has ties to Antifa, ACAB and all the same BLM cats that Chelsea fucks for lunch money....but she keeps making her account private for hours at a time since she can't stop the trolls right now. I'll return to her later because there's about 40 exchanges between her and Chelsea of interest.

HomerSimpson

All beer and no TV make homer something something
kiwifarms.net
Plenty of people do this, but Zoe and her orbiter just plug their ears. It's an alt right conspiracy apparently.

Thankfully it does seem to help in Chipping away the support she gets.
Good. As someone who is trying tk be a creative I despise these kinds of people. Anything that can ruin them, short of going after their money cause that is fucking trash, I wanna see them fail.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
So why the fuck doesn't Chelsea and Nathalie Lawhead just get Non-Binary married already?
I swear to fucking Ghandi these two must be broke as fuck....
why dont you and Nathalie just fucking get nonbinary married already.jpg
I see where people in this thread are seeing that she's about to pull the Me too shit again and I have to agree.
But the serpent's head is this cunt Nathalie Lawhead, not Chelsea.
And Anita Suckeesian sits back and ZOOM's with these bitches and most likely helps them invest in stocks and shit.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
Joey Ryan being outed as a sex pest on Twitter with all the latest wrestling sex pest outings.
Joey was the wrestler who Zoe clung to for all of a week when she wanted to be a wrestler and was one of the main actors in the Chuck Tingle video game live videos.
You just soldered the connection I'm seeing between Jennifer Scheurle and Chelsea.... Jennifer is in Seattle, is an avid wrestling freak, and there are exchanges between ZQ and her regarding this.
I'll have to wait until Jennifer un-protects her shit later to keep grabbing.
Also.
This is a huge piece of some twisted puzzle that's shaping up right here but......

Anita is plugging Crash Override again and Jennifer Scheurle RT'd it yesterday:
crash overide again.jpg

here's where the Scheurle chick RT'd it yesterday;
thread containing crash overide again.jpg

Edit: The Crash override link is in that thread she RT'd

Ok guys, I've been away for a while fucking with other shit. But now I have some time to tie up these loose threads.
I just started reading that insane thread of Nathalie Lawhead's looking for connections and YEP sure enough....right there in plain view:
jeremy soule connect.jpg

Arena Net, maker of Guild Wars.
And a certain Ms. Jennifer Schuerle works for Arena Net. Lead Designer.
is she now.jpg

Nathalie Lawhead, this chick and Chelsea Van Fuckenburger are working with Anita and they are about to try this shit again. Alec Holowka fucked it up last year......they think all the pertinent people have either forgiven or forgotten completely.
I will continue stalking this shit and screen grabbing but my instinct tells me we should be seeing Jennifer Scheurle calling out another Arena Net person sometime very very very soon.
All the while with Anita plugging Crash Override for all these collected suckers to justify their TAX FREE APPLICATION as a 501c3.
Mark my fucking words.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
More Zoe Quinn associates getting outed as sex perverts?
More Zoe Quinn associates getting outed as sex perverts!

View attachment 1403333
View attachment 1403337
While not an actual rapist like a lot of other dudes have been accused of being (well not yet anyways) giving someone herpes is imo a pretty bad look. Too bad Goddess Mode bombed after like 2 issues because it would have been funny to see how this would have affected it.

Zoe Quinn got called out for being a piece of shit and now all of her associates are getting called out for being pieces of shit. IT'S LIKE POETRY IT RHYMES
:lit: HAHAHA! :lit: This is the same asshole who got pissed off about sexy pinups of Spider Gwen because she's "like a daughter to him" isn't it? I guess real flesh and blood women are lower on his compassion priorities if he's giving them STD's. Getting tested after each rendezvous with an art skank or two you barely know who are probably hoping for a leg up in the industry is too much of a pain in the ass, eh Robbie?

Apparently "comradecourt" has a willing cuck husband too. One who she's not having sex with much since he's clean and she's not. I wonder how he feels now that another man gave his wife the love bumps. What a pack of degenerates.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
I'm noticing that it seems to be a trope among SJWs to always bring up how worn out, tired, or exhausted they are. Is there a pandemic of anemia among the woke, perhaps due to vegan diets and exotic STIs? Or are they just not getting enough sleep because they're up all night tweeting?

Looking for shit to be offended about is exhausting work.

SpookyGhosts

kiwifarms.net
I’m new here. I’m confused about what y’all think of the Alec situation. Do y’all think he abused her? Do y’all think she should have never said anything? Genuinely curious, and I do not know much about her other than that situation. I don’t see anything wrong with exposing an abuser, and whether she was a cheater or not doesn’t change my opinion. Someone explain why I shouldn’t believe he was abusive, and why I should blame her for his death. Because that’s what I keep hearing but then the only evidence I see is “she’s a shitty person”. Call me a sperging autist, but really I’m just a suspicious onlooker who doesn’t wanna read 1000 pages.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
I’m new here. I’m confused about what y’all think of the Alec situation. Do y’all think he abused her? Do y’all think she should have never said anything? Genuinely curious, and I do not know much about her other than that situation. I don’t see anything wrong with exposing an abuser, and whether she was a cheater or not doesn’t change my opinion. Someone explain why I shouldn’t believe he was abusive, and why I should blame her for his death. Because that’s what I keep hearing but then the only evidence I see is “she’s a shitty person”. Call me a sperging autist, but really I’m just a suspicious onlooker who doesn’t wanna read 1000 pages.
We know for a fact she lied about some of the details, like that he wouldn't let her leave the house for several weeks when messages exist of her chatting with friends and referring to meetups from the exact period of time when she said that was happening.

Considering that she's a compulsive liar who's been caught out for a bunch of other bullshit (see her covertly attacking Candace Owens for the Candid app that was meant to expose harassment, because she knew it would expose her own secret harassment campaigns), and she's also an attention whore opportunist who had a very obvious motive for throwing Alec under the bus (trying to jump on the first wave of a video game #metoo movement right when her fifteen minutes of fame were ending), why should we believe anything else she said about their relationship?

Couple that with how Alec was depressed and mentally ill, which made him a vulnerable person, and it looks far more likely that this is a Johnny Depp/Amber Heard scenario where the predator pretends to be the victim. Especially since she has an established pattern of dating weak, emotionally insecure men (the guy who kicked off Gamergate by writing about how she cheated on him repeatedly was another emotional wreck who had to have therapy), which is a huge red flag of a predatory person.

The evidence that's available against her has all been posted earlier in the thread, so don't ask me to hunt for it for you if you're too lazy to do it yourself. This is just a summary of what we know and what we infer from it.

Water-T

Will let you molest my kids for Twitter likes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nathalie Lawhead, this chick and Chelsea Van Fuckenburger are working with Anita and they are about to try this shit again. Alec Holowka fucked it up last year......they think all the pertinent people have either forgiven or forgotten completely.
I will continue stalking this shit and screen grabbing but my instinct tells me we should be seeing Jennifer Scheurle calling out another Arena Net person sometime very very very soon.
All the while with Anita plugging Crash Override for all these collected suckers to justify their TAX FREE APPLICATION as a 501c3.
Mark my fucking words.

Now that #MeTwo.0 is in full affect and both Chelsea & Anita;s grifts have petered out, it's almost guaranteed they're going to hop on the bandwagon for that sweet clout and shekels.

• Agree
Reactions: Quasar

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go back and read it anyway, you lazy piece of shit.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
As is online grift, when pesky eggs and anime avis on Twitter keep reminding everyone that you have a body count.

It's not those she has to worry about. Her crowd disregards those immediately. It's the people actually in SJW circles who warn each other about her as the grifter and predator she is. They can't publicly cancel her and admit the chuds and goobergrabblers were right but they know.