Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m new here. I’m confused about what y’all think of the Alec situation. Do y’all think he abused her? Do y’all think she should have never said anything? Genuinely curious, and I do not know much about her other than that situation. I don’t see anything wrong with exposing an abuser, and whether she was a cheater or not doesn’t change my opinion. Someone explain why I shouldn’t believe he was abusive, and why I should blame her for his death. Because that’s what I keep hearing but then the only evidence I see is “she’s a shitty person”. Call me a sperging autist, but really I’m just a suspicious onlooker who doesn’t wanna read 1000 pages.
1. If you don't want to read about lolcows why are you even here? Gb2 Oh Internet or some shit.

2. You are very much in the wrong place if you're looking for absolution of your personal opinion on anyone or anything. Even if you are completely factually correct the chance that someone here will call you a retarded niggerfaggot is high and we like it that way because it's funny when that happens to tryhards who nail their 95 feces to null's door.

You will probably not thrive here and ought to at least consider the rope.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I’m new here. I’m confused about what y’all think of the Alec situation. Do y’all think he abused her? Do y’all think she should have never said anything? Genuinely curious, and I do not know much about her other than that situation. I don’t see anything wrong with exposing an abuser, and whether she was a cheater or not doesn’t change my opinion. Someone explain why I shouldn’t believe he was abusive, and why I should blame her for his death. Because that’s what I keep hearing but then the only evidence I see is “she’s a shitty person”. Call me a sperging autist, but really I’m just a suspicious onlooker who doesn’t wanna read 1000 pages.
I caught some shit when it happened for vicariously "believing Zoe" but I think he probably fingered her and she would later go on to exaggerate it. I brought it up when it happened and I'm doubling down on it with the Spider-Gwen asshole but few "good" people get sucked into these incestuous scenes (the guy she groped at some indiefags wedding and was instantly sperged out on by Phil Fish is probably the single example of someone I felt did nothing to anyone ever) and I have little problem believing Night in the Woods guy did some unsavory shit that she would go on to milk the shit out of when it was convenient, which would inadvertently end up killing the sad sack.

Like others have pointed out, though, during the first stages of MeToo and it's subsequent reiterations in various industries, from Max Landis to now funnybook faggotry, that she actively solicited stories of abuse from anyone willing to share them. Also like has been pointed out already, Crash Override has been repeatedly accused of soliciting horror stories and personal information from those seeking help only for that material to be lorded over them as leverage.

tl;dr anyone involved is 99.98% guaranteed to be shit.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The main proof is that the online and proven irl activity of the time is in complete opposition to what her claims were, along with her claims being pretty ridiculous already on the face of it, Her claims include being puppeteered around the room via a thin armed twink and an actual successful dev trying to claim credit for a project someone with his experience could make in just his free time, the equivalent of shigeru miyamoto trying to "steal" a shitty fan made flash game where mario is modded nude, actually less i dont even think the game had graphics just text.

The lies all boiled down to being trapped and physically locked and confined on the period where she is travelling freely more than the normal person does in a month in a week or so. She also claims he controlled the scant conversations she had but online and in real life face to face conversations are shown to have happened both with and without Alec including podcast episodes with face cam iirc and again both with and without Alec in a period where she claims she was locked and isolated and controlled.

There are other holes too including messages from Alec describing her own abusive behavior towards him including things that cant really be construed as exaggerated like him flatly describing Zoe kissing other women and getting angry when he gave permission. As well as her "corroborators" only providing character witnesses, you know how you said you didnt want 'oh well theyre a shit person" as the only proof? Well that was all they had on Alec, and even the accusations were very mild including being irritated during tougher hours on the passion project and sometimes laughable like Scott or whats his name claiming that sometimes being asked to work on weekends was him being abusive and controlling his life, keep in mind they only work 7 hours a day and the only over time being foisted was being asked to work weekends sometimes, this was presented as near slave labor conditions working 1 hour less than normal and sometimes on weekends.

Also this might be schizo but something tells me you know all this and are more hoping that no one would bother to have an autistic account of all your wrong doings laid out, Zoe

edit: also forgot she was shown organizing her own events, groups, game etc in convos too, again both irl and online for both the convos and events

Last edited:

SpookyGhosts

kiwifarms.net
1. If you don't want to read about lolcows why are you even here? Gb2 Oh Internet or some shit.

2. You are very much in the wrong place if you're looking for absolution of your personal opinion on anyone or anything. Even if you are completely factually correct the chance that someone here will call you a retarded niggerfaggot is high and we like it that way because it's funny when that happens to tryhards who nail their 95 feces to null's door.

You will probably not thrive here and ought to at least consider the rope.
I have no opinion of the girl and just didn’t wanna read 1000 pages to come up with one. But a friend of mine is simping for her and it annoyed me. Anyways thanks to the dude who summarized.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Nobody said Alec was entirely guilt-free. He likely was hard to live with - Alec himself admitted he was aware of his issues. Depression and Anxiety are hard to deal with on a personal level, let alone in a situation where your trying to live with a person you hardly know. His open letter about it was honest that he had issues with depression and how he treated people.

People dug up her twitter messages from that time and matched stuff up. Where she was claiming she needed to get away without Alec knowing, she was openly tweeting about leaving the area Alec lived in and organising a final party with local friends. Public communication between Alec and Zoe on twitter also ended around the time she left his place for the last time. People pair that up with the fact that she has a history of telling lies to dodge accountability or shift blame to others.

Alec recognised the relationship (whatever it was) wasn't working, and let her leave. Maybe he was a bad host or partner, but he seems to have mostly stepped away after whatever happened during their time living together in the 6-7 years time span between the partnership ending, and Zoe deciding to post her callout.

Alec also admitted elsewhere that he spent the time after fearing the dreading the day that Zoe would bring up their history. Knowing he was working on an indie game and both wishing for and dreading it's success to the point of making him somewhat suicidal. So it's not like he wasn't aware or lacked remorse for how he had acted.

It's worth noting that the fear was understandable to some degree. Alec was not the first time Zoe had singled a person out to "cancel" them. She had also done similar campaigns on twitter in 2012-onwards. She called out a fellow indie dev after he seeked Zoe out, hoping a friend would comfort him over a family loss, she twisted it into attempted rape. When another indie accused her of sexual assault, she twisted the indie community on them. She was also the one to get the Pepsi Game Jam cancelled by claiming the brand manager was being sexist and encouraging all the other devs involved to boycott and effectively can the project.

The issue then is - after 7 years, was it really fair on Alec to bring up something to cancel him? Even if the abuse was a legit issue, he did everything he should of done at the time. Let the relationship end, stepped away, and stayed away from the victim to try and work on dealing with his depression. Zoe knew the Alec of 7 years ago, not the one in present day.

I can understand calling out an abuser if you know for sure that said person has a serial habit of bullying or messing people around, or if they go around acting like moral guardians judging everyone else while keeping their history swept under the rug. Alec had nowhere near the clout Zoe had, even after Night in the Woods made it big. There was 4 years before that in which she could of said something before that. Instead she picked during a wave of Metoos and after he had found success. Years after they had anything to do with each other.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Less dramatically than what's been provided here but trial by public opinion doesnt mean shit, their's a reason we use due process and law rather than what essentially boiled down to popularity contest/witch hunt.
Since innocent until proven guilty is at thing and we're not going to do a cadaver synod Alec defaults to innocent.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure he stuck his dick into her too considering they were supposedly in a relationship at the time.
That you even care enough to note this suggests that you're an idiot. They were in a relationship. They probably touched each other's weiners or something. You fucking dolt.
As far as "dragging her around the house by her pussy" incident, not that he was some random friend of a friend who jumped out one day and screamed "SURPRISE!" and popped a knuckle in before Juff Dunhaming her around the apartment.

"THAT YOU EVEN CARE ENOUGH TO NOTE THIS!", the alleged incident that ended up killing the guy? Quoting someone who specifically asked about it? That's the entire point of the discussion. Calm the fuck down.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Shield Breaker

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as "dragging her around the house by her pussy" incident, not that he was some random friend of a friend who jumped out one day and screamed "SURPRISE!" and popped a knuckle in before Juff Dunhaming her around the apartment.

"THAT YOU EVEN CARE ENOUGH TO NOTE THIS!", the alleged incident that ended up killing the guy? Quoting someone who specifically asked about it? That's the entire point of the discussion. Calm the fuck down.
What a bunch of words to justify your absolute bullshit. Fingering her is in no way equivalent to sexually assaulting her, given the context. Shut the fuck up, you idiot simp.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surprised that Quinn has managed to stick around for so many years without a premium Snapchat.
Probably because she's gained about 150 pounds since getting rejected by SuicideGirls and is self-aware to know that the ROI wouldn't be nearly enough to justify getting up off her fat ass and getting her shameful tits out.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
But a friend of mine is simping for her and it annoyed me
have you considered driving your friend to suicide? i mean if he simps for zoe than surely he has no issue with it

Probably because she's gained about 150 pounds since getting rejected by SuicideGirls and is self-aware to know that the ROI wouldn't be nearly enough to justify getting up off her fat ass and getting her shameful tits out.
that was pathetic, after her boobjob and weight loss she was actually almost fuckable-if-free-and-wasnt-a-psycho even despite her maiming herself as much as she did and then she just balloons and degrades and ages into what looks like particularly curdled tapioca spread over a layer of congealed fat topped with her ugly blue grey hair and stocky frame

edited in second post

McGregor

kiwifarms.net
I looked at Eileen Holowka's Twitter and this was the most recent tweet:

"The first thing I did in #ACNH was make a grave for my brother. Today I finished the rainbow garden. Would love to see other memorials."

I realize this is an older post - haven't been keeping up with this thread as much as I might have liked to - but this is absolutely repellant. People were legitimately upset at Holowka's death because they felt he hadn't suffered enough to get such an easy out. Yet now, months latter, it's so stunning and brave of his treacherous sister to play fucking Animal Crossing. Jesus Christ these people are fucked in the head beyond any and all recognition. Is he a monstrous rapist who deserved worse then he got or does he get an Animal fucking Crossing rose garden memorial? Pick one, you incredibly huge pieces of shit.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surprised that Quinn has managed to stick around for so many years without a premium Snapchat.
I just left the Ana Valens thread where @Elwood P. Dowd shared their troon gyno; it's amazing we live in a world where Chelsea stopped doing nudes and claims it's all behind her for professional reasons, and we have active writers sharing their goofy skittle titties not caring if it affects their career.

Someone explain why I shouldn’t believe he was abusive, and why I should blame her for his death. Because that’s what I keep hearing but then the only evidence I see is “she’s a shitty person”. Call me a sperging autist, but really I’m just a suspicious onlooker who doesn’t wanna read 1000 pages.
You're in luck, this is one of the few large threads that has an actual table of contents so you can skip to all the good parts where she's been a provable abuser.

In the leftist doctrine - yes, it is. Robbie isn't supposed to have any meaningful relationships because he has a position of power in the comic book industry - so any sex he requests is implied to have consequences for refusal (blackballing in the industry, job loss, etc) and is in effect rape.

It's absolute nonsense, but seeing as he's been living in that circle for years and thowing others under the bus - Live by the sword, die by the sword my friend.
I thought Robbie's timeline on his declining eyesight was already running out, if he gets cancelled no one will care because he couldn't fucking draw anymore anyways.

"Joey Ryan being outed as a sex pest on Twitter with all the latest wrestling sex pest outings. " This begs the question, is Chelsea merely a magnet for this personality type, or is she somehow turning them into predators? 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:

Kill all whales

bread
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good idea. I think I might just do that.

Meanwhile the Bizarro Bi-Polar Jennifer Scheurle has been a surprising rabbit hole......
She block chained nearly 200,000 accounts that were harassing her.
All because they all thought she was the one who accused Justin Boober after she had some weird ass meltdown about him being able to prove some shit or something......anyway...strange girl....Game Dev for ArenaNet, so I just KNEW she was a Chelsea clone....I just KNEW.....and......

from last year right after the second article came out in the Post Millenial about Alec and Chelsea:
View attachment 1404896
The Scheurle Psycho has ties to Antifa, ACAB and all the same BLM cats that Chelsea fucks for lunch money....but she keeps making her account private for hours at a time since she can't stop the trolls right now. I'll return to her later because there's about 40 exchanges between her and Chelsea of interest.
isn't the same whore who accused Justin beiber of sexual assault but it was found out that she was lying and now beiber is suing her.

• Disagree
Reactions: Next Task