Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
When another indie accused her of sexual assault, she twisted the indie community on them.
And so it seems, the game is afoot again.
1 poor Zoe shes just so mad about it all again.jpg2 poor Zoe shes just so mad about it all again.jpg

Here' the Google Spreadsheet she is referring to.
It's less than a week old with all the indie game dev chicks calling out anybody and everybody in a massive dogpile, similar to the one that we had at the first of this year regarding Vic Mignogna .
They had a spreadsheet then of Anime Voice actors that were all rapey and then Covid hit and the entire thing got eclipsed.
Now it's back ON with Game Devs and Twitch Streamers that are all rapists

"Ok Girls! Let's try this massive dogpile again! Only this time let's get the Game Devs! YAY! Pussy Power!!!!!"
I'll attach the pdf file I printed last night of it as it hit around 250 names and accusation tweets linked.
AND here is the current link straight to the Google Doc
; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FRpIUegWVl9eD3q6C9Dr5JIzlH9r4M4Lz2JrHQclvg4/edit#gid=0

EDIT: Here is also the NYT article that is up regarding this, went up the same day that Spreadsheet was created. Timed together a LITTLE too suspiciously, if you ask me...

Attachments

• 06_23 List - Survivor Stories of Harassment_Abuse_Assault within the gaming live-streaming ind...pdf
    199.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1408859View attachment 1408858

It's less than a week old with all the indie game dev chicks calling out anybody and everybody in a massive dogpile, similar to the one that we had at the first of this year regarding Vic Mignogna .
They had a spreadsheet then of Anime Voice actors that were all rapey and then Covid hit and the entire thing got eclipsed.

"Ok Girls! Let's try this massive dogpile again! Only this time let's get the Game Devs! YAY! Pussy Power!!!!!"
I'll attach the pdf file I printed last night of it as it hit around 250 names and accusation tweets linked.
; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FRpIUegWVl9eD3q6C9Dr5JIzlH9r4M4Lz2JrHQclvg4/edit#gid=0
What is with this fat whore's blood thirst?

TheMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
I sent this callout post about Anna Anthropy to the creator of that spreadsheet and she didn't get added to the list.

How strange. In fact, the submission form got deleted entirely: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...B0_rMAC0G4BytwaJSyJwuNEE7YfaGa02Og/closedform

I'm sure that I wasn't the only person who submitted someone who was off limits, though.

BubbleButt

bad fuckin times
kiwifarms.net

EDIT: Here is also the NYT article that is up regarding this, went up the same day that Spreadsheet was created. Timed together a LITTLE too suspiciously, if you ask me...

Right on fucking queue.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Where's Randi Harper been in the midst of all this? She was the OG "strong-arm your way into a scene and manipulate everyone into being your personal army" shit and as I recall was one of Zoe's really close friends for a very long time. Is she involved with any of this shit?

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net

Ninja: Refuses to stream with women. REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ninja: Nowhere to be found on that list. 🤔

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net

Nick Robinson did nothing wrong.

He was literally the only person of even remote worth on Polygon, but because he called out a shitty Switch port of a popular Indie game, they called him a pedophile and got him fired for the horrifying crime of... autistically flirting with a 19-year-old while being 24. Does pretty good stuff on YT now, at least.

CR4E

kiwifarms.net
It's astonishing that she keeps trying to jump into these crusades involving accusations against people in the gaming industry. Her most famous moment involved being the subject of a call out post. Shit, how many of her friends have been outted as sex creeps? It's only a matter of time until the Zoe post loops back around and smacks her again. Ideally from someone who has actually suffered as much as Zoe thinks she suffered.

Joey Ryan being a sex pervert isn't surprising. According to wrestling reporter Dave Meltzer, women wrestlers spoke among themselves about him. So where was brave Zoe Quinn at to warn the public about the wacky penis man? The guy who has actually done sex crimes, not just flirted poorly with women?

Well anyway I'm eagerly awaiting her inevitable tale of woe. Who has outlasted their usefulness? I'm betting on Klepick. How can one woman be raped and abused so many times? Boggles the mind.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Where's Randi Harper been in the midst of all this? She was the OG "strong-arm your way into a scene and manipulate everyone into being your personal army" shit and as I recall was one of Zoe's really close friends for a very long time. Is she involved with any of this shit?
I was actually curious about her when the CHAZ situation first emerged, she's still highly active on twitter just bitching about lefty politics, Overwatch and men in general. I'm really baffled by her sticking with Overwatch for so long

I sent this callout post about Anna Anthropy to the creator of that spreadsheet and she didn't get added to the list.
There's a vintage troon abuser I haven't heard in awhile, you have eclectic tastes and are doing God's work. I can't tell if his immunity is due to actual entrenched Rat King power or they're so irrelevant that no one would bother taking him down though.

CR4E

kiwifarms.net
I was actually curious about her when the CHAZ situation first emerged, she's still highly active on twitter just bitching about lefty politics, Overwatch and men in general. I'm really baffled by her sticking with Overwatch for so long

She's a bit of a blizzdrone. I remember that she posted incessantly about WoW PVP waaaaay after WoW stopped being relevant.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Nick Robinson did nothing wrong.

He was literally the only person of even remote worth on Polygon, but because he called out a shitty Switch port of a popular Indie game, they called him a pedophile and got him fired for the horrifying crime of... autistically flirting with a 19-year-old while being 24. Does pretty good stuff on YT now, at least.
Exactly.

The Nick Robinson allegations were definitively some of the most retarded ones I've ever seen. As you've said, his only "crime" was flirting was women online like an autistic 13 year old while he was dating another woman. I mean, seriously, I've seen the screenshots and it's all "uwu u so cute show bewbs plz". Embarassing as hell, but there was nothing sinister about it. And the dude got fired over that. And had an angry mob wanting to string him up by the balls. This is why nobody takes metoo seriously anymore, there are dudes out there legitimately fucking kids and this guy got cancelled over flirting. He's doing ok now, though.

Also, from the thread:

steven.PNG

steven2.jpg

How much you wanna bet this guy has a rape fetish?

What's a little comforting is that half of the replies to her thread are angry speds reminding her of bullying Alec to suicide. They'll never let her live this one down.

agility_

kiwifarms.net
I swear to god, they come off an assembly line. The base skeleton is raised first, then lard is pumped through a hose. A machine sews in the pale/pasty skin on top and another needles the terrible facial hair in. The last part in the conveyor belt is the soy-glasses installer and dressing from SDCC's finest merchandise, lanyard included.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I swear to god, they come off an assembly line. The base skeleton is raised first, then lard is pumped through a hose. A machine sews in the pale/pasty skin on top and another needles the terrible facial hair in. The last part in the conveyor belt is the soy-glasses installer and dressing from SDCC's finest merchandise, lanyard included.

And don't forget deliberately and unironically affecting le dreamworks face irl. Anyone who does that should unironically kill themselves.