Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

suicide hotline

kiwifarms.net
This bitch makes me long for the days we used to lock up people like her and strategically remove bits of their brain until they became manageable.
People like her were the ones removing mental patients' brain parts in the first place so they could hold themselves up as genius scientific miracle workers and bask in the applause for their "breakthroughs". Just incompetent quacks ruining countless lives doing evil shit that severely harmed others for their own minor short term financial and social gain.

Besides, sociopaths aren't crazy. They're just amoral pieces of shit with stunted emotions and little to no empathy. They're good at wriggling out consequences for their actions provided they're not literally retarded, because they don't play by the same rules as everyone else.

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And so it seems, the game is afoot again.
View attachment 1408859View attachment 1408858

Here' the Google Spreadsheet she is referring to.
It's less than a week old with all the indie game dev chicks calling out anybody and everybody in a massive dogpile, similar to the one that we had at the first of this year regarding Vic Mignogna .
They had a spreadsheet then of Anime Voice actors that were all rapey and then Covid hit and the entire thing got eclipsed.
Now it's back ON with Game Devs and Twitch Streamers that are all rapists

"Ok Girls! Let's try this massive dogpile again! Only this time let's get the Game Devs! YAY! Pussy Power!!!!!"
I'll attach the pdf file I printed last night of it as it hit around 250 names and accusation tweets linked.
AND here is the current link straight to the Google Doc
; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FRpIUegWVl9eD3q6C9Dr5JIzlH9r4M4Lz2JrHQclvg4/edit#gid=0

EDIT: Here is also the NYT article that is up regarding this, went up the same day that Spreadsheet was created. Timed together a LITTLE too suspiciously, if you ask me...
At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, I think this shit was in the works for a while now.

If anything, I think it was all set to go in 2019, but ironically Zoe's callout posts against Alec put it all on hold, and COVID-19 threw another monkey wrench into this plan. Nobody expected Alec would commit suicide in response to these allegations.

If Chris Avellone, Dr. Disrespect, or any other new targets ends up offing themselves, then it's game over for Zoe and the Gaming MeToo crowd.

Tara Reade more or less mortally wounded MeToo on the wider level when the feminist activists like Time's Up decided to back Biden and refuse to believe women because Orange Man Bad and Betsy DeVos has been taking a chainsaw to the Title IX college tribunals.

If Vic ends up winning on the appeals or this gaming witch hunt backfires a second time, then that'll be the coup de grace for this whole thing.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, I think this shit was in the works for a while now.

If anything, I think it was all set to go in 2019, but ironically Zoe's callout posts against Alec put it all on hold, and COVID-19 threw another monkey wrench into this plan. Nobody expected Alec would commit suicide in response to these allegations.

If Chris Avellone, Dr. Disrespect, or any other new targets ends up offing themselves, then it's game over for Zoe and the Gaming MeToo crowd.

Tara Reade more or less mortally wounded MeToo on the wider level when the feminist activists like Time's Up decided to back Biden and refuse to believe women because Orange Man Bad and Betsy DeVos has been taking a chainsaw to the Title IX college tribunals.

If Vic ends up winning on the appeals or this gaming witch hunt backfires a second time, then that'll be the coup de grace for this whole thing.
I agree with you, this was what Chelsea was hoping to do until Alec killed himself. She’s doing now what she wanted to do nine months ago. The execution (no pun intended) is all fucked up here because she actually has a body count associated with her now. Soy media would be all over this shit otherwise but because her witch hunts have led to suicides, she’s still too radioactive. The media doesn’t mind the suicide itself but when her tweets are still full of “ok murderer” for responses, they can’t handle the heat just yet.

Chelsea is about a year too early yet. However nobody should be surprised that she is an impulsive whore with no self-control.

Last edited:

Mysterious Girlfriend X

私の涎は甘い…
kiwifarms.net

As far as Vic Mignogna goes, even if the appeal doesn't go through, the anime clickbait losers' dreams of having their own MeToo moment to feed off of is good as dead. Vic is coming out of this thing just as popular and beloved as he was before, if not moreso. He's still getting work, he's still getting invited to cons, and he still gets long lines of fans willing to meet him.

The people who tried to destroy him, on the other hand, they've pretty much written their own epitaphs. The meal ticket they thought this would be for them turned into dogshit in their hands and mouths, and the loudest among them are desperately trying to ignore what they did or pretend that they don't care anymore. On top of that, there really isn't any other big name in the American anime scene, so even if they were in a position to try again, they've got no juicy targets left. They clearly didn't expect people to fight back.

The only thing they can really do is start cannibalizing each other the way these washed-up video game losers are doing right now.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
This bitch makes me long for the days we used to lock up people like her and strategically remove bits of their brain until they became manageable.
Coming back to shaming whores for being whores would be just enough.

At least 50% of problems with Chelsea could be avoided if we still enforced chaste behavior on women, and required from them not to be loose trollops.

Imagine her trying this shtick just 60 years ago. Literally nobody would be on her side if it was a public knowledge that she had sexual relationships with many guys at once. And if she tried to smear Holovka people would just ask: why did you go to his house at all? People would ask: why didn't you just leave or call cops. End of story.

Oh how far we fell from sanity and normalcy...

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
And so it seems, the game is afoot again.
View attachment 1408859View attachment 1408858

Here' the Google Spreadsheet she is referring to.
It's less than a week old with all the indie game dev chicks calling out anybody and everybody in a massive dogpile, similar to the one that we had at the first of this year regarding Vic Mignogna .
They had a spreadsheet then of Anime Voice actors that were all rapey and then Covid hit and the entire thing got eclipsed.
Now it's back ON with Game Devs and Twitch Streamers that are all rapists

"Ok Girls! Let's try this massive dogpile again! Only this time let's get the Game Devs! YAY! Pussy Power!!!!!"
I'll attach the pdf file I printed last night of it as it hit around 250 names and accusation tweets linked.
AND here is the current link straight to the Google Doc
; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FRpIUegWVl9eD3q6C9Dr5JIzlH9r4M4Lz2JrHQclvg4/edit#gid=0

EDIT: Here is also the NYT article that is up regarding this, went up the same day that Spreadsheet was created. Timed together a LITTLE too suspiciously, if you ask me...
I think this is about the creator of the spreadsheet, having a #MeToo moment of their own. Not directly related to ZQ, but amusing, at least to me.

KiA Thread
http://archive.md/oGSsi <<<The Twitlonger accusation

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
Coming back to shaming whores for being whores would be just enough.

At least 50% of problems with Chelsea could be avoided if we still enforced chaste behavior on women, and required from them not to be loose trollops.

Imagine her trying this shtick just 60 years ago. Literally nobody would be on her side if it was a public knowledge that she had sexual relationships with many guys at once. And if she tried to smear Holovka people would just ask: why did you go to his house at all? People would ask: why didn't you just leave or call cops. End of story.

Oh how far we fell from sanity and normalcy...
In many ways I wouldn't mind Sharia taking over the West at this point. Idiots like Quinn will have more to lose than I will.

Fuck Y'all

local slav lawnjockey
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how her orbiters would react, if she was caught on molesting the kid...

Probably either they would deny it or they would praise her for "breaking boundaries" (both reactions would make them dumber than coomers, because even coomers won't step so low to defend child molesters)

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but it's part of the tangled web of Zoe

Coming out of sleep this morning when random memories just bubbled to the surface, this came up.
I think my favorite part is it's specifically "for the record"

I'm having trouble drinking my coffee through the chuckling.
637.png_large - Copy.png

just a fun moment down memory lane. and wondering what spreadsheet he had a cell in

Last edited:

Vesperus

Sic Transit Mundus
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but it's part of the tangled web of Zoe
Notice is given that the Terven Warriors accept your challenge, and we shall tatoo a bell-end upon your forehead if captured.

Eh, fuck this bullshit.
but if asked to chose a side, I'm on the side who bake a fucking pie.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surprised that Quinn has managed to stick around for so many years without a premium Snapchat.
You're thinking too narrowly. Zoe doesn't want snapchat (aka Momokun) levels of fame, infamy, and money - she wants a whole lot more. She basically wants the scam her and Anita had to grow even bigger and last forever.

She wants to be a famous "indie video game person" juggernaut on the level of Notch, Toby Fox, etc - or even more famous. She doesn't want a patreon with $12,000 a month on it - she wants a bank account full of millions and a mansion with a literal scrooge mcduck vault in it.

She wants to be so famous and respected that people pay huge piles of cash to have her involved with their projects (like Chris Avelone, pre #metoo). She wants to be the person representing "video games" in congress and the UN forever. She wants to be the person receiving the rewards and accolades for whatever title she's worked on - she wants to have a video game that's so good that people talk about it decades later (aka KOTOR2, Fallout : New Vegas, Bioshock, God of War, etc).

We all know the reality is that she isn't smart enough or talented enough to do any of this - but to her credit she's absolutely bullying her way to kind of getting there. She technically has a job at a studio that makes games, she's credited as the creator/owner of CON and milked that for all kinds of cash, she technically released a book, and she even got a few Marvel gigs.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
We all know the reality is that she isn't smart enough or talented enough to do any of this - but to her credit she's absolutely bullying her way to kind of getting there. She technically has a job at a studio that makes games, she's credited as the creator/owner of CON and milked that for all kinds of cash, she technically released a book, and she even got a few Marvel gigs.
And in reality she gave birth to GamerGate by fucking with five soyboy video game journalists to advance her career.

• Agree
Reactions: Qajinima022

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite part is it's specifically "for the record"
Ironically it's Alex Dipshit who has it on his permanent record that he sperged so hard about goobergrape that he permanently destroyed his career.

Anyone heard of this guy since Chelsay dumped him once he destroyed his career for her?

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
...She wants to be a famous "indie video game person" juggernaut...

She wants to be so famous and respected that people pay huge piles of cash to have her involved with their projects (like Chris Avelone, pre #metoo). She wants to be the person representing "video games" in congress and the UN forever. She wants to be the person receiving the rewards and accolades...
Look at her physical moves
Started in MA - "indie videogame"
Moved to Seattle - videogames AND related 'culture'
Moved to LA - popular performance media

Videogames and boardgames and all that are just the substrate the grift is operating on -- she wants to be a "personality" .
I suppose she's actually making a decent run at it by leveraging whatever she can and cannibalizing whomever she can

The Betrayal at House on the Hill expansion is a great example (for those not familiar with it, there are these little narrative scenarios) BOTH Anita and Zoe wrote scenarios .
Now out of all the actual game designers and authors and personalities that could have been recruited...they BOTH were in that!?!
you can't really say it was due to their involvement in the gaming field, their writing background, etc
I guess you could say they are both experts in constructing fictional narratives...it's pretty obvious why
I mean talk about 'diversity' -- not there, WoC has become pretty monocultural

and in classic Zoe style, Betrayal just happened to be her dream game :"I had the honor of writing a haunt for one of my favorite board games of all time, the board game that made me fall in love with board games again as an adult "