Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

TombaHat

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/TimeCommando/status/1287139230750322688 I noticed no one saw these tweets.
1596240395203.png
I'm in the process of archiving them but the most important tweet is the one where BroTeam posts dms from Anthony Burch where Mr. Burch admits that Zoe is a shitty person but that she had to be defended for the cause.
1596240608056.png

1596240125058.png

1596240137534.png

1596240148128.png

btw, what's the recommended archiver these days? Wayback machine didn't work and freezepage is taking a while and doesn't look like it's going to finish at this point.
Anyways, here's the rest of the thread screencapped
1596240665394.png
1596240782446.png

Update: Archive http://archive.vn/cS0uX

Attachments

Last edited:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/TimeCommando/status/1287139230750322688 I noticed no one saw these tweets.
I'm in the process of archiving them but the most important tweet is the one where BroTeam posts dms from Anthony Burch where Mr. Burch admits that Zoe is a shitty person but that she had to be defended for the cause.
View attachment 1487331

btw, what's the recommended archiver these days? Wayback machine didn't work and freezepage is taking a while and doesn't look like it's going to finish at this point.
View attachment 1487338

archive-dot-is is pretty good. We've had the Anthony tweets previously in the thread, but in skimming this twitter account's accusations, the Anthony Burch ones are a fresh take. Also I don't remember the "Brandon Boyer getting removed from Juegos Ranchos for being a sex pest" story ever coming here from 2018:

Brandon Boyer dismissed from Juegos Rancheros
Austin indie game organization removes co-founder and former IGF chair from board of directors over conduct concerns
Brendan Sinclair
North American Editor
Thursday 5th April 2018
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Recommend Tweet Share
Former Independent Games Festival chair Brandon Boyer has been removed from the board of Juegos Rancheros, the Austin-based non-profit behind Fantastic Arcade.
In a public statement posted to the group's site yesterday, the remaining board members--Adam Saltsman, Katie Kizziar, Rachel Weil, and Wiley Wiggins--said they were recently "made aware of several concerns regarding Brandon Boyer's conduct in our community."
"As a first step toward addressing these claims, the leadership has voted unanimously to dismiss him from the Juegos Rancheros Board of Directors, effective immediately. While no final decision has been reached, we believe this is the best way forward while we continue to investigate the matter."
The group said it will revise its Safe Spaces Policy, improve ways for people to express community concerns to the board anonymously, and use Boyer's dismissal as an opportunity to make the board reflect a more diverse cross-section of the local development community.
"The Juegos Rancheros Board of Directors deeply regrets that these additional provisions were not in place before we began to receive reports, and we sincerely apologize for the confusion, hurt, or distrust this caused for anyone in our community," the group said. "We are committed to fostering a welcoming and safe environment, and the remedies outlined above are our next steps toward achieving this goal."
Boyer released a statement of his own on Twitter, saying he is fully cooperating with the group for a smooth transition of his duties, which including co-organizing monthly events and the Fantastic Arcade, which takes place each September as part of the Alamo Drafthouse's genre film festival, Fantastic Fest.
"While details of the events that have precipitated this change of leadership are rightly being kept scant and anonymous, I understand that at its heart it pertains to feelings of mistrust and intimidation held by the wider community," Boyer said. "I have always endeavored to create safe and welcoming spaces for all of the events I have been involved in over the years, and I am incredibly disappointed to learn I have failed in that regard here.

"I believe that I let my handling of certain events become a deep wound that inaction would not allow to heal. It has become very clear that conflict avoidance is a personal weakness and failing, and clearly no trait of the head of an organization. I fully trust that new and more diverse leadership can help foster an even better future for the local community of artists and creators."

Boyer then offered his apology "to anyone hurt by any of my actions or lack thereof," and pledged to better himself in the future.

Juegos Rancheros was formed in 2011, during Boyer's five-year stint as chair of the Independent Games Festival. He is also the founder of gaming site Venus Patrol, and his writing has appeared on Edge, Gamasutra, Offworld, and GamesIndustry.biz.
It showed up elsewhere on site(currently in Games) but considering Brandon was one of the Five Guys it definitely should have come up as relevant here. Yet another instance of a man in Chelsea's life being a predator.

I wasn't expecting much thread movement until the coming anniversary of Chelsea driving Alec Holowka to suicide, but here we are!

Last edited:

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't expecting much thread movement until the coming anniversary of Chelsea driving Alec Holowka to suicide, but here we are!
And let's not forget the coming 6th anniversary of GamerGate. We should bake her a cake shaped like a Five Guys burger.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I should respect Burch for actually knowing the truth about what a toxic piece of shit Blowey Zoey is, or be disgusted that he get it secret just to tow the party line.

I think I'm gonna go with "respect" because I already have so little respect for Anthony its impossible for it to go down.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: GoPro and TombaHat

XMassAllYearRound

kiwifarms.net
Apparently last week was Zoe's birthday, where she invited people to " do something small and nice for yourself that you normally wouldn’t" So now that the server isn't a trash can I would like to archive this video that I've held on since forever featuring Zoe in her natural habitat surrounded by four men on top of a bed including Nathan Grayson himself.

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487331

View attachment 1487338

Brote has posted these before probably on one of his old banned twitter accounts but yeah Burch is a snake.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I believe in you. You can do anything you put your mind to. Achieve your dreams.
You know what? I think you're right. The fact that this guy knew Zoe was a toxic person but towed the party line anyway and didn't speak up when she was getting international press coverage, being allowed to write articles, getting to speak at the UN and getting jobs at DC and Marvel because he didn't want to "look bad" or hurt his clique makes him look like an even bigger cuckold.

The fact that he's a better judge of character than most people in his circle means very little, his complete silence in the face of knowing something was wrong speaks volumes. He's exactly as pathetic as all the memes said he was. They're not even jokes at this point, they're just statements of fact.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Apparently last week was Zoe's birthday, where she invited people to " do something small and nice for yourself that you normally wouldn’t" So now that the server isn't a trash can I would like to archive this video that I've held on since forever featuring Zoe in her natural habitat surrounded by four men on top of a bed including Nathan Grayson himself.
View attachment 1535710
When was this video taken place?

Solenoid

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1535710
What happened to the fifth guy?

TheMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1535710
Reminder that Zoe's claimed birthday, August 13, isn't her real birthday- the legal documents for her lawsuit against Eron listed her date of birth as September 4th.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that Zoe's claimed birthday, August 13, isn't her real birthday- the legal documents for her lawsuit against Eron listed her date of birth as September 4th.
It's funny that she's such a dork desperate for attention, that she started faking her birthday entirely so she could have a Friday the 13th-themed party one year.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I should respect Burch for actually knowing the truth about what a toxic piece of shit Blowey Zoey is, or be disgusted that he get it secret just to tow the party line.

I think I'm gonna go with "respect" because I already have so little respect for Anthony its impossible for it to go down.
Obligatory.

BrigadeLeader

kiwifarms.net
Does this mean the thread celebrates neither, both, or one of them? I personally vote for both, and a gamergate birthday to boot. Imagine us having more fun or her birthday than she is.