Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The shrieking nutter brigade found no other sites willing to take them in, and they eventually settled in ResetERA, a community that quite literally exists to appoint the old NeoGAF mods everyone hated to positions of authority and is about seven times the hugbox.
It was actually rather hilarious when they were bouncing around the Internet like Wandering Jews for a little while, and every other site they tried to invade dropped the drawbridge in their faces and said gaffot refugees could just fuck off. Some of them actually were amazed by the sudden realization that they were universally abhorred even by other left-leaning sites like Waypoint.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
"I'm making two games (The Tingler + the next one with the team from Hyper Light)"

Re-plugging my post from page 396, where we first see Chelsea's relationship with one of Hyper Light Drifter's devs Teddy Dief:

not only thanked in credits, this nigga featured her on his fucking podcast back before the book came out:
https://player.fm/series/playscape-los-angeles-130817/playscape-los-angeles-6-zo-quinn

"I'm a dev for Hyper Light Drifter, I could be plugging my game & will be at PAX but I'd rather suck this clit instead"
upload_2018-8-27_13-35-12.png

https://www.pcgamer.com/hyper-light...uare-enix-after-studio-cancels-his-next-game/

Hyper Light Drifter designer Teddy Dief was snapped up by Square Enix Montreal soon after the indie RPG released in 2016. As a creative director at theHitman Go developer he was leading a team designing a new game, but that project has now been canned by the studio, and as a result Dief has decided to leave the company.

"The business strategy of the studio shifted, and our project was sadly no longer compatible," he wrote on his blog. "Because of this shift and the loss of our project, I no longer feel this is the place for me to pursue the type of work I aspire to make—the avenues of storytelling in game design I’ve been trying to explore in my career."

upload_2018-8-27_13-37-35.png

The now-cancelled project was co-started by Fez designer Renaud Bédard. He, and the rest of the team, will remain at Square Enix Montreal to work on other projects, Dief said.

He doesn't go into any more details on the project he was working on, so we may never know what he had in mind. Or perhaps some of his plans will make it into whatever he works on next—Dief said he's "resuming full-time indie development, with new collaborations coalescing".

"We’re certainly not the first team to lose a project. I’m a thousand times more privileged than most, and grateful for every beat of this games life. I’m eager to move forward."

As Andy wrote in his review, Hyper Lift Drifter was a beautiful RPG (if a tad frustrating at times), so it'll be worth keeping an eye on Dief's next project.
Reminder that Alex Preston was the lead creator of Hyper Light Drifter(especially notable for racing to finish the game because of potentially fatal complications with his congenital heart defect). Ted did coding, and was NOT the brainchild of the 2016 indie hit(still relevant, being ported to Nintendo Switch).

upload_2018-8-27_13-53-57.png

So the timeline is, Heart-Machine, the team that made a decently successful indie game in 2016 already had Chelsea trying to worm her way in via Teddy(Hyper Light Drifter is finished, sucks Chelsea's clit for an hour+ on podcast while acting like he's the big man behind the game), Teddy gets a little time in at Square Enix Montreal, leaves, and now the team looks like this:

upload_2018-8-27_14-15-45.png

Instead of Tingling, she's been sucking her way into talent to "write" and idea-guy around(and possibly trick them into finishing her game's coding/UI as a side project). Also note the Fez/Phil Fish connection with Square Enix Montreal's remaining staffers, who attacked Wolf Wozniak for milady.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
"I'm making two games (The Tingler + the next one with the team from Hyper Light)"

Re-plugging my post from page 396, where we first see Chelsea's relationship with one of Hyper Light Drifter's devs Teddy Dief:

View attachment 528503

https://www.pcgamer.com/hyper-light...uare-enix-after-studio-cancels-his-next-game/

Reminder that Alex Preston was the lead creator of Hyper Light Drifter(especially notable for racing to finish the game because of potentially fatal complications with his congenital heart defect). Ted did coding, and was NOT the brainchild of the 2016 indie hit(still relevant, being ported to Nintendo Switch).

View attachment 528521

So the timeline is, Heart-Machine, the team that made a decently successful indie game in 2016 already had Chelsea trying to worm her way in via Teddy(Hyper Light Drifter is finished, sucks Chelsea's clit for an hour+ on podcast while acting like he's the big man behind the game), Teddy gets a little time in at Square Enix Montreal, leaves, and now the team looks like this:

View attachment 528533

Instead of Tingling, she's been sucking her way into talent to "write" and idea-guy around(and possibly trick them into finishing her game's coding/UI as a side project). Also note the Fez/Phil Fish connection with Square Enix Montreal's remaining staffers, who attacked Wolf Wozniak for milady.
Looking at those two pictures - not only is Zoe a dead-weight add to the team ("Narrative Design" sounds like a very lofty and needless title for a team of 12), but it looks like the new team and the old team are very different. It looks like there's only one "major" player still on the team (Alex Preson, who apparently could die because of his heart defect) and two minor designers (1 animator, 1 sound designer). It also looks like they've got 12 people but 10 "designers" and 2 coders, which is not a good mix.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
It also looks like they've got 12 people but 10 "designers" and 2 coders, which is not a good mix.
This is why coders get such a big head sometimes, they think they're the heart of the project assembling all the pieces when they couldn't make a compelling tune or a good-looking sprite or a meaningful plot twist if their life depended on it.

Also Sean Ward & musicman Vreeland are also repeat team members.

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 528503

View attachment 528521

View attachment 528533

Funny how Zoe "I'm totally a coder" Quinn never seems to get jobs coding. It's always worthless things like "narrative design" or "consultant". Seems like someone there wants to or is fucking her and needed to come up with a job for her.

And maybe this is sexist to say but I've never seen a male in one of those positions that require no technical skills. These independent studios are all the same. It's the people with talent and then someone's wife or girlfriend tacked on in a vague non-technical position.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Funny how Zoe "I'm totally a coder" Quinn never seems to get jobs coding. It's always worthless things like "narrative design" or "consultant". Seems like someone there wants to or is fucking her and needed to come up with a job for her.

And maybe this is sexist to say but I've never seen a male in one of those positions that require no technical skills. These independent studios are all the same. It's the people with talent and then someone's wife or girlfriend tacked on in a vague non-technical position.
"It's the people with talent and then someone's wife or girlfriend tacked on in a vague non-technical position."
Chelsea Bolivar - Studio Manager :story:

looking at the 5 Guys, Teddy is a match in the looks department for the types she bangs.

David_cadbury

kiwifarms.net
Robbi Rodriguez, the comic book artist working with Chelsea, has sexually harassed Ethan Van Sciver and then deleted his entire tweet history. Chelsea, the co-founder and "CEO" of what is supposed to be an "anti-abuse" organization, is predictably supporting the sexual harasser and handwaving the harassment of Van Sciver, just like she did when her other toxic, sexual predator associates such as Rob Marmolejo and pedophile Nicholas Nyberg were proven to be dumpster fires. She also name drops the game she hasn't bothered to give an update about since January 1st, and, but of course, mentions GAMERGATE. http://archive.md/ytpHU
View attachment 528316
Did I miss something here? Is Robbi no longer on the project? I am reading rumors and seeing screenshots that he sent pics of his asshole to some people on twitter. And that picture, to me makes it look like his name is intentionally covered by the drawing. Guess we will have to see.

Reactions: Keep Yourself Safe

David_cadbury

kiwifarms.net
They should let him keep his job. The pictures are
Hard to say, he was supposed to be the artist, Chelsea the writer. His butthole could be career-ending in some places, but at Vertigo he's probably 75% safe to keep his job.
hope so. Not really a fan, however, my personal opinion is that sending butthole pics to your critics isn’t that big of a deal.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shortly after the REEEEEckoning.

TL;DR: The attempted rage against Evilore was done to specifically to try to take over the site and push him out; Evilore was having none of that shit, and, unlike Lowtax, actually gives a fuck about his website and is willing to face up to his own fuck-ups. Evilore dug in his heels, refused to bend the knee to the shrieking outrage brigade, and when all the SocJus moderators promptly ragequit hoping to force Evilore out of his position, the dude showed them the door and revealed a lot of their dirty laundry for good measure. The original userbase of NeoGAF, now no longer beholden to tyrannical Social Justice idiots, quickly took the site back over and the result has been NeoGAF becoming a whole lot less shit. The shrieking nutter brigade found no other sites willing to take them in, and they eventually settled in ResetERA, a community that quite literally exists to appoint the old NeoGAF mods everyone hated to positions of authority and is about seven times the hugbox.
This was hilarious. I think the whole thing had been festering for awhile. Evilore wanted them gone if you read into a lot of his posts beforehand, but didn't know how to really do it en masse. The whole 'Me Too' accusation was a gifthorse in the mouth, and he not only dug his heels in but actively told everyone to fuck off. Them trying to oust him from his own website was hysterical and went like a purge. He just fucking aired all their PMs and shit they were saying and banned them en masse, not even giving them a chance to respond. NeoGaf is still shit, but its nowhere near as bad.

It was actually rather hilarious when they were bouncing around the Internet like Wandering Jews for a little while, and every other site they tried to invade dropped the drawbridge in their faces and said gaffot refugees could just fuck off. Some of them actually were amazed by the sudden realization that they were universally abhorred even by other left-leaning sites like Waypoint.
This was the most hilarious part of the story to me. Literally every forum on the Internet was like "FUCK NO". Even goddamn GameFaqs was pulling up the bridges and pushing them into the moat. Waypoint mass banned all NeoGaf refugees. Even moderators that crossed internet sites suddenly found themselves completely locked out of their other moderation positions out of fear they'd bring NeoGaf users with them. They were treated, not near universally, but actually universally by every website they came into contact with as digital cancer. Of course, these people had their heads too far up their own ass for any sort of self reflection. Now they're contained in ResetERA where they're roundly mocked by every corner of the internet and treated like the fucking cancerous lepers they are.

Robbi Rodriguez, the comic book artist working with Chelsea, has sexually harassed Ethan Van Sciver and then deleted his entire tweet history. Chelsea, the co-founder and "CEO" of what is supposed to be an "anti-abuse" organization, is predictably supporting the sexual harasser and handwaving the harassment of Van Sciver, just like she did when her other toxic, sexual predator associates such as Rob Marmolejo and pedophile Nicholas Nyberg were proven to be dumpster fires. She also name drops the game she hasn't bothered to give an update about since January 1st, and, but of course, mentions GAMERGATE. http://archive.md/ytpHU
View attachment 528316
View attachment 528317
View attachment 528319
She still hasn't even logged in on the Kickstarter since April.
View attachment 528320
That dumb faggot should lose his job. Only in an industry as fucked as comics can you sexually harass someone on social media by showing your anus and keep your job. But this dumb faggot is really fucking retar.ded because he hired Chelesa, who is going to drain as much money as she can from Vertigo. That shit is 100% going to have to be ghost written as that walking herpes sore isn't going to write a fucking line. They hired someone who ghost wrote their own fucking book. I mean Jesus fucking Christ, how incompetent are you?

Anita360NoTrope

Ho/Hum
kiwifarms.net
Is there any interaction by the player whatsoever?
Yeah, to her credit there are some very basic mini-games included in the pre-alpha trailer. They look like the lolsorandom flash games she once had on her website, clicking on gary busey's head for example. One is a card game so it's likely they're just basic Unity prefabs tweaked to look like stupid Tingle shit.

Jaimas

A Terrible Case of Explosions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So recently, the artist on Quinn's upcoming comic, Goddess Mode, got in trouble for sending pictures of his anus to Ethan Van Scriver while shrieking about Comicsgate:

....So this is... What, the second time in a row that someone tied to Quinn on this book has openly violated DC's Social Media policy? Third?

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So recently, the artist on Quinn's upcoming comic, Goddess Mode, got in trouble for sending pictures of his anus to Ethan Van Scriver while shrieking about Comicsgate:

....So this is... What, the second time in a row that someone tied to Quinn on this book has openly violated DC's Social Media policy? Third?
This is one of the most utterly fucking childish things anyone could ever do. It's right up there with Alex Lifschtiz tard tantrum trying to snap a GTAV disc.

Makes me wonder if Quinn enjoys seeing what window licker level stupidity she can make her betas do next.