Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'm late on this or not but there's a Tumblr post about former Crash Override Network members explaining that Crash Override Network is a huge scam for Zoe Quinn to make money for herself. Might want to archive it just in case.

https://trashoverride.tumblr.com/post/166357088632/crash-override-how-zoë-quinn-exploited-vulnerable
Yeah old news, a lot of people were kind of surprised it didn't get any bigger than it did considering it involved her allegedly exploiting the transpeoples. At one point that was widely considered a foolproof way to get all of them to attack you at once, but true to her history ol Blowy Zoe skated away without a scratch.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah old news, a lot of people were kind of surprised it didn't get any bigger than it did considering it involved her allegedly exploiting the transpeoples. At one point that was widely considered a foolproof way to get all of them to attack you at once, but true to her history ol Blowy Zoe skated away without a scratch.
The CON chat logs prove that the "victims" were all nasty pieces of shit who wanted to ruin lives. No-one cares that Zoe "abused" them because there's a "just desserts" feel about the whole thing. Even Ghazi thought that Jake's "expose" on Zoe was self-serving.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 531078
Not sure, man. You never made any game ever.
I used to think you cooked up Depression Quest but it appears someone else did the actual work (and who knows what else) on that.
If you don't develop games you're just not a game developer.
As long as you keep telling people that you are, then, yes, you're a scammer.

Edit: To be frank I hope you fail to deliver (again...)! That would confirm (again...) that you are a scammer as well as exposing the idiots that continue to support you.
Boy did we all call that. Imagine trusting Zoe Quinn after she took funds into her personal bank account for a game jam then flat out said “not happening, no refunds”. She’s a lying scam artist who surrounds herself with other lying scam artists (Anita Sarkeesian, Elizabeth Sampat).

Lmfao “I wrote a Hugo nominated book”. Ok, that book was written by a 3rd grader and was only nominated because of who Zoe is and the dicks she sucked, not the quality of the book which is why it came in second and nearly beat a sci-fi legend (Ursula K Le Guin). It was her orbiters that nominated the book and voted for her over accomplished writers.

Jesus, she blew threw $85k. I’m guessing most of it went up her nose.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 530910
Alert! Set Crash Override to Danger Level Hot Pink! Reuben Baron, clearly an obvious GAMERGATOR has just issued, what can only be interpreted as an obvious threat to attack Zoe Quinn at NY Comic Con, all because he's upset over a videogame! What a little pissbaby! Summon the cucks to get a Kotaku article written on this, ASAP.
@Reuben G. Baron, gamergatefarms agent and incel tormentor of feminist whores, is a very dangerous man. Reports are indicating that he is currently en route in a swastika-painted white automobile referred to as the "Race War Van", which is full of an arsenal of explosives and guns and toxic masculinity.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
@Reuben G. Baron, gamergatefarms agent and incel tormentor of feminist whores, is a very dangerous man. Reports are indicating that he is currently en route in a swastika-painted white automobile referred to as the "Race War Van", which is full of an arsenal of explosives and guns and toxic masculinity.
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
I remember people asking Jesse Singal why he didn't write an article about this bombshell and he said, "I don't know why you think an organization isn't as pure as they say they are is a news for you." or something to that effect. Basically covering for her even then because they're politically aligned. Never mind he later on said that the Anti-GG was full of horrible people, too and didn't report on that because it would make GG look like they were telling the truth... even though it was the truth.

Reporters are weird. They never seem to want to report.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
Why do I get the feeling that every single one of her "narrative design" gigs ended up just being vague, half-page, "wouldn't it be cool if... " treatments.

Double spaced.

I hope the poor sad-sack that had to do the ACTUAL narrative work in each case at least got a hummer for his trouble.
If I had to guess she rarely if ever puts pen to paper(or characters on screen) when doing "narrative design". She probably is a "spur of the moment" type of person that wants to be the sounding board for other peoples ideas or some shit like that.

Let's look at a generalized idea of a video game company and the positions that can usually be found:

She's not writing the story.
She's not making the levels/environments as required by the story.
She doesn't do graphics of any kind, modelling, texturing, animation etc.
She's not a concept artist working with the writer and the game designer, concept art that then informs the level designers and graphics artists.
She's not the game designer.
She's not a producer.
She's not a programmer or doing sound effects or composing music or even doing QA tasks.

I think she just hang around and give "input", a professional hanger-on of sorts, a step above groupie but not as useful as an office manager. With all we know about her and how she functions "professional hanger-on" seems to translate to her "narrative designer" role pretty well.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A 4 month book tour? GOLLY GEE WHIZ! But what's your excuse for the other 20 months you weren't on the book tour, Chelsea? Oh...you had to give blow get day jobs? I guess the Kickstarter money - along with the cash you got from Rebel Jam, CON, the book and film deal, and your monthly Patreon take - just wasn't enough to live off of? Gosh darn it! But i'm sure you'll finish this one, just like all your other projects, right?

Right?

*crickets*

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
I can't see her working on her own shit so this is how I imagine it will go:
>she finds some social justice dupe and coxes him, her or xer to wrap up the project (from scratch) using two year old videos and a couple half-baked assets
>the person somehow finishes it under two month deadlines, putting earnest effort, with minimal pay and promises of fame
>Zoe claims all the credit
>the person gets intimidated they'll be Erin Gjorni #2 if they go public
>the dupe kills self or goes off the grid to wallow in depression while Zoe develops new scam

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is it even hard to develop a visual novel, it's just text and images.

And if you actually ran out of the Kickstarter money, that should show signs of huge mismanagement.
To be fair she spent all the money on having happy fun times with her Z list celebrity buddies where they pranced about in front of a green screen wearing unicorn masks and said oh-so-hilarious things about butts.

Actually making a game out of all the trash footage she collected was a secondary concern, and now she's probably trying to find some way to make an Indian contractor do it for 5 bucks and a quick handjob.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino