Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
He didn’t start to get nuanced until the Twitter Trans Brigade turned on him for his Zucker article.
I'm not sure how true that is given the company he still keeps. He was friends with Zoe Quinn - likely still is as he's still useful to her - and defended her as recently as 2016 regarding that Social Autopsy fiasco, he still likely believes she's a genuine victim. I haven't noticed any difference in his behavior since for that matter - as he seems to turn a blind eye for friends still - but I don't really watch him like a hawk, either.
I can't screenshot right now but regarding Tingle's denial of involvement, there is a question in tge Kickstarter's FAQ that literally asks if he's involved and the answer begins with "Yes!" Someone should prolly go ahead and screenshot that.
Done and found an archive, too.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, I find it actually hard to blame Chelsea for being a scam artist. When people are this contemptibly fucking stupid, it almost seems immoral to let them keep their money.
Remember, she's a goon. Once a goon, always one. Fuck, Lowtax should have snatched her up, gotten in with her(not necessarily that way, but probably that way), maybe he'd have two or three houses by now.

Fuck, you know what? I just CANT get over the fact that she legitimately puts an umlaut over the 'e' in her "Zoe" name. It's not even her fucking real name. She hasnt mentally grown up past about middle school. Fuck. What a tool. It's beyond the pale. It's like, trashy people substitute vowels in names, like "Ashlii" or "Cristal", shit like that--it takes a special type of cultural monster to come up with names like Zoë. I mean so it's pronounced "Zoey"or is it just another one of her quirky white girl things? How would you even pronounce it?

She should just change her name to "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" with a gif of stacks of cash falling next to it. Legally pronounced "Cash Money". Fuck.

It's one of those things where it's almost like, too much knowledge is a bad thing, you know what I mean? Not quite smart enough to get it and do something, but smart enough to fleece people into thinking that youre smarter than you are and should be above them.

Last edited:

myst

kiwifarms.net
I haven't noticed any difference in his behavior since for that matter - as he seems to turn a blind eye for friends still - but I don't really watch him like a hawk, either.
I think he was on good terms but since the troons have declared him gender Hitler he's had a lot of people protecting him because he's one of the few people against the dysphoria insanity that trannies can't claim is a Nazi.

Even if he turns a blind eye to his a friendly grifter, other people can see her game. If Zoe could use, him she'd have him m.ilked him dry. Quinn's social value has tanked because I think she sorta knows the gender sexuality thing is ripe for a bad backlash but it's still hot right now.

BrigadeLeader

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 531209

"established in the field"
Her Japan tweets are so... basic.

The "big boob" yukata, engrish, weird japan...

Boldly going where countless tourists have been going for decades and writing it up on their blog like some wacky adventure. Certainly not the first weeb to view the place through a catalog of condescending stereotypes.

Like so many other lolcows, outside of her lolcow antics she's just a profoundly boring person.
Weebs are actually fucking interested in Japan outside of anime, shines, castles, all that shit. Hell looking for THAT ONE vending machine that sells panties would be less lolsy than the stupid shit she's doing.

Supposedly Twitter is implementing new guidelines to combat "dehumanizing speech" anyone wanna bet how long until Zoe crosses a line and gets the ban hammer, cuz they way she talks to people via Twitter leaves her wide open, and not in the disgusting way.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
>no one posted it
If one thread regular has to suffer, so do the rest of you:
upload_2018-8-31_14-13-10.png

View attachment 531209

"established in the field"
For context, he's studying to be a game dev in Australia(in case there was any confusion that it might be regarding comics or "narrative designing")
upload_2018-8-31_14-18-17.png

upload_2018-8-31_14-18-58.png

So contextually in that tweet exchange, the Japan trip is somehow related to being a game dev? Must be tied to the Heart-Machine project I mentioned earlier, but it's hard to say since the syntax is vague.

Last edited:

BrigadeLeader

kiwifarms.net
Cause the moment Chelsea gets the book thrown at her, there will be outrage by her asspatters about her being "harassed" off Twatter. Even then, Twatter is shown to bend their own rules to protect verified people.
I don't know... Ol' Jack seems to being growing a pair, to some degree. Not saying anything is certain and by all mean the system is stacked in blowey Zoe's favor, but this wouldn't be the first time some "exceptional individual" has thought they were invisible and stepped on a land mine.
Meh either way it'll be entertaining/

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
I don't know... Ol' Jack seems to being growing a pair, to some degree. Not saying anything is certain and by all mean the system is stacked in blowey Zoe's favor, but this wouldn't be the first time some "exceptional individual" has thought they were invisible and stepped on a land mine.
Meh either way it'll be entertaining/
More like he has his pair in a vice. The government - anyone that isn't on the Left anyways, the Left being a minority presently - isn't particularly happy with the shenanigans at play with social media and their peons not keeping it in their pants. Everything Jack does right now is calculated based on who is more likely to fuck him in the ass with a rusty spiked bat and he likely knows that with his wealth the social justice idiots can't touch him while big government very much can. Now, when he purges his company of said peons then I might believe he has a proper and free pair.

Until then, however, the peons at Twitter likely have a list of untouchables to which Zoe is most certainly on. For now, anyways.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how people like Zoe and Archivistbecks does it. They're bragging about their expensive vacations while simultaneously talking about not being able to make ends meet at the same time.
In Zoe's case her tweets imply that she's in Tokyo "working" and that whoever she's "working" for paid for the trip. Regardless of what people suspect to be the truth, it's hard to actually prove she's lying so she skates.

Jaimas

Turned a Haro Into a Fighting Machine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>no one posted it
If one thread regular has to suffer, so do the rest of you:
View attachment 531431

For context, he's studying to be a game dev in Australia(in case there was any confusion that it might be regarding comics or "narrative designing")

So contextually in that tweet exchange, the Japan trip is somehow related to being a game dev? Must be tied to the Heart-Machine project I mentioned earlier, but it's hard to say since the syntax is vague.
Reminder that she has string implants, which are illegal in the US, specifically due to health complications, and that's why she's as busty as she is right now. One of them began proliferating and had to be fixed last year.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino