Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
You think she's gonna try voice acting in anime dubs next? She started writing a comic around the time comicsgate happened. Now that Animegate is a thing, she could give ruining someone's waifu a shot.
I don't think she has the vocal tone for it really.

Even when she was trying to do her seductive voice.

Then her normal speaking voice

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Zoe is built like a shorter version of Nia Jax. If she could have kept her ass from getting hurt she would have been a good heel.
She didn't stay skinny for very long, it's like once she reached 25 she let everything go. Probably because she knew all she had to do to get somewhere in life was to give oral and you don't need to be skinny (or good looking) for that.

You think she's gonna try voice acting in anime dubs next? She started writing a comic around the time comicsgate happened. Now that Animegate is a thing, she could give ruining someone's waifu a shot.
Isn't she taking trips to Japan?

Marche

kiwifarms.net
I would say try get in with either Audiobooks or Video game voice acting in weebshit like Burch did but that would not really get her fast tracked to the drama.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but they haven't done any lasting harm like they have with comics and video games. Then again, it's been decades since we had a tabletop magazine and there's no real website worth a damn to go to for them so there's less of an impact. Not to mention many games have different editions so people will just head back to an older edition of their favourite game or wait it out for a new one.
What do you mean? James Jacobs of Paizo has been changing a lot of "uncomfortable" lore for awhile now, even blaming a former writer for the "misogyny" despite personally okaying it. The people that run Roll20 are SJWs. I think DnD even introduced genderfluid elves or something along those lines. They don't have to run magazines and shit, they already run the asylum. The only saving grace is that any DM worth their salt can go "lol no" and do their own thing.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean? James Jacobs of Paizo has been changing a lot of "uncomfortable" lore for awhile now, even blaming a former writer for the "misogyny" despite personally okaying it. The people that run Roll20 are SJWs. I think DnD even introduced genderfluid elves or something along those lines. They don't have to run magazines and shit, they already run the asylum. The only saving grace is that any DM worth their salt can go "lol no" and do their own thing.
Your point? Last time I checked tabletop gamers just ignore the SJW bullshit and play their games, hence why there's no lasting damage. Paizo hasn't brought out anything good by the way since around 2015, only things that were good were some random rules in their splat books, you can get those just off of D20PSRD.

If anyone knew anything about D&D elves they'd find that their god was neither male or female, he would just appear as whatever he wanted. If WotC wanted to take that further that's up to them, majority of the players wont accept it and will keep elves as is. Again, not doing any damage to the business. Besides, last good D&D game was Advance Dungeons and Dragons, WotC has a history of ruining D&D ever since they bought TSR.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
Your point? Last time I checked tabletop gamers just ignore the SJW bullshit and play their games, hence why there's no lasting damage. Paizo hasn't brought out anything good by the way since around 2015, only things that were good were some random rules in their splat books, you can get those just off of D20PSRD.

If anyone knew anything about D&D elves they'd find that their god was neither male or female, he would just appear as whatever he wanted. If WotC wanted to take that further that's up to them, majority of the players wont accept it and will keep elves as is. Again, not doing any damage to the business. Besides, last good D&D game was Advance Dungeons and Dragons, WotC has a history of ruining D&D ever since they bought TSR.
I'm saying that for now it's fine, but given time you'll be hard pressed to find a like-minded community to game with. WotC, Paizo and Roll20 have been courting the SJWs for awhile now and they're increasing their presence because of it. We've all seen what comes of that where they eventually begin to bully people out of the community. Several websites already have that problem and even the conventions have been taken over, but I could just be a cynic in this. So long as people can find trusted friends and game with them I suppose you're right that there isn't much to fear.

• Agree
Reactions: Brain Problems

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm saying that for now it's fine, but given time you'll be hard pressed to find a like-minded community to game with. WotC, Paizo and Roll20 have been courting the SJWs for awhile now and they're increasing their presence because of it. We've all seen what comes of that where they eventually begin to bully people out of the community. Several websites already have that problem and even the conventions have been taken over, but I could just be a cynic in this. So long as people can find trusted friends and game with them I suppose you're right that there isn't much to fear.
I think another factor preserving TTG to a good extent is the presence of GMs. They're there in part to enforce a mutually-agreed upon setting and rules - you get a small group together of like-minded people then it doesn't matter what apocryphal fuckery is in their sourcebooks. They'll ignore it and play the game the way they want.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
I think another factor preserving TTG to a good extent is the presence of GMs. They're there in part to enforce a mutually-agreed upon setting and rules - you get a small group together of like-minded people then it doesn't matter what apocryphal fuckery is in their sourcebooks. They'll ignore it and play the game they way they want.
I'm not gonna lie, I miss my old GM where he'd drag in what WotC had been up to and we'd all laugh at it. He also let me unintentionally MAGA a country, it was hilarious. I miss those idiots. Which is why I'm cynical about the whole community at large being turned into a mess, because it kind of makes it harder to find guys like that again where you can pretty much shitpost your way through a campaign and the GM shitposts right back at you.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
In this pic, both Randi and Zoe appear to be standing on tiptoes in the shot.
View attachment 684274

In this pic Zoe is wearing platform high heels.
View attachment 684277
Now that you've pointed it out, yeah, they're standing on their toes to be taller in the first picture. That's fucking weird, it's not like the other people could have avoided noticing that Zoe and fat-Randi was suddenly growing 2-3 inches. (what's up with the woman behind Anita, it looks like she's sitting on a horse. The woman behind HER has the legs of a 85lbs woman and the torso of a man. There's also someone with the face of Mike Tyson and purple hair, next to xim(this is one of the few times that pronoun has some use) is someone with the neck of a giraffe almost photo bombing-you know what, everything about the picture is fucked, it's like one of the free masons secret paintings)

The other picture where she's standing next to Rachel Dolezal shows that Zoe is a big gal, but not in the tall way. Hiking the skirt up above the navel is unquestionably a fat girl move and I wonder how many layers of shapewear she squeezed into.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I wish there was a bit more unbiased info about that whole Game_Jam debacle.

Polaris, Maker Studios, a subsidiary of the Disney at the time organized it. Pepsico were sponsors.
Estimated cost $450,000

Matti Lenshem. Producer. Founder of Weimaraner Republic Pictures.
View attachment 682891

Cast:

Dodger
JonTron
Markiplier
Strippin
Zoe Quinn
Robin Arnott
???

Press:
Jared Rosen
Nathan Grayson
???

View attachment 682894

Indiestatik link to Jared Rosen account no longer exists.
Gamasutra article no longer exists.
Kotaku and Polygon articles still present.

Apparently she got annoyed the horrible capitalist overload (Lenshem) had come in and told them their job was to promote their sponsor, make some entertainment for people watching at home, do some stupid activity that might get a laugh, make up some fake drama. Otherwise, no one will watch it. Basically he was the asshole that told people what they didn't want to hear.

So basically Zoe called around the guys she had clout with and started messing with the shoots, hiding cans, moving cans out of shots, covering her face with the can, deathstaring the camera. Getting one of the guys to drink so much mountain dew he spewed all over the place.

Basically because she didn't want to be portrayed as the bad guy, and because she wanted to be the winner of the contest, but that wasn't in the script. Kotaku and Polygon basically frame the whole thing as a sexist/capitalist nightmare they had to escape from. Zoes own blog at the time details her heroic escape from the clutches of Pepsico and then hinting at waking up next to Nathan Grayson afterward. The person reporting on what you just did.

btw Dodger has fucking tiny legs.
View attachment 682896
Looking back, it's strangely prophetic that Dodger looks like Vivian James, striped shirt and all.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
I was going to ask when the next issue was out but I could easily look that up, so I did.

Here's the release schedule so far:
#1 Dec 12 2018
#2 Jan 16 2019 - about a month between 1 and 2
#3 Feb 13 2019 - ok, the release schedule seems stable
#4 Mar 27 2019 - two weeks later than the regular 1 month schedule. Maybe there are some American holidays that pushes it up?
#5 Apr 24 2019 - I would consider this a projected date

With how rushed the drawings have become I don't think it's impossible that there will be some delays. Someone might be slacking off and ethnic John Flynt seems to have been able to keep a schedule and regularly put out better art when drawing comics in the past...

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, Turbo. The baby-killer is talking about voting for books to become nominated; she's not saying any of those books have yet been nominated.

Even if the Hugo nominees are going to be SJW trash, surely there's more notable SJW trash than Goddess Mode… right? I guess we'll see.
It's not even that difficult for someone semi-connected to get nominated for a Nobel Prize, even if they have literally zero chance of winning. It's still disgusting this worthless whore got even nominated and came in second to a national treasure like Ursula K. LeGuin though. The Hugos are so fucked and rigged she might have even won had LeGuin not died that very year.

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
It's not even that difficult for someone semi-connected to get nominated for a Nobel Prize, even if they have literally zero chance of winning. It's still disgusting this worthless whore got even nominated and came in second to a national treasure like Ursula K. LeGuin though. The Hugos are so fucked and rigged she might have even won had LeGuin not died that very year.
Yeah anybody can be nominated, but winning is completely different.

Now I'm going to go read A Wizard of Earthsea.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, Turbo. The baby-killer is talking about voting for books to become nominated; she's not saying any of those books have yet been nominated.

Even if the Hugo nominees are going to be SJW trash, surely there's more notable SJW trash than Goddess Mode… right? I guess we'll see.
I guess only Lindsay has the intellect to appreciate the writing masterpiece that is Goddess Mode.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Guess what! Zoe's comic is nominated for the Hugo's!

Basically the usual people are out there trying to promote it. Y'know sucking someone elses cock, while they get sucked off, in a big circle of cocksucking, the usual.

View attachment 693091
Something's fishy going on, like someone keeps nominating Zoe Quinn for favors.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino