Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

UndercoverRapist

Tonight, you.
kiwifarms.net
So she just stole all the money and has waltzed off with it, fuck you.
At this point her track record on these things has become so abundantly clear that you're more an idiot for giving her money than she is an asshole for stealing it.

I don't get mad at a Lion for killing a gazelle and I don't get mad at a professional scam artist parting morons with their shekels.

NotAWeeb

kiwifarms.net
Imagine pissing away people's money with nothing to show for it, then trying to play the victim. She kept repeating how well thought out and planned out her budget was going to be roughly $70k and would be completed in 3 months. Then instead decided she could use that money for personal salary for 2 years and even going on expensive vacations before deciding that the project couldn't be done.

This is the most blatant scam or a lazy, uncaring, irresponsible person who shouldn't even be trusted with a houseplant. There is absolutely no reason why she couldn't say the project was fucked when she had almost nothing done after the 3 months deadline, let alone drag things out years past the deadline before telling everybody she couldn't finish the project.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There is absolutely no reason why she couldn't say the project was fucked when she had almost nothing done after the 3 months deadline, let alone drag things out years past the deadline before telling everybody she couldn't finish the project.
She has total contempt for the idiot cucks who give her money, because why wouldn't she? They're pathetic suckers and don't deserve to have money.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that she admitted it, how would the superbackers react to this? You think they'll sue her?
Once you get past the subsection of backers who don't care because they were only supporting her, not the game, you'll have to get past the ones who will believe she honestly could have spent over $80,000 on her game and not come up with a finished product. Then past the ones who won't question the 'don't want to not pay people' part, when a large part of the payment-required people stuff has already been done, so the programming that's left should, theoretically, be able to be done by Renowned Game Creator Zoe Quinn.

Basically, she's got levels of lies going on here, and it's unlikely any of the backers have the will, knowledge or intelligence to actually challenge her on any of them.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
It's amazing none of them are really questioning how expensive it should be to just link a bunch of videos together. She worked with what appeared to be a group of friends and according to that shitty Vice doc the vast majority of it was already recorded.

Fuck it, I hope she rips them off again and again. If they don't/refuse to learn, it stops being a Quinn problem and starts being a them problem. A shitty little Chihuahua bites you once, the dog's the problem. The dog bites again and again and again and no action is taken, you're the problem.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
This is the most blatant scam or a lazy, uncaring, irresponsible person who shouldn't even be trusted with a houseplant. There is absolutely no reason why she couldn't say the project was fucked when she had almost nothing done after the 3 months deadline, let alone drag things out years past the deadline before telling everybody she couldn't finish the project.
Point taken, but this is like the 5th blatant scam that the lazy, uncaring cunt has done. At some point, the marks deserve just as much blame as her. It's not like she's changed her MO or scammed a completely different audience than usual here.

If subhuman neckbeards want to pay a cunt that isn't going to fuck them to do nothing, then so be it. You can't fix these people.

ETA: I replied last page, I see others have made a similar argument.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm LOLing hard at this dumb cunt. She got more money than she asked for to make a gay FMV game, and after almost 3 years has nothing to show for it aside from a "Whoops! I spent all the money! shrug"

Yeah, i'm sure that money got spent very wisely, and not on stupid shit like luxury trips to Japan, exotic pets like jellyfish, and more tattoos and plastic surgery. No siree!

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Shit, not even Anita was this good at effortlessly vacuuming suckers of their money and still getting coddled by them after making virtually no product at all for their cash. I almost respect that.
For all of Anita's many faults she at least for the most part delivered on what she said she was going to do with the money, which was make that shitty Tropes vs Women series. Sure she dragged the thing out way longer than it needed to be to maintain her relevance far past her experation date, and she didn't complete the entire series as far as I know, but at least the people who threw money at her got a large portion of the promised videos.

If Zoe was more competent she would at least have SOMETHING to show for all this, but as it stands she's not and she doesn't. This is assuming she actually, ya know, DID any of the work. As far as I know she did the bare minimum to make it LOOK like she was actually doing the project, only filmed enough footage to make those shitty update videos and just pocketed the money.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino