Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
CHELSAY! reminds me of a couple of girls/women that I know and have known, down to the fake name and everything, that got me thinking. What is the age gap between them? People like Quinn often go for guys younger than themselves, a bit unusual for women in their mid-to-late twenties but that's what a certain type of person does.

I was surprised that the age difference was just three years, when the Zoepost was made Gjoni was from what I can find 24 while Quinn was 27, a bit closer to 28 than 27 if we're counting months like a sperg(and I'm counting months like a sperg), but they had been together for a year or something at that point? That's not insignificant and also a bit unusual but very predictable. Is it arrested development? Insecurity of some kind?
It's not exclusive to female sociopath/male victim. You'll find this trend in general for sociopath/victim relationships, because younger people usually have less relationship experience and are less likely to quickly recognize the sociopath's behavior for what it is.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
CHELSAY! reminds me of a couple of girls/women that I know and have known, down to the fake name and everything, that got me thinking. What is the age gap between them? People like Quinn often go for guys younger than themselves, a bit unusual for women in their mid-to-late twenties but that's what a certain type of person does.

I was surprised that the age difference was just three years, when the Zoepost was made Gjoni was from what I can find 24 while Quinn was 27, a bit closer to 28 than 27 if we're counting months like a sperg(and I'm counting months like a sperg), but they had been together for a year or something at that point? That's not insignificant and also a bit unusual but very predictable. Is it arrested development? Insecurity of some kind?
Arrested development? Yup. I'm not too deep into GG culture, but from what I've read, this is some high school clique level bullshit that professionals in their mid to late twenties should have grown out of. Which is par for the course for the SJW generation that basically screams, "I want my mommy" every time any type of criticism comes their way. Insecurity? Yup. That's why they need Twitter friends to tell them they are perfectly fine, it's the rest of the world that is coming after them for no reason.
What does it say about her comic that I forgot it existed for the whole of April until I checked this thread?
What does it say about her that she has her own thread dedicated to how much of a nut she is, and the only reason you remembered she even has a comic is that you checked out the thread on her nuttiness?

It says she's a nut.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
So the creator of some shitty leftist webcomics (Jeph Jacques, creator of Questionable Content) got banned from his own comic's subreddit and went on twitter to whine about it:

For some reason this person is relevant to Quinn:

One of the subreddit mods is claiming it was a mistake and that they assumed that he wasn't the actual comic creator and just some rando trolling:

The subreddit is now full of drama, the spergs are going nuts and most of the mods have stepped down:

The subreddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/questionablecontent/

Just thought that this clusterfuck was relevant to the thread as it's another person for the Quinn ratking and shows how toxic literally anyone she associates with is.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
lmao Jeph "Handstab" Jacques is almost deserving of a lolcow thread on his own. It's a shame most of the good stuff happened years ago, he really went on a tear of good drama generation when his wife cucked and then divorced him, the aforementioned handstab incident, and all the infighting with his Tumblr fanbase over pairing the main character up with a transwoman.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
lmao Jeph "Handstab" Jacques is almost deserving of a lolcow thread on his own. It's a shame most of the good stuff happened years ago, he really went on a tear of good drama generation when his wife cucked and then divorced him, the aforementioned handstab incident, and all the infighting with his Tumblr fanbase over pairing the main character up with a transwoman.
The reason he stabbed his drawing(I assume) hand is the absolute best: Tumblr told him to kill himself for not drawing a fat character dumpy enough when wearing a bikini.
Or as Jacques tells it: it was actually his alcoholism that made him stab his hand, nothing else. He was drunk when he did it, but he had been sober and only fell off the wagon because he couldn't handle Tumblr turning on him.

I believe this was the comic that made his fans explode with hatred.

This was the end result.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
The reason he stabbed his drawing(I assume) hand is the absolute best: Tumblr told him to kill himself for not drawing a fat character dumpy enough when wearing a bikini.
Or as Jacques tells it: it was actually his alcoholism that made him stab his hand, nothing else. He was drunk when he did it, but he had been sober and only fell off the wagon because he couldn't handle Tumblr turning on him.

I believe this was the comic that made his fans explode with hatred.
View attachment 745696

This was the end result.
View attachment 745693
Wasn't that from 2012?

Now that Zoe has a comicbook and her name is the go to sobriquet for troons everywhere, has this thread earned a 'CareerCow' tag?
She would have to have some form of career first I think. All she does is scam people out of money. This comic of hers is no different.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSpark

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
So the creator of some shitty leftist webcomics (Jeph Jacques, creator of Questionable Content) got banned from his own comic's subreddit and went on twitter to whine about it:

View attachment 745205
View attachment 745206
View attachment 745207
View attachment 745209
For some reason this person is relevant to Quinn:

View attachment 745211
One of the subreddit mods is claiming it was a mistake and that they assumed that he wasn't the actual comic creator and just some rando trolling:

View attachment 745222
The subreddit is now full of drama, the spergs are going nuts and most of the mods have stepped down:

View attachment 745225
The subreddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/questionablecontent/

Just thought that this clusterfuck was relevant to the thread as it's another person for the Quinn ratking and shows how toxic literally anyone she associates with is.
oh yeah, he's been sucking her asshole for years.

even put her in one of his crappy webcomics:

(original non-/co/-edit)

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Jokes that Zoe sucks everyone off aside, the part that weirds me out is how none of these people actually know each other IRL. They don't hang out, they don't drink at the pub or engage in hobbies. They're not 'friends' anymore than anyone on the farms is my BFF, I'm not even 100% on most your genders.
How much does he really 'know' her? Have they even been physically in the same room?

I have a deeper relatonship with the security guard at work since once went for a pint in a pub when the Train home was delayed. I have no idea if he's the toughest person I know but he seems annoyed at bar licensing laws since they won't let you make mixed drinks.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino