Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I tried to read the text, but could only make out some letters. I have tried any filters or anything to enhance it.
"MUSIC IS FATED" with some rosy embellishments at the end of the parchment banner on either end. The stars are of a high schooler's notebook design-tier(she had similar designs on her window in her twitter pics visiting NY again), and the three commas in the middle are a japanese mitsu-domoe, which represents mind/body/spirit in new agey terms, or in Chelsea's case, that she watched Sailor Moon and wanted weeb shit on her back.

The whole package just screams "biker daughter," no deeper meanings.

Last edited:

Dante Alighieri

Project Veritas archive on my profile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You want to have it permanently etched between your tits and navel? People on the internet will like it.
It's dumb but hilarious. It's something that would serve better as a sticker on a car or a shirt.

I would never get it as a tattoo, but I could see a certain personality type getting it and making it work.

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"MUSIC IS FATED" with some rosy embellishments at the end of the parchment banner on either end. The stars are of a high schooler's notebook design-tier(she had similar designs on her window in her twitter pics visiting NY again), and the three commas in the middle are a japanese mitsu-domoe, which represents mind/body/spirit in new agey terms, or in Chelsea's case, that she watched Sailor Moon and wanted weeb shit on her back.

The whole package just screams "biker daughter," no deeper meanings.

View attachment 761232
Looking at the outside of that nigger shack, it appears Daddy Ape Hangers wasn't much into cleaning much of anything.

bemeas

kiwifarms.net
Apologies if this has already been posted (all forums links require SA archives, sorry, but I've added images as well), but tattoo talk and Zoe reminded me of the old E/N 'Master Plan' challenge where this guy got a 'Chumbawumba' tattoo despite the misspelling not being part of the challenge itself, because she found it the most hilarious thing in existence at the time (before Broken Loose did his Kabuki Wu-Tang, anyway; not taking a pic, sorry - have a youtube link though). Almost no images work in such old threads btw because, well, waffleimages, tinypic and time.

It also reminded me that Zoe entered under her first account of Hat Box (link to the pic in the quote since tinyurl changed its url format).

On IRC she was all hyped up about the challenge, but managed to never even get close to finishing, here's a bunch of lies about how hard she's having it.

Oh and here, have a random pic of her with a dude in a Batman costume because it's one of the sole surviving images:

And she claimed her mother was dead, didn't she?
Weirdly related, she claimed that this was the reason she couldn't complete the piss-easy challenge she was set.

Too bad SA has no way to search archives and the post history feature is worse than useless or I'd dig up some other stuff, this was hard enough to find from memory.

Edit: reading through such old threads is depressing, so many banned users.

Last edited:
G

GM 229

kiwifarms.net
Starting half-assed projects and failing out of them halfway through, constant dramatic crises and excuses, shameless attention whoring, nonstop talk about what a quirky artistic special nerd grrl she is with emphasis on how she is actually a really nice person and super cool to get along with.

She hasn't changed at all since she was a teenager. Amazing.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Starting half-assed projects and failing out of them halfway through, constant dramatic crises and excuses, shameless attention whoring, nonstop talk about what a quirky artistic special nerd grrl she is with emphasis on how she is actually a really nice person and super cool to get along with.

She hasn't changed at all since she was a teenager. Amazing.
You forgot the "traveling the country to meet random goony nerdlings off the internet" permanent character trait

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
Zoe hasn't tweeted in a week and her last tweet was this:

It’s really hard to lose the only person who has encouraged you for your whole life when you have also struggled with depression and suicide for most of your life too. It feels like the sun died along with my dad.

So she.......

Became An Hero? Or finally grew up for once........

Zoe is such a weird girl. :/

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net