Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Starting half-assed projects and failing out of them halfway through, constant dramatic crises and excuses, shameless attention whoring, nonstop talk about what a quirky artistic special nerd grrl she is with emphasis on how she is actually a really nice person and super cool to get along with.

She hasn't changed at all since she was a teenager. Amazing.
You forgot the "traveling the country to meet random goony nerdlings off the internet" permanent character trait

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
G

GM 229

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately can't tell whether she feels genuine human emotions towards her father's death or if she's just using him as a sad prop to bring in asspats. What does it say about a person when their past actions have been so consistently in tune with diagnosable sociopathy that them not tweeting for a week after a parent's death could be read as a calculated performance?

Dickens Cider

Anti-Hipster Counter Jockey
kiwifarms.net
If you commit suicide, you don't have to deliver on your kickstarter.

View attachment 774092
If zoe killed herself I would finish the fuckin project myself. I have no skills in the thing, but I have a somewhat tech savvy 5 year old. I am sure he could knock it out in an afternoon, for nothing more than a new set of Legos.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately can't tell whether she feels genuine human emotions towards her father's death or if she's just using him as a sad prop to bring in asspats. What does it say about a person when their past actions have been so consistently in tune with diagnosable sociopathy that them not tweeting for a week after a parent's death could be read as a calculated performance?
in any other circumstance I'd opt for sociopathic fleecing, but death tends to hit these people as hard as anybody. When Chris-chan's dad died, they had calls of him completely breaking down over it. There's a GothicKingCobra video of him thinking of a scenario of his step-mom being shot and killed and him getting unusually, legitimately upset over it to the point of tears.

Quinn's a lot of shit, but I would assume that she was at least partially truthful about getting along with her hillbilly Dad and isn't taking his passing well at all.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
in any other circumstance I'd opt for sociopathic fleecing, but death tends to hit these people as hard as anybody. When Chris-chan's dad died, they had calls of him completely breaking down over it. There's a GothicKingCobra video of him thinking of a scenario of his step-mom being shot and killed and him getting unusually, legitimately upset over it to the point of tears.

Quinn's a lot of shit, but I would assume that she was at least partially truthful about getting along with her hillbilly Dad and isn't taking his passing well at all.
Does anybody know how their relationship was? Neo-urban SJW kids being resentful of their rural/hillbilly/bible thumping family seems to be a common thread among them. Like any cult, they need to cut ties to prove their solidarity with the cause. Imagine the hell she's in now knowing any chance of reconciliation has past because she had to keep in the good graces of people who will never really care about her.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino