Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

G

GM 229

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately can't tell whether she feels genuine human emotions towards her father's death or if she's just using him as a sad prop to bring in asspats. What does it say about a person when their past actions have been so consistently in tune with diagnosable sociopathy that them not tweeting for a week after a parent's death could be read as a calculated performance?

Dickens Cider

Environmentally Sound Shitposting.
kiwifarms.net
If you commit suicide, you don't have to deliver on your kickstarter.

View attachment 774092

If zoe killed herself I would finish the fuckin project myself. I have no skills in the thing, but I have a somewhat tech savvy 5 year old. I am sure he could knock it out in an afternoon, for nothing more than a new set of Legos.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If Zoe owns herself (which isn't likely, most problems just don't go away all by themselves), there will be at least two to twelve high profile cows claiming its all Kiwifarms or some obscure gamergate holdout like 8chan /v/ or kotakuinaction fault.

We'd finally have something to be proud of.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like she's just suicide baiting, and couldn't resist hitting 'like' as of two days ago.

The two infamous whores look to have intersected when Chelsea's book came out. https://tw.tinf.io/search?f=tweets&q=unburntwitch monicalewinsky&src=typd
1559003642944.png
1559003771253.png

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately can't tell whether she feels genuine human emotions towards her father's death or if she's just using him as a sad prop to bring in asspats. What does it say about a person when their past actions have been so consistently in tune with diagnosable sociopathy that them not tweeting for a week after a parent's death could be read as a calculated performance?

in any other circumstance I'd opt for sociopathic fleecing, but death tends to hit these people as hard as anybody. When Chris-chan's dad died, they had calls of him completely breaking down over it. There's a GothicKingCobra video of him thinking of a scenario of his step-mom being shot and killed and him getting unusually, legitimately upset over it to the point of tears.

Quinn's a lot of shit, but I would assume that she was at least partially truthful about getting along with her hillbilly Dad and isn't taking his passing well at all.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
in any other circumstance I'd opt for sociopathic fleecing, but death tends to hit these people as hard as anybody. When Chris-chan's dad died, they had calls of him completely breaking down over it. There's a GothicKingCobra video of him thinking of a scenario of his step-mom being shot and killed and him getting unusually, legitimately upset over it to the point of tears.

Quinn's a lot of shit, but I would assume that she was at least partially truthful about getting along with her hillbilly Dad and isn't taking his passing well at all.
Does anybody know how their relationship was? Neo-urban SJW kids being resentful of their rural/hillbilly/bible thumping family seems to be a common thread among them. Like any cult, they need to cut ties to prove their solidarity with the cause. Imagine the hell she's in now knowing any chance of reconciliation has past because she had to keep in the good graces of people who will never really care about her.

A_right_horrorshow

Feeling switchy, might delete fucking everything
kiwifarms.net
She's from SA and some people got "ironic" tattoos over there, I don't really know what to call it but it would be right up Quinn's alley so it could be that. There even was an online cat fight when some girl got a Mario mushroom tattoo that another girl already had because that was her "thing". Bitches be crazy.

Some chick got this and it became pretty popular, it was based on her mishearing "thug life".
View attachment 760953
Did they get Armzgurl to life model for the arms?! I know she's desperate for some legal funds for her imminent lawsuit so I wouldn't put it past her.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
this isn't a gun story, this is a Florida Man story with the youngest recorded Florida Man ever.

Seriously though, the only time Chelsea is silent online is when she's actually doing something worth half a shit IRL. She must be sorting out dad's estate since he owned a bike garage and had some debt, and she's probably a major inheritor.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
this isn't a gun story, this is a Florida Man story with the youngest recorded Florida Man ever.

Seriously though, the only time Chelsea is silent online is when she's actually doing something worth half a shit IRL. She must be sorting out dad's estate since he owned a bike garage and had some debt, and she's probably a major inheritor.

She's probably busy trying to figure out a way to grift any other possible heir out of whatever they're entitled to.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
She's probably busy trying to figure out a way to grift any other possible heir out of whatever they're entitled to.
second wives, step-kids, employees that may have gone above and beyond, you know, people that were actually there to help him in his old age... but no, he jizzed in her mom once and couldn't make it work, so she ought to get everything even though she fucked off to Canada ASAP and then cruised around the country trying to attach to anyone or anything. :punished: