Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

A_right_horrorshow

I was cured alright
kiwifarms.net
She's from SA and some people got "ironic" tattoos over there, I don't really know what to call it but it would be right up Quinn's alley so it could be that. There even was an online cat fight when some girl got a Mario mushroom tattoo that another girl already had because that was her "thing". Bitches be crazy.

Some chick got this and it became pretty popular, it was based on her mishearing "thug life".
View attachment 760953
Did they get Armzgurl to life model for the arms?! I know she's desperate for some legal funds for her imminent lawsuit so I wouldn't put it past her.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
this isn't a gun story, this is a Florida Man story with the youngest recorded Florida Man ever.

Seriously though, the only time Chelsea is silent online is when she's actually doing something worth half a shit IRL. She must be sorting out dad's estate since he owned a bike garage and had some debt, and she's probably a major inheritor.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
this isn't a gun story, this is a Florida Man story with the youngest recorded Florida Man ever.

Seriously though, the only time Chelsea is silent online is when she's actually doing something worth half a shit IRL. She must be sorting out dad's estate since he owned a bike garage and had some debt, and she's probably a major inheritor.
She's probably busy trying to figure out a way to grift any other possible heir out of whatever they're entitled to.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
She's probably busy trying to figure out a way to grift any other possible heir out of whatever they're entitled to.
second wives, step-kids, employees that may have gone above and beyond, you know, people that were actually there to help him in his old age... but no, he jizzed in her mom once and couldn't make it work, so she ought to get everything even though she fucked off to Canada ASAP and then cruised around the country trying to attach to anyone or anything. :punished:

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
in any other circumstance I'd opt for sociopathic fleecing, but death tends to hit these people as hard as anybody. When Chris-chan's dad died, they had calls of him completely breaking down over it. There's a GothicKingCobra video of him thinking of a scenario of his step-mom being shot and killed and him getting unusually, legitimately upset over it to the point of tears.

Quinn's a lot of shit, but I would assume that she was at least partially truthful about getting along with her hillbilly Dad and isn't taking his passing well at all.
Always tough to tell with her. She's clearly BPD. In her life, she's tossed everyone under the bus including her own Mother. Just tough to assume she suddenly gleaned some semblance of empathy.

I'm also skeptical because if my parent died, the last place I'd care about is Twitter.

G

GM 229

kiwifarms.net

This is by far the most plausible explanation. Unlike the Kickstarter project, that won't just go away if she ignores it long enough.

Aren't Pomeranians expensive designer dogs? Google says they run an average of $600-$1,500 apiece. How many pets does she have crammed into an LA one-bedroom at this point, weren't there three or four cats as well?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Brain Problems

OneTopicBitch

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately can't tell whether she feels genuine human emotions towards her father's death or if she's just using him as a sad prop to bring in asspats. What does it say about a person when their past actions have been so consistently in tune with diagnosable sociopathy that them not tweeting for a week after a parent's death could be read as a calculated performance?
Hey, my dad died LOL, lemme tell you now why my FMV kickstarter is the best investment you ever made.
We'd finally have something to be proud of.
Her admitting at least 50% of the things she crowdfunded money for would be a thing for me to be proud of, but I know she wouldn't admit that without heavy political agreement, Eron Gjoni somehow would be the reason her FMV game didn't happen.
It's funny the most famous person to respond to CHELSAAAAY is also a whore most famous for sucking dick.
Apologies just Zoe makes a neat response hard as she has alot of replies to her work that are not drama worthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
Aren't Pomeranians expensive designer dogs? Google says they run an average of $600-$1,500 apiece. How many pets does she have crammed into an LA one-bedroom at this point, weren't there three or four cats as well?
I haven't kept up with her Twitter, but can someone do a health and wellness check on whether or not she's instagram'ing or tweeting her pets?

I do know that she's probably not caring for either appropriately; someone here mentioned Pomeranians are crazy demanding when it comes to hygiene.

• Informative

Smaug's Smokey Hole

the black goat of yule
kiwifarms.net
Come on. Monica at least laid an apex predator. Zoe never made it with anyone who didn't smell like patchouli and ass.
Zoe was clever enough to run the dick sucking hustle in an environment made up of the LEAST powerful men on earth. Monica probably daydreams about how marvelous it would have been if she were able to control the media/narrative like Quinn did. Game recognize game.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino