Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Dickens Cider

Environmentally Sound Shitposting.
kiwifarms.net
two cats, two dogs, for a woman who lives in an apartment but is also jetsetting across the country at any given time for weekends to weeks. This dog is literally a coping tool for her dad dying, what an awful reason to adopt, because she clearly wasn't getting enough emotional fulfillment from the existing animals already in her care. Proof that childless and husbandless women go crazy and collect little furry things to baby in lieu of the life they ought to have lived.

View attachment 783841
Meanwhile, she's made updates linking her comic series to her dad dying, but still has "Issue #4 out now!" pinned. "until I really reconnected with his family (both biker and blood) at the funeral," how much blood could Dad really have in the 18ish years since Chelsea left the broken nest?

Dont forget the Jellyfish.

• Feels
Reactions: Wargarbl

kaien

kiwifarms.net
How many Vertigo comics are left now? Rob Sheridan’s and what else is left for Andy’s failed re-launch?
The Sandman Universe books are chugging along, but none of the original IP from the recent wave appeared in the solicits for August. American Carnage managed to survive nine issues. Rob Sheridan's book, High Level, appears to be done after issue five.

Not, altogether, a glorious success. Especially when you consider that of the seven books originally announced, one never came out (Safe Sex), one got the chop from Warner's ivory tower before it came out (Second Coming), and one got memory-holed in the wake of Eric Esquivel's flameout (Border Town).

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
No more Goddess Mode?
zoequinnhereliesgoddessmode.jpg

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
How many Vertigo comics are left now? Rob Sheridan’s and what else is left for Andy’s failed re-launch?

Wonder if DC is regretting this at all.
Quite a bit. I'm surprised that Sandman has 2 or 3 spin-off series continuing in post-Gaiman storylines, not counting the Lucifer stuff. If I had to guess, they contribute a lot towards the Vertigo bottom line, possibly with TV residuals.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing to me about goddessmode is that she was expecting a harassment campaign and nothing materialized. No one cared, that’s how terrible her writing is and further proof her 15 min are up. People are tired of her, even the gg autists.

Remember when she kept saying how if you buy her comic she could tell the full story and here we are, 6 comics later and “this arc is over”. She thought Marvel and DC would come bang down her door asking her to write on bigger comics only problem is she sucks dicks (literally) for work and she’s not the right demographic (not a black woman).

gobbogobb

lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Occam's razor:. Even good comic books with well established characters aren't selling, and the crappy ones are selling even less. Mary Sue mode was doomed to fail from the start.

I'm not sure what her endgame was, if she ever had one past cashing her checks. She's crazy but she's not dumb. I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of crowdfunding if she still has the IP rights.

gobbogobb

lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That could be true, but without a follow up it's pretty weak. What good does it do her? She's unemployed again, and virtually unemployable.

I guess it's back to grorius nippon.

Reactions: Brain Problems