Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
Article on the game that apparently managed to get in touch with people who were involved (anonymous):
So yeah it's not even vaporware, but apparently there were employees and they were paid. At some point.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Article on the game that apparently managed to get in touch with people who were involved (anonymous):
So yeah it's not even vaporware, but apparently there were employees and they were paid. At some point.
@sophnar0747 wrote it, if anyone wanted to ask her questions.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I'm usually around, just lurking.
Nice write-up. Good find that Tingle did actually take money for the project. In his AMA, he acted like he wasn't associated with it at all. He didn't receive a lot, but he still took money and gave input to the project. His angry denials from the AMA come off disingenuous.

I assumed Chelsea was more crass and basically took whatever was left over after physical rewards were sent for herself. It sounds more like she vastly underestimated a relatively simple project, put in some initial effort, found out it was harder than expected, lost interest and tried to gloss over the failure instead of owning it and moving on.

Splendid

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, if she wasn't already prepared for dealing with big unions like SAG, she should have gone non-union. There's no shame in it. If they make it tough for small projects to use their talent, then their talent will lose some opportunities. That's simply an inherent part of setting up all sorts of rules like they have.

• Agree
Reactions: Brain Problems

David_cadbury

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, if she wasn't already prepared for dealing with big unions like SAG, she should have gone non-union. There's no shame in it. If they make it tough for small projects to use their talent, then their talent will lose some opportunities. That's simply an inherent part of setting up all sorts of rules like they have.
Yeah, I think hiring inexperienced and unknown actors would have served the campy theme of the game better than working with professionals. It would also have been less expensive.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Mombot said it's been more than 300 days now. If we wait 2 more months, it'll be a year since her last update on Kickstarter.

Skelter Helter

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I think hiring inexperienced and unknown actors would have served the campy theme of the game better than working with professionals. It would also have been less expensive.
That's assuming a finished game was ever the primary goal, though. Quinn is desperate for status. This project was supposed to give her the opportunity to say, "I worked with self-styled king of the nerds Wil Wheaton, professional wrestler Joey Ryan, former Minnesota Viking Chris Kluwe, the little girl from Mrs. Doubtfire, and a bunch of legitimate voice actors. I even got profiled in Vice. I'm a real celebrity now!"

Don't get me wrong. I don't doubt that she hoped the whole thing would work out and a game would somehow eventually be produced. I just don't think that was ever her primary goal.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she probably started this with the intent of making an actual game, but at what point did she see that nothing was moving forward and just said "fuck it" and pocketed the remaining money?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Brain Problems

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she probably started this with the intent of making an actual game, but at what point did she see that nothing was moving forward and just said "fuck it" and pocketed the remaining money?
Somewhere between all the glowing press articles from Vice, Vox, waypoint, polygon, etc and her cuck boyfriend Alex Lipschitz wearing a wife beater, hot pants, and a unicorn mask.

Edit: it’s nice to see she paid the contributors, probably fearing backlash but I wonder how many would have the balls to ream her on twitter for failing to pay them? It’s clear the media is too afraid to report she scammed $85k from idiots.

It’s like a Mexican standoff.

Last edited:

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
If you donate money to "Chuck Tingle The Game by Zoe Quinn" your money is better off elsewhere.
I’ve said this many times, they didn’t donate to find a chuck tingle game. They bought indulgences from Zoe and for good boy points.

It was a way to throw money at this poor awful victim to make themselves feel good. This why the vast majority don’t care (and because they’re afraid to speak about it for fear of being labeled a Nazi/at-right/gamergater).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino