Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Nick Gars

Ravioli ravioli, I am a faggitoli
kiwifarms.net

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
Even in that short snippet from the post: Notice the glib way she talks about suicide. ("My note was all ready to go!") Notice the "subtle" way she tries to paint herself as a martyr. ("Oh, I totes would have gone through with it, but then I thought of my poor roommate...")

If Zoe were any more transparent, she'd be made of tissue paper. But she's a wammen, so if you want to "be on the right side of history" you'll just swallow this all, face value. Listen and Believe, even if it literally kills someone.

stakenifes

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone needs to re-read what Zoe wrote.

The intro DID NOT forgive Alec. The intro forgives some other unnamed Canadian that raped her BEFORE she went to Winnipeg to be imprisoned by Alec.

View attachment 917150
View attachment 917151

ZOE SURE KNOWS HOW TO PICK EM
Yeah exactly. There's absolutely no rape allegations towards him, just allegations of emotional abuse / blackmail. Very fucking sly to throw the unrelated rape in there for more feels into the post. Fucking slag.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Even in that short snippet from the post: Notice the glib way she talks about suicide. ("My note was all ready to go!") Notice the "subtle" way she tries to paint herself as a martyr. ("Oh, I totes would have gone through with it, but then I thought of my poor roommate...")

If Zoe were any more transparent, she'd be made of tissue paper. But she's a wammen, so if you want to "be on the right side of history" you'll just swallow this all, face value. Listen and Believe, even if it literally kills someone.
Also note how she makes sure you know who this guy is and what games he's worked. "Yeah, that guy!"

Where did this vile twat come from? I swear I never heard of her before the Autism Holy War, and now she's a fucking power broker.

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net

The intro DID NOT forgive Alec. The intro forgives some other unnamed Canadian that raped her BEFORE she went to Winnipeg to be imprisoned by Alec.

View attachment 917150
View attachment 917151

So this is the third rape ZQ has said she's had? Jesus christ. Once, maybe I could believe because hell, it happens but I honestly think Zoe uses rape excuse as a weird victim humblebrag. 'Everyone wants my diseased cooch they're willing to rape to get it'. Colour me doubtful.

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 917150
View attachment 917151

That old roommate is probably reading that, "I didn't want to do that to my roommate" shit and going, "I'm the reason Zoe Quinn in still alive? (:_(

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this is the third rape ZQ has said she's had? Jesus christ. Once, maybe I could believe because hell, it happens but I honestly think Zoe uses rape excuse as a weird victim humblebrag. 'Everyone wants my diseased cooch they're willing to rape to get it'. Colour me doubtful.
If you count the ones she's never attempted to list the attacker in (read: arguably bullshitting), then she's been raped or almost raped almost half-a-dozen times. I really can't blame anyone for mashing (X) to doubt when she has a long history of not only making these allegations, but of fucking other people in literally every relationship she's ever had.

She's a pathological liar and classic narcissist who is borderline sociopathic from all accounts. I have no doubt she feels nothing over this and is probably gleeful as hell to have such clout in games despite not making them and being nothing but a vacuous hole.
The part that's always been baffling is that by all accounts, she's completely untalented. Every single work I've seen of hers is either ghostwritten or has an entire fucking team behind it, and in most cases, she usually didn't have to put in any actual work, and it's really visible when you read her fucking book; she makes accusations in said book that even Anti-GGers would point out the bullshit in if they came from literally anyone else.

She's accomplished basically nothing of value or note, but she gets treated like some fucking gaming celebrity solely because she's got connections, is moderately attractive, and provably has fucked numerous people in the industry. That includes thousands of followers who are willing to have pants-shitting meltdowns and accost people on her mere say-so and subreddits willing to self-flagellate over her like she's some kind of divine entity. It's a fucking disgrace.

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
This just shows, once again, the sickening attitude of most people on ResetEra/Reddit/Twitter where they act like a person can't better themselves. I mean, really, what did they expect Alec to do anyway? They act like suicide was the "cowards way out", but realistically, even if he apologized, the literally wouldn't have given a single shit.
"even if he apologized, they would have literally wanted him to become jobless, homeless and kill himself."

Fixed for you.

Nightkill

kiwifarms.net
on the other hand, look at what kind of people she surrounds herself with - they're all professional soy conoisseurs, tranny perverts, and male feminist allies. if you hang out around creepy weirdos like that for your whole life, getting raped by one of them at some point is almost expected.
ZQ has to be pretty fucking stupid to keep hanging around people that give you bad vibes. I mean, I'm pretty sure a brisk wind would've done in Alec; guy shaped like a soyman; I doubt he'd have even the capacity to be a big ol' mean rapey man. I can imagine that she fucked him as a way to enter the industry but when it didn't work out; she decided to take him down because they run in the same circles and the VICTIM can never tell lies! No, no, no, no, no. Believe all women!

It happens with such frequency; she could make a sitcom about it called "Everybody Rapes Zoe" and it'd get 10 seasons because she's so stunning and brave!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino