Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Definitely. People can only take so much bullshit. If she's smart enough, she'll realise she needs to start lying low from this point on, but I'm hopeful that her sociopathy and narcissism will drive her once more into the spotlight, but this time to a tide of professional hostility. That'll be the best end we can hope for, I'd say.
Oh the millions of fans from NiTW will do just that. She pops up and they start screaming at her about murdering Alec. There is a large outrage mob just waiting for their target to come out of hiding. You really have to thank Anita, Chelsea, and company for normalizing outrage mobs since they're going to be the targets as soon as they show up. I just checked Anita's twitter and she hasn't posted anything since August 27. That's unusual for her.

Yeah, there is this massive undercurrent of hate against these women for all the things they've gotten away with for almost a decade. It's going to burst when they start showing back up in public. See Alec is now the lightning rod and the martyr that normies can rally around. People will forget that Alec was a feminist etc... and use him to bring these women to "justice".

wampus

kiwifarms.net
I'm late as fuck, catching up on almost 30 pages, but...

This troon (Archive of his Twitter) is most certainly openly supporting Scott, Bethany and Zoe:
View attachment 929645
View attachment 929646
View attachment 929647
Also, for those with some morbid curiosity, I've discovered his FurAffinity page (Archive). As you might expect, it's full of troon shit.
PreTroonage Sleeprealms was sorta abusive to his ex, organizing threesomes without her consent and trying to seduce furry animators behind her back.

There's a thing in furrydom where gaslighty softbois will treat their depressive gf's like shit, throwing tantrums, guilting them for weird sex acts, cheating etc, then after the breakup they transition to dodge responsibility for it. Sadly it works pretty well and hes not the only one like that

Last edited:

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
So I guess back in the day she was doing this thing everybody is talking about where she either did or didn't DDoS TFYC live during a PAX?
I'm not up to speed entirely on this history but I see some very interesting stuff around the time period.
Especially foreboding comments like this from a concerned listener:
So precient there dude.jpg

I don't know if this is already archived here i won't thumbnail it. It's from that same thread and she's arguing like a baby that she never said she crashed anybody. I'm sure it's been seen already but it's so much fun stealing directly from her account....

@theQuinnspiracy ya really shoulda stuck to trying to move in with people and have them pay your rent while you play around in Microsoft Paint....no wait, a real coder might try and commandeer your RPG Gamemaker titles as their own and lock you in a bathroom.....

Attachments

Vesperus

Oh Lord, please fuck this gay Earth.
kiwifarms.net
The established media this would be true, but they've become irrelevant since 2016. They have less reach than they did before due to TDS and their partisanship. New media has taken over which is what matters now.
I suspect it depends on your definitions. I'd file TPM as "old" media - actual reporters doing actual investigations - as opposed to, say, Quaterpounder doing a reaction video to what an actual news source said. The medium used is kind of secondary.

So I guess back in the day she was doing this thing everybody is talking about where she either did or didn't DDoS TFYC live during a PAX?
I'm not up to speed entirely on this history but I see some very interesting stuff around the time period.
Especially foreboding comments like this from a concerned listener:
View attachment 931866

I don't know if this is already archived here i won't thumbnail it. It's from that same thread and she's arguing like a baby that she never said she crashed anybody. I'm sure it's been seen already but it's so much fun stealing directly from her account....

@theQuinnspiracy ya really shoulda stuck to trying to move in with people and have them pay your rent while you play around in Microsoft Paint....no wait, a real coder might try and commandeer your RPG Gamemaker titles as their own and lock you in a bathroom.....
I feel I should point out Zoe "GRANOS" Quinn is an anagram of Zoe "SARGON" Quinn

Shit. We've been bamboolzed for years.

On the plus side, I feel like Fred from Scooby Doo pulling the mask off the caretaker.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, @Secret Asshole - that analysis of Killer Quinn was just...perfection.

And if you think she really cares about the tiny, TINY place she has in the gaming industry and the comic industry....she...really doesn't.
This is the only thing I disagree with you on. Chelsea has been angling to shove her way into the upper echelon of geek spaces for quite some time, moving around North America, rubbing elbows and sucking dicks of all the right people in the indie game scene, then trying to get in good with the comics crowd after the indie gaming well ran dry. If she could finagle her way into AAA gaming she would, but AAA game companies don't suffer talentless whores gladly. If you can't produce product that sells, you'll be in the unemployment line before you know it, and Bobby Kotick can't be bribed with blowies from a 3 considering he could pay for three ways with 10s.

I also maintain, Zoe really doesn't want to go higher. Not really. She has what she wants and what she needs. Sociopaths don't stay complacent. They keep moving until they hit a stride and they stay there, because its exactly what they want. Zoe wants to be the biggest fish in the smallest pond, stacked to the gills with smaller fish she can play with.
Precisely. Chelsea tried to aim high with Notch and Brad Wardell, and they have way too much money and clout for a little fish like her to deal with. Plus they aren't afraid of her NPC attack dogs and give zero fucks. After her failed attempts to "cancel" them failed, she wised up and learned to set her sights lower.

She also tried flying high with her UN appearance, and like Icarus, she crashed and burned. She learned her lesson from that and never tried aiming for the Sun again. Indie games and one-off comics from here on out.

In time, she will be a sociopath with no victims, excepting the most weak and most pathetic.
It's ok. Jake Alley will always be there, ready to slide into her DMs.

You have to remember, at this point, Zoe was still a narcissistic, manipulative sociopath, but only to singular people. She never really had any massive backing. So all of this was all testing to see what and how she could get away with and with whom.
When Chelsea first got into the spotlight because of Eron's Zoepost, you could tell that she was as surprised as the rest of us as to how far her buddies went to close ranks and play spin doctors for her. She just let out lots and lots of sperging on Twitter and Tumblr. As gamergate went on, she saw how much others were willing to go to bat for her, and she learned to keep her spaghetti in her pockets, preferring to contain it behind closed doors like the CON logs or her private DMs to Candace Owens. She slowly realized how far she could push this, seeing that her followers were eager to cover up any mistake, ignore every lie, and even overlook her Kickstarter scam. Gawker and their sister web publications seemed to write up an article a day propping her up as The Most Victimized Woman In The World simply because she was being called a whore on Twitter. Even their sites devoted exclusively to sports and cars were lining up to canonize her as Patron Saint of Women in Gaming.

But then her comic flopped. Even her most ardent KickScam supporters were starting to ask, "Where's the game Zoe? Where did the money go?". CON was shuttered. Rebel Jam never materialized. Her Patreon was dwindling. Her book was outsold by Milo Y. Chelsea was coasting on what little notoriety and connections she still had left to a "narrative design" job for an obscure indie game and writing a story about a d-list character for Marvel.

As you said, Chelsea thought she was still Queen Shit of Fuck Mountain, and wanted to surf the MeToo wave like Rose McGowan and Asia Argento back into relevance, and rode another woman's coattails to "suddenly" remember that a guy she roped into a shitty relationship 10 years ago was now the reincarnation of Ike Turner.

Then Alec killed himself and Chelsea overestimated how far her orbiters were going to protect her. No deluge of two dozen articles on the same day. No online army scrubbing any and every site that so much as posted a single disparaging word about her. No flood of Patreon donations, just a slight uptick. No incoming book offers and movie deals. The best she got was some orbiter scraping some IPs and burner email accounts from here. Even Kotaku's coverage focused on Alec's death, and not on how Zoe is The Most Victimized Woman in the Universe.

Chelsea has now realized that her clout isn't what it was 5 years ago, and is laying low until this blows over, because she has no online armada to scorch the Earth for her anymore. Between all the bridges she burned, and how radioactive she made herself, only the most diehard of supporters give a shit while everyone else in the NPC clique gives a halfhearted, "that's a bummer" post before moving on with their lives.

Right now, there is a violin playing for her so miniscule, that even Scott Lang and Ray Palmer can't find it.

Last edited:

MsStevieMarie

Zoe buried Alec
kiwifarms.net
Zoe can be made so radioactive that merely being in her presence can do serious damage to her sycophants. That should be the goal. Make her so radioactive that everyone has no choice to walk away from her. This can be accomplished. When people start losing out on getting hired at the studio they've always wanted to work for because of their association with Zoe, her followers will abandon her.

...and if I'm being honest, the same needs to be done to Anita as well.
I think it's already happening. She'll probably always have her little cult but outside that, her name is worse than mud. She could make the next Bioshock or write an all-time classic comic storyline (not bloody likely) but to a lot of people, she'll always be that chick who made a guy kill himself. If you are reading this Zoe do yourself a favour and look up the word nadir cause that's where you're at right now. All that's left to do now is sit in all the shit you caused and look up at where you used to be.

As we like to say in Australia: Sucked in cunt.

bemeas

kiwifarms.net
If that Reddit post about Zoe’s SA username being abbic is correct, this is her profile (she changed usernames at some point but since SA is all fucked sideways, their profile will change to the new name but quoted posts won’t, so you just find a quoted post from “abbic”, click on the user, and you can find their new username: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3580504&pagenumber=1795&perpage=40#post433201574)

Here is her post history

Bunch of posts in the Toronto thread so it’s probably her, I doubt there’s anything here but feel free to look through it
Bit late on this but: this is the account of her Canadian husband (never trust reddit) - her two known SA account names are in the thread title (Hat Box/Ol Uncle Anime). I made a post a while back about some dumb E/N shit she gave up on that went into some detail, but I don't know the name of the account she used to post in Helldump with (her account before Hat Box according to what she said in IRC logs).

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
.... KiwiFarms?

View attachment 931498

I haven't heard that name in years.

I thought y'all were dead.

Here's something for your time. Just something for the road.

"she kept going to the bathroom" - zoe confirmed for coke head :story:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino