Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
small observation about the thread in general:

For anyone who keeps track of content in this thread via page numbers(probably only me), I've observed what must be thread moderation and post pruning to the tune of 2 pages or 30-40 posts. In maintaining my mini-index of reactions & in-thread links to AlecGate on page 744, I see that it's now slid back to page 743(a markedly uneven number since I had memorable dubs, but now it's an odd number, but also now a prime number & a minor equation[7=4+3] but I digress). When adding the Hambly videos to his bulletpoint, I noticed most of his pages I had written down last week have now slid back either 1 or 2 pages from what I had originally documented. Not a big deal, I'm not seeing any major content missing so I assume the mods just cleared out some of the junkier, powerlevelling shitty posts but it's memorable that they're gone since they throw off my page counts. Also kudos to everyone, we only needed 2 pages of exceptionalism cut out of what, 180 pages? That's pretty good compared to other sites regarding Chelsea!

Piecing together OP updates to include the 601-700 & 701-800 eras for quickfinding the quality posts and essential content, updates soon. Regarding older eras, if you see any page number errors when searching stuff just check backwards a page or two and you'll probably find it, and if it ever becomes an issue we can always do a full update on the table of contents numbers in the future.

Caprice Leviathan

kiwifarms.net
small observation about the thread in general:

For anyone who keeps track of content in this thread via page numbers(probably only me), I've observed what must be thread moderation and post pruning to the tune of 2 pages or 30-40 posts. In maintaining my mini-index of reactions & in-thread links to AlecGate on page 744, I see that it's now slid back to page 743(a markedly uneven number since I had memorable dubs, but now it's an odd number, but also now a prime number & a minor equation[7=4+3] but I digress). When adding the Hambly videos to his bulletpoint, I noticed most of his pages I had written down last week have now slid back either 1 or 2 pages from what I had originally documented. Not a big deal, I'm not seeing any major content missing so I assume the mods just cleared out some of the junkier, powerlevelling shitty posts but it's memorable that they're gone since they throw off my page counts. Also kudos to everyone, we only needed 2 pages of exceptionalism cut out of what, 180 pages? That's pretty good compared to other sites regarding Chelsea!

Piecing together OP updates to include the 601-700 & 701-800 eras for quickfinding the quality posts and essential content, updates soon. Regarding older eras, if you see any page number errors when searching stuff just check backwards a page or two and you'll probably find it, and if it ever becomes an issue we can always do a full update on the table of contents numbers in the future.
No so sure it's necessarily moderation. I'd make a post and have it on a page before only for it to end up on the page after when refreshing. I'm pretty sure moderation can't do that.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
.... KiwiFarms?

View attachment 931498

I haven't heard that name in years.

I thought y'all were dead.

Here's something for your time. Just something for the road.

You know how in puritan times, they made whores wear a scarlet letter so people wouldn’t associate with them? Zoe needs two of them. One on her shirt to tell people to stay away and one tattooed above her vagina to say “This is your last chance. Turn back while you can.”

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
God Damn that's a spicy meatball. Anna's going after her like a pitbull. Nice job!
The best part about all this is if my theory is correct and Zoe Quinn is waiting on some friends in media to write up pieces about how the evil goobergrapers attacked a poor innocent wommyn wot dindu nuffin tee hee... Then she can't come forward right now to deal with The Post Millenial's stories. She's trapped. She has to wait it out.

Zoe Quinn has a comic book coming out on the 25th. I suspect her joining the MeToo lynch mob against Alec was likely to drum up attention for that. If so, the logical time for those fluff pieces to hit, which will mention her book, of course, is next weekend. Maybe this weekend.

MsStevieMarie

Zoe buried Alec
kiwifarms.net
Have we come up with a name for Zoe's cult followers yet? Something like Zoe Drones, or Zoenies?
Cult of Pussynality?

You know how in puritan times, they made whores wear a scarlet letter so people wouldn’t associate with them? Zoe needs two of them. One on her shirt to tell people to stay away and one tattooed above her vagina to say “This is your last chance. Turn back while you can.”
And beneath that a bumper sticker that says: My other pussy is an anus.

The Shadow

Knows, the Shadow does.
kiwifarms.net
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino