Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

NotSendingTheirBest

DANA CAIN, PLEASE
kiwifarms.net
Most of the GG came by me, as I have had my own shit to deal with but I tried to keep pace with all the major "players" in this maze of a culture war.

However, this Alec thing rustled the fuck out of my jimmies.

I read about him and even though I'm a talentless nobody from a peanut gallery, I empathized with his position.

May Zoe die the most ironic way possible: from perforated vagina. Absolute refuse of a human being.

But who am I kidding - this living snot tends to live long.

Ready for all those MATI ratings.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
Most of the GG came by me, as I have had my own shit to deal with but I tried to keep pace with all the major "players" in this maze of a culture war.

However, this Alec thing rustled the fuck out of my jimmies.

I read about him and even though I'm a talentless nobody from a peanut gallery, I empathized with his position.

May Zoe die the most ironic way possible: from perforated vagina. Absolute refuse of a human being.

But who am I kidding - this living snot tends to live long.

Ready for all those MATI ratings.
People like her don't tend to 'live' long. They will eventually revert to subhumanity as that's what's inside them. Subhuman.

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net
The cringey youtubers like Queen Mecha and Quartering are great normie fuel. This is right up Quarterings alley as he loves stories like this. He has great Normie penetration. Queen Mecha comes off like some try hard but whatever, she seems to have her niche. The post millennial seems to of struck a much larger blow than I would of thought. They were well done articles overall, but they seem to of caught normies attention more than anyone expected.

I'm wondering if there are any videos that support Zoe and say she isn't responsible that have had the same number of views or traction.

This is the beginning of what I wanted to see justice wise, people who never gave a shit about Gamer Gate 2: Sargons plan comes true, making passing burns on the punchline that is Zoe Quinn lying to drive a guy to suicide. No extra cash, no real public support from anyone worth 2 shits, companies scared to deal with her, and only sycophants wanting Zoe to shill their shitty mobile game to getting some downloads that Zoe occasionally sacrifices until she sacraficed too many and becomes the next Leigh Alexandra.

Anyone have more info on the Alex Lifshchitz disavowing? I believe the #MeToo story with him is he took nudes of chicks [he banged(?)] while they were asleep or passed out (which is kinda creepy). This would line up with some of the rumors about Alex before he started lifting. Zoe disavowed him but I could of swore the person who #MeTood him took it back during Zoe's PR spin attempt (could be wrong).

As far as I knew they were in some weird roomates with benefits type deal (could be wrong). With her patreon not at a good amount, lease agreements not letting people off the lease just cause they got #MeTood, No real people I can think of who have a decent enough trust fund/income/status level for Zoe to trust to take over Alex's end of the lease, no products she is currently selling, and apartment in one of the most expensive cities in America, and her most recent round of victim bux begging only netting a $200 increase I have a hard time believe Zoe did anything other than tweet that she disavows Alex.... Which would look really bad if she was living with a guy that sneaks and shares nudes of unsuspecting girls looking to get into the indie scene.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
The cringey youtubers like Queen Mecha and Quartering are great normie fuel. This is right up Quarterings alley as he loves stories like this. He has great Normie penetration. Queen Mecha comes off like some try hard but whatever, she seems to have her niche. The post millennial seems to of struck a much larger blow than I would of thought. They were well done articles overall, but they seem to of caught normies attention more than anyone expected.

I'm wondering if there are any videos that support Zoe and say she isn't responsible that have had the same number of views or traction.

This is the beginning of what I wanted to see justice wise, people who never gave a shit about Gamer Gate 2: Sargons plan comes true, making passing burns on the punchline that is Zoe Quinn lying to drive a guy to suicide. No extra cash, no real public support from anyone worth 2 shits, companies scared to deal with her, and only sycophants wanting Zoe to shill their shitty mobile game to getting some downloads that Zoe occasionally sacrifices until she sacraficed too many and becomes the next Leigh Alexandra.

Anyone have more info on the Alex Lifshchitz disavowing? I believe the #MeToo story with him is he took nudes of chicks [he banged(?)] while they were asleep or passed out (which is kinda creepy). This would line up with some of the rumors about Alex before he started lifting. Zoe disavowed him but I could of swore the person who #MeTood him took it back during Zoe's PR spin attempt (could be wrong).

As far as I knew they were in some weird roomates with benefits type deal (could be wrong). With her patreon not at a good amount, lease agreements not letting people off the lease just cause they got #MeTood, No real people I can think of who have a decent enough trust fund/income/status level for Zoe to trust to take over Alex's end of the lease, no products she is currently selling, and apartment in one of the most expensive cities in America, and her most recent round of victim bux begging only netting a $200 increase I have a hard time believe Zoe did anything other than tweet that she disavows Alex.... Which would look really bad if she was living with a guy that sneaks and shares nudes of unsuspecting girls looking to get into the indie scene.
From what I've seen nobody is backing her up and rushing to defend her. Well beyond the Newsweak, Medium, and Wired articles there is nothing. I believe that her regular media defenders see Alec's body and know that this will be an unwinnable position for them. Newsweak, Medium, and Wired have all suffered extreme push back. Even Chelsea's normal allies like Anita are getting push back. There is this complete radio silence and none of the people that made defamatory remarks about Alec are speaking out. It's like they're in lock down mode. This lends merit to what @Absolved Mediocrity reported to the RCMP and the rumor there is an investigation going on. Whether or not the FBI and IRS are involved remains to be seen.

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net

The most popular Zoe defense video I see is Vaush's at 26k

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whether or not the FBI and IRS are involved remains to be seen.
Can you imagine being some thirtysomething FBI analyst and your supervisor coming to you with this assignment? "Alright, we got some girl on the internet who made what looks to be some dubious claims on Twitter about violent crime committed against her by some guy, who then killed himself. Looks like eight pounds of shit in a five pound bag and we need to start sifting through it. See what you can find in 48 hours and put together a preliminary report."

So you flip through the folder and not really knowing where to start or who this woman is you just dump her name into Google and see what comes up.

How long would it be before you were nursing your own service weapon*?

*yes, I know analysts aren't issued service weapons but you'd fucking steal one from the armory at that point.

DeezMFnutz

Detective Scrotes
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine being some thirtysomething FBI analyst and your supervisor coming to you with this assignment? "Alright, we got some girl on the internet who made what looks to be some dubious claims on Twitter about violent crime committed against her by some guy, who then killed himself. Looks like eight pounds of shit in a five pound bag and we need to start sifting through it. See what you can find in 48 hours and put together a preliminary report."

So you flip through the folder and not really knowing where to start or who this woman is you just dump her name into Google and see what comes up.

*yes, I know analysts aren't issued service weapons but you'd fucking steal one from the armory at that point.
And the star of this movie: ScarJo.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Get fucked, Chelsea. I don't have a valid email attached to this account, I don't have any personal info in PMs to other users, I've never gamed with other kiwis on Steam, I don't attend movie night with this username and even if you backtraced me through 7 proxies I doubt you're going to cut through my company's red tape to dox me into getting fired. And even if you did all that, and got me fired, thanks. I could use a year off on unemployment since I don't live paycheck to paycheck. Unlike some thots.

View attachment 931311
Now that you've admitted to financial security, she's coming for you, bro.

Reading through this post gave me some amazing nightmare-fuel.

Imagine, if you will, Zoe Quinn and Wesley "Laurelai" Bailey.

DATING EACH OTHER !!!
You should take an angle grinder to your face, for suggesting that. In minecraft, naturally.

*shudder*

LolNoIPLeaksEvenLMFAO

kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine being some thirtysomething FBI analyst

These have to be the fuckups that get forced to post on 8chan.
Agent David we have an investigation for you. fuck not again[/]

It involves a suicide!

holy shit I’m escaping this shit hole thank god[/]

So, It involves Zoe Quinn

ponders for a second and just blows his own brains out

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino