Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine being some thirtysomething FBI analyst and your supervisor coming to you with this assignment? "Alright, we got some girl on the internet who made what looks to be some dubious claims on Twitter about violent crime committed against her by some guy, who then killed himself. Looks like eight pounds of shit in a five pound bag and we need to start sifting through it. See what you can find in 48 hours and put together a preliminary report."

So you flip through the folder and not really knowing where to start or who this woman is you just dump her name into Google and see what comes up.

How long would it be before you were nursing your own service weapon*?

*yes, I know analysts aren't issued service weapons but you'd fucking steal one from the armory at that point.
You're forgetting her financial crimes like running a non-profit that ripped people off and her Kickstarter for that Chuck game.

Vesperus

Oh Lord, please fuck this gay Earth.
kiwifarms.net
Curious to see what they do there, actually. How does her clout in the comics industry compare to her clout in the gaming industry?
Not a comics guy myself, but I get the impression the industry has been pushing diversity in recent years, resulting in a predictable "Reeeeee" noise from the worlds basements and a huge drop in sales. But, they're taking the "Blame everyone else" approach and staying the course... So whilst Bounding into Comics has noticed TPM, don't expect ZQ be taking any flak from Marvel.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
This lends merit to what @Absolved Mediocrity reported to the RCMP and the rumor there is an investigation going on. Whether or not the FBI and IRS are involved remains to be seen.
If @yesthatanna 's super fast Ninja-Smack Down articles are any indicator, the RCMP must have a fairly locked pursuit and a confident agenda .
I say this because Anna showed absolutely no fear in her assertions contained in each article, without a shred of worry about defamatory suits or libel.
Granted Anna is smarter than the average bear and wrote it in such a way that I'm sure Chelsea wishes she HAD just said defamatory and libelous things....
Especially considering the current traction of this investigative series. I don't know if Anna is finished for now or what, but again my hat is off to her. You can't put a price on how many people right now are SILENT as mentioned above.
Pure silence.

Vesperus

kiwifarms.net
If @yesthatanna 's super fast Ninja-Smack Down articles are any indicator, the RCMP must have a fairly locked pursuit and a confident agenda .
I say this because Anna showed absolutely no fear in her assertions contained in each article, without a shred of worry about defamatory suits or libel.
Granted Anna is smarter than the average bear and wrote it in such a way that I'm sure Chelsea wishes she HAD just said defamatory and libelous things....
Especially considering the current traction of this investigative series. I don't know if Anna is finished for now or what, but again my hat is off to her. You can't put a price on how many people right now are SILENT as mentioned above.
Pure silence.
If so, I hope they are taking a long hard look at Scott Benson as well. At least Chelsea has the excuse of being a raging sociopath, but that sentient pudding didn't *have* to go from zero to exceptional in 4 seconds and throw Alec straight under the bus.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Pure silence.
Anita Sarkeesian's last tweet was that snarky, "if you're feeling suicidal there are people you can talk to in the Diversity Lounge," post literally HOURS after Alec committed suicide. This was unbelievable, even for Anita. The good thing is that EVERY response to that tweet was crucifying her for it. They were all calling her a horrible person.

Anita has since shut the fuck up.

Can someone do a proper archive or screencap of this?

SlimyCuntStain

we all just wanna be moist
kiwifarms.net
If so, I hope they are taking a long hard look at Scott Benson as well. At least Chelsea has the excuse of being a raging sociopath, but that sentient pudding didn't *have* to go from zero to exceptional in 4 seconds and throw Alec straight under the bus.
Maybe he got scared he'd be joining Alec under the bus otherwise.

Still a cunt, though.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he got scared he'd be joining Alec under the bus otherwise.
No, I've known little weasels like Scott before. I can almost promise you that his motives were purely financial. This was his chance to steal Alec's clout and ownership percentages in the game. This is why Scott kept stomping on Alec's corpse after he killed himself. He gives zero fucks about what he did to Alec.

Scott Benson is the guy who got beat up every day in high school for being a backstabbing snake, and yet still managed to not get beat up enough.

SlimyCuntStain

we all just wanna be moist
kiwifarms.net
No, I've known little weasels like Scott before. I can almost promise you that his motives were purely financial. This was his chance to steal Alec's clout and ownership percentages in the game. This is why Scott kept stomping on Alec's corpse after he killed himself. He gives zero fucks about what he did to Alec.

Scott Benson is the guy who got beat up every day in high school for being a backstabbing snake, and yet still managed to not get beat up enough.
Oh yeah, I remember the article he made completely downplaying Alec's role in creating Night in the Woods. Incredibly slimy. The proof will be in his next game, though.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Pure silence.
Speaking of Chelsea, is there any activity on her account lately or is it just silent?

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
Anita Sarkeesian's last tweet was that snarky, "if you're feeling suicidal there are people you can talk to in the Diversity Lounge," post literally HOURS after Alec committed suicide. This was unbelievable, even for Anita. The good thing is that EVERY response to that tweet was crucifying her for it. They were all calling her a horrible person.

Anita has since shut the fuck up.

Can someone do a proper archive or screencap of this?
I gotchu fam.

View attachment anita_tonedeaf_0.jpg
View attachment anita_tonedeaf_1.jpg

Format fail. I give up. Attachments contain pictures. You click pictures. We laugh at pictures. Me sleep now.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I remember the article he made completely downplaying Alec's role in creating Night in the Woods. Incredibly slimy. The proof will be in his next game, though.
If there's any justice there won't BE a next game. This should be a career-killer for Scott.
I've been in the industry for a number of years, and I'm pretty confident that most game devs know who did most of the work on NITW. I can also promise you that Scott's actions are making the rounds right now, and people are dumbfounded that he could pull this shit. This is why I'm focusing on going after Zoe and not Scott. Scott's already fucked, he just doesn't know it yet. This was the worst PR move he could have possibly made, and it's one that will NEVER go away. People in the industry will remember this for 20+ years.

And Scott, if you're reading this thread (you faggot piece of shit), I hope you invested your "winnings" wisely, because you are fucking DONE in the games industry.

To anyone who is reading this thread and considering working with Scott in the future: You're a fucking idiot if you go into business with this asshole. Pay close attention to what he did to Alec, because he will do the same to you.

One good thing to come out of this whole clusterfuck is that game devs all over NA have finally had it with Zoe and people like her. Zoe is not well liked, but before this she was only spoken about in hushed whispers because she has so many minions in various studios. Now there are plans being made to oust her cult members from our work environments, and documentation of their crybullying is being compiled so that we can take it to HR and get them fired. HR is now over a barrel because a couple of people have let them know that they are now seeking counselling over the Alec situation and the toxic environment created by these SJWs at work. If you ever want to see someone in HR shit their pants, just say the words "toxic work environment" to them.

Vesperus

kiwifarms.net

A self-destructive back-stab, then. NITW was well-received, and sold enough that they could probably have jumped from 'inde devs' to 'small game studio' for future episodes / new projects. Now he's heading back to struggling artist scared of 7 hour days. I hope it's miserable.

IIRC he said future episodes would be as a comic, but take that with a pinch of salt unless I can source it.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
The first result (at least for me) of searching up "Zoe Quinn" on google is another article reporting on @yesthatanna 's report on Post Millennial. I don't think Zoe is going to be arrested.

But if these articles continue to basically keep reminding us all that Zoe's twitter betrays her story and shows her contradictions, then everyone with half a brain and a reasonable outlook will think, "Oh. So she's a fucking liar".

Screenshot_20190911-183640_Chrome.jpg

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
If there's any justice there won't BE a next game. This should be a career-killer for Scott.
I've been in the industry for a number of years, and I'm pretty confident that most game devs know who did most of the work on NITW. I can also promise you that Scott's actions are making the rounds right now, and people are dumbfounded that he could pull this shit. This is why I'm focusing on going after Zoe and not Scott. Scott's already fucked, he just doesn't know it yet. This was the worst PR move he could have possibly made, and it's one that will NEVER go away. People in the industry will remember this for 20+ years.

And Scott, if you're reading this thread (you faggot piece of shit), I hope you invested your "winnings" wisely, because you are fucking DONE in the games industry.

To anyone who is reading this thread and considering working with Scott in the future: You're a fucking idiot if you go into business with this asshole. Pay close attention to what he did to Alec, because he will do the same to you.

One good thing to come out of this whole clusterfuck is that game devs all over NA have finally had it with Zoe and people like her. Zoe is not well liked, but before this she was only spoken about in hushed whispers because she has so many minions in various studios. Now there are plans being made to oust her cult members from our work environments, and documentation of their crybullying is being compiled so that we can take it to HR and get them fired. HR is now over a barrel because a couple of people have let them know that they are now seeking counselling over the Alec situation and the toxic environment created by these SJWs at work. If you ever want to see someone in HR shit their pants, just say the words "toxic work environment" to them.
Scott broke the golden rule that you never talk ill of a developer publicly. It throws shade on the entire industry and makes people not want to work in game development.

How soon do you see the crybullies being marched out of the studios?

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Being a deranged cunt is almost expected of your nasty, bitter ex. That's just shit that happens. Any love was long gone. Having your friend who you fucking mentored and trusted stab you in the back is brutal, though. That's just absolute treason. Benson should feel guilty the rest of his fucking life for this unless he's as much of a sociopathic monster as Chelsea herself. He should have been grateful for having a career because of this guy and instead he stabbed him in the fucking back with no warning. What a piece of shit.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
I've been in the industry for a number of years, and I'm pretty confident that most game devs know who did most of the work on NITW. I can also promise you that Scott's actions are making the rounds right now, and people are dumbfounded that he could pull this shit.
It's not the shitty behavior that I hope scares away any job opportunities. It's the "I CAN'T WORK 7 HOURS WITHOUT GETTING PTSD"
that I hope scares away people

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino