Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
Being a deranged cunt is almost expected of your nasty, bitter ex. That's just shit that happens. Any love was long gone. Having your friend who you fucking mentored and trusted stab you in the back is brutal, though. That's just absolute treason. Benson should feel guilty the rest of his fucking life for this unless he's as much of a sociopathic monster as Chelsea herself. He should have been grateful for having a career because of this guy and instead he stabbed him in the fucking back with no warning. What a piece of shit.
I can assure you, he has no shame. Everything he's done says so. I bet you right now he and his clone troon wife are fucking pleased with themselves and have already forgot about Alec

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Now he's heading back to struggling artist scared of 7 hour days.
Funnily enough, it's this comment that might fuck Scott over the most. Anyone who has any experience in games knows that 7 hour days is UNHEARD of. If he's bitching about working 7 hour days, there is no way anyone is going to want him on their team.

How soon do you see the crybullies being marched out of the studios?
It's hard to say. I do know that several HR departments are really fucking scared right now, because they now realize that they've pushed this shit too far, and now that some of the devs are seeking medical treatment over shit that happens at work, there are tangible damages that the studio could be held liable for. This is the definition of being over a barrel. They can't go against SJWism because they've promoted it for so long and enabled these bullies, but at the same time they've created an extremely toxic work environment because of this.

My prediction is that some of the higher ups are going to axe entire HR departments and start bringing in people who don't have Gender Studies degrees. I know for a fact that several people above HR are fucking pissed because they realize what a huge mess this is, and that it's a disaster that was 100% created by HR. I'd estimate that we'll be seeing a lot less dangerhairs working at games studios within two years.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Well, they doxxed a bunch of fake emails and temporary IPs.
Their doxxing attempt was laughable to say the least.
It's the kind of job you get for a Zoe Quinn blowjob, what do you expect?

Precisely. Chelsea tried to aim high with Notch and Brad Wardell, and they have way too much money and clout for a little fish like her to deal with. Plus they aren't afraid of her NPC attack dogs and give zero fucks. After her failed attempts to "cancel" them failed, she wised up and learned to set her sights lower.
She tried with Elon Musk too. Same result. She's definitely a big fish in a (very) small pond.

TheBlueRogue

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I remember the article he made completely downplaying Alec's role in creating Night in the Woods. Incredibly slimy. The proof will be in his next game, though.
You'll have to tell me, I own 3 copies of Night in the Woods and I won't be playing it. If any indie Dev even has Quinn on their any of their social media I won't be buying it.

It's also pretty obvious when you play the game who is writing what. Anytime one of the characters went off on an anti-capitalist, anti-religous monologue it was Scott, Beth's writing is mostly hokey and stilted dialogue, but I do believe she did write most of the good stuff for Bea and Angus. So, I'll give her that. The mental illness and existential stuff was Alec. Alec also coded the game, made the music, most likely designed the color palette for the game.

Basically almost all the be stuff about it I loved was done by Alec with some good parts written by Beth.

Basically Scott is a more benign Phil Fish. His ego far outweigh his talents.

And considering this guy's work ethic he may not make anything else again and I'm more than fine with that.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
She hasn't posted shit.

View attachment 932768
Oh boy, that's telling. To me that indicates that she has a judicial order to not delete tweets or otherwise use her account. She must be using her @primeape account now which isn't as famous as the UnburntWitch one. She's got to be dying from the lack of adoration from her fans (chum). The longer she'll be denied her worship and feeding the more she'll start to make mistakes.

Funnily enough, it's this comment that might fuck Scott over the most. Anyone who has any experience in games knows that 7 hour days is UNHEARD of. If he's bitching about working 7 hour days, there is no way anyone is going to want him on their team.

It's hard to say. I do know that several HR departments are really fucking scared right now, because they now realize that they've pushed this shit too far, and now that some of the devs are seeking medical treatment over shit that happens at work, there are tangible damages that the studio could be held liable for. This is the definition of being over a barrel. They can't go against SJWism because they've promoted it for so long and enabled these bullies, but at the same time they've created an extremely toxic work environment because of this.

My prediction is that some of the higher ups are going to axe entire HR departments and start bringing in people who don't have Gender Studies degrees. I know for a fact that several people above HR are fucking pissed because they realize what a huge mess this is, and that it's a disaster that was 100% created by HR. I'd estimate that we'll be seeing a lot less dangerhairs working at games studios within two years.
RE: Scott his claims of PTSD royally pissed off people that have it. Not to powerlevel, but that royally ticked me off with his claim of PTSD as I have it bad. Him whining about 7 hour days doesn't look good for him as your normal person works between 8-18 hours a day (depending upon profession). This will kill any future projects that he'll be involved in or hired into.

Sounds to me like individual lawsuits against company HR sounds appropriate. I know in the US that you can sue specific departments and people in those departments for violating workplace laws.

I hope that HR is axed and things return back to normal. I miss the old days of dev studios just putting out games that people liked without the politics and Marxist messaging.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anita Sarkeesian's last tweet was that snarky, "if you're feeling suicidal there are people you can talk to in the Diversity Lounge," post literally HOURS after Alec committed suicide. This was unbelievable, even for Anita. The good thing is that EVERY response to that tweet was crucifying her for it. They were all calling her a horrible person.

Anita has since shut the fuck up.

Can someone do a proper archive or screencap of this?
Someone already did.

1568253749993.png

The reply thread is mostly loathing and disgust.

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, good luck doxing me, Zoe. I used a throwaway email to set up this account, I'm behind 1400 proxies, AND I'm bouncing my internet signal off the moon. So, suck it, you cunt.
But did you mask you tor exit nodes with false traffic?

Oh boy, that's telling. To me that indicates that she has a judicial order to not delete tweets or otherwise use her account. She must be using her @primeape account now which isn't as famous as the UnburntWitch one. She's got to be dying from the lack of adoration from her fans (chum). The longer she'll be denied her worship and feeding the more she'll start to make mistakes.
Makes sense, no reason not to scramble the passcode and delete it with how much of a liability it is to her rn unless she's forced

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
It's not the shitty behavior that I hope scares away any job opportunities. It's the "I CAN'T WORK 7 HOURS WITHOUT GETTING PTSD"
that I hope scares away people
These are all "Indie Game Developers" That means they were otherwise unemployable from the start. There are no further job opportunities to scare away. Even the McBurgers chains reject these sorts of losers.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
You'll have to tell me, I own 3 copies of Night in the Woods and I won't be playing it. If any indie Dev even has Quinn on their any of their social media I won't be buying it.

It's also pretty obvious when you play the game who is writing what. Anytime one of the characters went off on an anti-capitalist, anti-religous monologue it was Scott, Beth's writing is mostly hokey and stilted dialogue, but I do believe she did write most of the good stuff for Bea and Angus. So, I'll give her that. The mental illness and existential stuff was Alec. Alec also coded the game, made the music, most likely designed the color palette for the game.

Basically almost all the be stuff about it I loved was done by Alec with some good parts written by Beth.

Basically Scott is a more benign Phil Fish. His ego far outweigh his talents.

And considering this guy's work ethic he may not make anything else again and I'm more than fine with that.
Link to Scott's Medium article.

He basically admits to backstabbing Alec when he was alive and trying to throw him out of the partnership.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Heart Machine is on white knight mode, deleting any Hyper Light Drifter steam discussions on their "narrative designer" Zoe Quinn bullying Alec Holowka to suicide. I went to the Hyper Light Drifter steam discussion to check if that one post discussing about the Alec/Zoe disaster. Turns out the Heart Machine devs deleted it.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Heart Machine is on white knight mode, deleting any Hyper Light Drifter steam discussions on their "narrative designer" Zoe Quinn bullying Alec Holowka to suicide. I went to the Hyper Light Drifter steam discussion to check if that one post discussing about the Alec/Zoe disaster. Turns out the Heart Machine devs deleted it.
He never replied to me with @yesthatanna's articles in his tweets defending Chelsea. It doesn't surprise me that they will be defending her up until they see how badly their game bombed. Nothing upsets customers more than a liar and that's someone deleting posts about fair criticism.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
RE: Scott his claims of PTSD royally pissed off people that have it. Not to powerlevel, but that royally ticked me off with his claim of PTSD as I have it bad. Him whining about 7 hour days doesn't look good for him as your normal person works between 8-18 hours a day (depending upon profession). This will kill any future projects that he'll be involved in or hired into.
Without powerlevelling too much, I know at least six decent guys who I suspect of having PTSD from shit that happened at work, and I work for one of the bigger games studios (don't ask which one). You can't combine 20 hour days during crunch with the SJW/HR bullying and NOT do serious damage to people. There is literally a group of dangerhairs who spend at least 1/3 of their day walking around and looking for stuff to complain to HR about, and HR always immediately calls the wrongthinking person in for a meeting to give them a passive aggressive warning that their job is now on the line whenever the SJW bully squad "finds" something.

Sounds to me like individual lawsuits against company HR sounds appropriate. I know in the US that you can sue specific departments and people in those departments for violating workplace laws.
This is exactly what they're scared of. It's not only a huge PR nightmare if this shit ever goes public, but it's also massive lawsuit territory.

I hope that HR is axed and things return back to normal. I miss the old days of dev studios just putting out games that people liked without the politics and Marxist messaging.
#MeToo

Is the Diversity Lounge open to whites?
Only white women.

But did you mask you tor exit nodes with false traffic?
Aw, shit! Forgive me, Zoe! Just kidding, you can go fuck yourself.

HOLY SHIT. Ethan Van Sciver is going OFF on Zoe right now. I love it. He's so mad.

Vesperus

Oh Lord, please fuck this gay Earth.
kiwifarms.net
IIRC he said future episodes would be as a comic, but take that with a pinch of salt unless I can source it.
OK, it was someone on reddit, citing a backer-only kickstarter update:

The last statement on NITW specifically was after cutting ties but before Alec's passing. They said they cancelled an epilogue game, but still "have an epilogue in them" and that it will be made in some (non-game) fashion at some point. They also talked about working on a Making-Of Art Book as well as the iOS port. While they haven't specifically said anything since his passing, we can probably assume this all still stands.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
A self-destructive back-stab, then. NITW was well-received, and sold enough that they could probably have jumped from 'inde devs' to 'small game studio' for future episodes / new projects. Now he's heading back to struggling artist scared of 7 hour days. I hope it's miserable.

IIRC he said future episodes would be as a comic, but take that with a pinch of salt unless I can source it.
There's a slight problem with Scott and Bethany doing anything with NITW in that Alec has an equal share of the copyright if he didn't sign a contract that gave anything away. Anything that Scott wants to do with it must go through Alec's estate/family. If things soured between Alec's family and Scott/Bethany then there is nothing Scott/Bethany can do about it. They can only thrive off of the royalties of the game at that point.

Without powerlevelling too much, I know at least six decent guys who I suspect of having PTSD from shit that happened at work, and I work for one of the bigger games studios (don't ask which one). You can't combine 20 hour days during crunch with the SJW/HR bullying and NOT do serious damage to people. There is literally a group of dangerhairs who spend at least 1/3 of their day walking around and looking for stuff to complain to HR about, and HR always immediately calls the wrongthinking person in for a meeting to give them a passive aggressive warning that their job is now on the line whenever the SJW bully squad "finds" something.
I can see that since that is traumatic. What Scott endured wasn't traumatic in the slightest which is what people are ticked off about.

This is exactly what they're scared of. It's not only a huge PR nightmare if this shit ever goes public, but it's also massive lawsuit territory.

#MeToo
Here's hoping to a few brave souls coming forward with the lawsuits. I'd recommend that they do them individually over a class action since the payout is much larger due to no sharing. LOL

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
If there's any justice there won't BE a next game. This should be a career-killer for Scott.
I've been in the industry for a number of years, and I'm pretty confident that most game devs know who did most of the work on NITW. I can also promise you that Scott's actions are making the rounds right now, and people are dumbfounded that he could pull this shit. This is why I'm focusing on going after Zoe and not Scott. Scott's already fucked, he just doesn't know it yet. This was the worst PR move he could have possibly made, and it's one that will NEVER go away. People in the industry will remember this for 20+ years.

And Scott, if you're reading this thread (you faggot piece of shit), I hope you invested your "winnings" wisely, because you are fucking DONE in the games industry.

To anyone who is reading this thread and considering working with Scott in the future: You're a fucking idiot if you go into business with this asshole. Pay close attention to what he did to Alec, because he will do the same to you.

One good thing to come out of this whole clusterfuck is that game devs all over NA have finally had it with Zoe and people like her. Zoe is not well liked, but before this she was only spoken about in hushed whispers because she has so many minions in various studios. Now there are plans being made to oust her cult members from our work environments, and documentation of their crybullying is being compiled so that we can take it to HR and get them fired. HR is now over a barrel because a couple of people have let them know that they are now seeking counselling over the Alec situation and the toxic environment created by these SJWs at work. If you ever want to see someone in HR shit their pants, just say the words "toxic work environment" to them.
This something you could keep us normies updated on? I’d love to hear about the silent but deadly fallout behind the scenes that likely won’t make the news.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino