Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
This something you could keep us normies updated on? I’d love to hear about the silent but deadly fallout behind the scenes that likely won’t make the news.
I'll do what I can. I have to be pretty cryptic about actual details for the time being, but if/when a major development happens I'll let you guys know.

Man, that guy has had like 4 dogs flashbanged to death across 3 states. What horrible luck.
Dogs are just snacks to him.

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net
The most popular Zoe defense video I see is Vaush's at 26k
Ah, the wanna be Destiny horse fucker who hit on an underage girl and spends his video saying he doesn't know much about the Zoe drama but someone killing themselves is their own choice (In other news water is wet). Sure Zoe is real happy to have that guy standing up for her

Even people who should like Hambly don't, what makes you think normies listen to anything he has to say?
The like to dislike ratio and the fact that normies are the ones who get his stuff big to begin with. Hambly is kinda a punching bag, kinda hyperbolic but at the end of the day most people can't bring themselves to say they hate him, only that he can be cringe.

This is why I'm focusing on going after Zoe and not Scott. Scott's already fucked, he just doesn't know it yet. This was the worst PR move he could have possibly made, and it's one that will NEVER go away. People in the industry will remember this for 20+ years...

Now there are plans being made to oust her cult members from our work environments, and documentation of their crybullying is being compiled so that we can take it to HR and get them fired. HR is now over a barrel because a couple of people have let them know that they are now seeking counselling over the Alec situation and the toxic environment created by these SJWs at work. If you ever want to see someone in HR shit their pants, just say the words "toxic work environment" to them.
Ya know what, I take back what I said about the police stuff. I mean I still disagree, but tactically this is the closest thing you have to chemo. Police action (even if it goes no where) solidifies HR HAVING to take action. I didn't see this before and figured you were just MATI.

In the end I was being short sided because of the shock of what I saw from Scott. But to you Scott was ALWAYS like this, he just finally played the cards that will ruin him forever. I was seeing this as some sort of sudden new betrayal. Meanwhile I was less focused on Zoe because I have seen her get away with this before and everyone cover for her, but you are getting all this stuff to compile the HR file needed to show provable repeatable behavior that isn't tied to something like GamerGate that this all can be blamed on. With a fresh death and Zoes own words saying there are more people she wishes to "bury" it shows impending action they have to make a move on.

Bravo for not power leveling or showing your hand. I feel slightly bad for sperging on you, when in reality you were trying to get people to gather the evidence. Luckily people like me help cause you can always point to my posts and show how divided everyone was on taking police action.

This is exactly the type of justice I wanted. I look forward to the public twitter sperg outs once they lose their jobs.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
Ya know what, I take back what I said about the police stuff. I mean I still disagree, but tactically this is the closest thing you have to chemo. Police action (even if it goes no where) solidifies HR HAVING to take action. I didn't see this before and figured you were just MATI.

In the end I was being short sided because of the shock of what I saw from Scott. But to you Scott was ALWAYS like this, he just finally played the cards that will ruin him forever. I was seeing this as some sort of sudden new betrayal. Meanwhile I was less focused on Zoe because I have seen her get away with this before and everyone cover for her, but you are getting all this stuff to compile the HR file needed to show provable repeatable behavior that isn't tied to something like GamerGate that this all can be blamed on. With a fresh death and Zoes own words saying there are more people she wishes to "bury" it shows impending action they have to make a move on.

Bravo for not power leveling or showing your hand. I feel slightly bad for sperging on you, when in reality you were trying to get people to gather the evidence. Luckily people like me help cause you can always point to my posts and show how divided everyone was on taking police action.

This is exactly the type of justice I wanted. I look forward to the public twitter sperg outs once they lose their jobs.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm totally MATI. I don't like what this industry has transformed into over the past ten years. It used to be a fun job, but now I hate being around these fuckheads. I have options outside of games, so I'm not terrified of being fired, but a lot of my co-workers have built their whole lives around this stuff. I know several guys, who are good people but a little autistic, that would probably suicide if they got instantly fired and blacklisted over a false allegation. This is why something has to be done about this.

But yes, the police investigation and possible charges against Zoe is all part of the process of getting HR to fuck off. They're supposed to be business people, but they deal with people by using high school politics, and it is both unproductive and stupid. This is a chess game. Right now we are establishing that real damage is being done by both HR and the SJWs, and that it is legally actionable.

Don't worry, I didn't take anything you said personally. This is The Farms. I expect to be called a faggot/sperg/exceptional individual/etc on a regular basis.

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to say. I do know that several HR departments are really fucking scared right now, because they now realize that they've pushed this shit too far, and now that some of the devs are seeking medical treatment over shit that happens at work, there are tangible damages that the studio could be held liable for. This is the definition of being over a barrel. They can't go against SJWism because they've promoted it for so long and enabled these bullies, but at the same time they've created an extremely toxic work environment because of this.

My prediction is that some of the higher ups are going to axe entire HR departments and start bringing in people who don't have Gender Studies degrees. I know for a fact that several people above HR are fucking pissed because they realize what a huge mess this is, and that it's a disaster that was 100% created by HR. I'd estimate that we'll be seeing a lot less dangerhairs working at games studios within two years.
This will be brutal. Add a police investigation (even if it goes nowhere) and sprinkle law suits, add to it people getting the Axe and blacklisted for staring a little too long but your gay guy you hired as an artist who tweets his asshole durring company time to coworkers is completely okay and HR actively punishes those who complain and are berated with HR speeches how they need to accept this.

Oh boy, this will be fun.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm totally MATI. I don't like what this industry has transformed into over the past ten years. It used to be a fun job, but now I hate being around these fuckheads. I have options outside of games, so I'm not terrified of being fired, but a lot of my co-workers have built their whole lives around this stuff. I know several guys, who are good people but a little autistic, that would probably suicide if they got instantly fired and blacklisted over a false allegation. This is why something has to be done about this.

But yes, the police investigation and possible charges against Zoe is all part of the process of getting HR to fuck off. They're supposed to be business people, but they deal with people by using high school politics, and it is both unproductive and stupid. This is a chess game. Right now we are establishing that real damage is being done by both HR and the SJWs, and that it is legally actionable.

Don't worry, I didn't take anything you said personally. This is The Farms. I expect to be called a faggot/sperg/exceptional individual/etc on a regular basis.
I mean, yeah and I don't blame you. I think you are genuine, otherwise you would of never started an account. SJW's (unless a major break through comes out of the investigation like a hit list or intentional targeting) will look at getting the Axe, or HR no longer enforcing exceptional micro aggressions saying "so fucking sue me bitch" while MGMT cranks up the heat and gets them on time management/productivity failures.

HR on the other hand.... Well probably not be sued (The company is still liable for their actions), but entire HR depts getting the axe to either prevent or as a reaction to some lawsuits is gonna be insane and they will be looking at being a case study.

Lawsuit wise, these companies better pray none of their employees get any kind of injury. At this point even a drug addiction with an accidental overdose is a lawsuit and PR disaster. In fact this whole thing is a PR disaster. Even if HR and SJWs stay, all the vets leaving due to becoming suicidal and the only employees you have left saying they hate your company cause you are evil is a sure fire way to burn your company to the ground. Many people already don't see gaming as the fun work experience where art and commerce danced in perfect harmony, now they see it as paint by numbers marketing 16 hour slave grinding.

BTW: 20 hours? Legally they have to give you the next day off for that. There are exceptions (like if you work an oil field or are on call) but they usually have to let you go home or give you room and board. How do they get away with that?

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
If there's any justice there won't BE a next game. This should be a career-killer for Scott.
I've been in the industry for a number of years, and I'm pretty confident that most game devs know who did most of the work on NITW. I can also promise you that Scott's actions are making the rounds right now, and people are dumbfounded that he could pull this shit. This is why I'm focusing on going after Zoe and not Scott. Scott's already fucked, he just doesn't know it yet. This was the worst PR move he could have possibly made, and it's one that will NEVER go away. People in the industry will remember this for 20+ years.

And Scott, if you're reading this thread (you faggot piece of shit), I hope you invested your "winnings" wisely, because you are fucking DONE in the games industry.

To anyone who is reading this thread and considering working with Scott in the future: You're a fucking idiot if you go into business with this asshole. Pay close attention to what he did to Alec, because he will do the same to you.

One good thing to come out of this whole clusterfuck is that game devs all over NA have finally had it with Zoe and people like her. Zoe is not well liked, but before this she was only spoken about in hushed whispers because she has so many minions in various studios. Now there are plans being made to oust her cult members from our work environments, and documentation of their crybullying is being compiled so that we can take it to HR and get them fired. HR is now over a barrel because a couple of people have let them know that they are now seeking counselling over the Alec situation and the toxic environment created by these SJWs at work. If you ever want to see someone in HR shit their pants, just say the words "toxic work environment" to them.
THIS.
THIS.
THIS.

Hunter S. Thompson said it already and this guy gets it. "Kill the body and the head will die."

This guy knows, the HR BODY is right now shitting themselves because instead of just manufacturing their new GamerGate by coordinating with Nathalie Lawhead, they had a high ENOUGH profile person draw/suck the ire off of Nathalie ......and then her accuser ended up 86'ing himself.

And alas, I see a new protected class emerge to replace the snake's head and that head has it's own tail in it's mouth.

And that class is the "Recovering Class"......"you can't hold me responsible for things I did back when I was sick."
Shit,, Benson already tried the new head out unsuccessfully by claiming he's had PTSD all these years.
Forget for a second that he blames a dead man AFTER HE'S DEAD, which is why it so obviously didn't work....

"I used to use a lot of drugs, I have X amount of time clean and sober now, and you are discriminating against me because of my.................PAST."

The Protected Past.

Welcome to the machine.

SlimyCuntStain

we all just wanna be moist
kiwifarms.net
"I used to use a lot of drugs, I have X amount of time clean and sober now, and you are discriminating against me because of my.................PAST."

The Protected Past.
To be honest, that's highly preferable to the current culture which effectively allows anyone at all to dredge up someone's past in order to ruin them.

Made an arguably racist tweet 8 years ago? UNPERSON.

by claiming he's had PTSD all these years.
Be fair to him. He was working 7 hour days. No one here can imagine what that's like...

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
BTW: 20 hours? Legally they have to give you the next day off for that. There are exceptions (like if you work an oil field or are on call) but they usually have to let you go home or give you room and board. How do they get away with that?
Certain industries are low-key given the green light to break labor regulations. The games industry and the film industry are two of them.
20 hour days during crunch is uncommon (it's usually more like 16 hours), but it does happen. The film industry is a lot worse for overworking people though.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
How will you go after a social ideology legally?
The ideology is being pushed by HR at most games studios. Let me give you a hypothetical:

Let's say Alec Howolka worked for EA when Zoe launched her smear campaign. HR (being filled with SJWs and radfems) fires him, has him blacklisted from the industry, and Alec goes home and kills himself. EA would have opened themselves to a massive lawsuit.
Now imagine that shit like this happens ALL THE TIME at AAA games studios, only no one (that we know of) has killed themselves over it yet. We want this shit to stop BEFORE it happens. This ideology needs to be removed from games companies and HR, and the people who promote it need to be removed as well.

If the studios are smart, they'll realize that we are trying to help them avoid being sued for tens of millions of dollars, because although we haven't seen any actual suicides (that we know of) yet, it is literally about to happen. It's a perfect storm waiting to happen.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
You don't get someone fired over an ideology.

You get someone fired over what they do with said ideology.

Insubordination, incontinence, among other things, creates lawful termination conditions here.

I can't imagine it's much more different in the US. And, by the way, SJWs are always incontinent. The whole tweeting about your asshole during company hours is a great way to get your ass blasted and booted off the company.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Now imagine that shit like this happens ALL THE TIME at AAA games studios, only no one (that we know of) has killed themselves over it yet. We want this shit to stop BEFORE it happens. This ideology needs to be removed from games companies and HR, and the people who promote it need to be removed as well.
I know this happens at high pressure universities. MIT for instance is notorious for undergrad suicides.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
You don't get someone fired over an ideology.

Insubordination, incontinence, among other things, creates lawful termination conditions here.

I can't imagine it's much more different in the US. And, by the way, SJWs are always incontinent. The whole tweeting about your asshole during company hours is a great way to get your ass blasted and booted off the company.
In most states, speaking of the US, you can be terminated for any reason and you have no recourse most of the time.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
HR uses their ideology to bully and harass workers, which is illegal. They also use their ideology to fire people when they have no legal right to do so. If you're working at a company, and your ex-girlfriend (NOT a co-worker) from ten years ago, accuses you of rape and you get fired for it, HR is misusing their ideology to fire you. If you get fired because you said Rey is a Mary Sue in Star Wars in a tweet, and then get accused of sexism because of it, HR is misusing their ideology to bully and fire you. I've seen people get called into HR because a male co-worker corrected a female co-worker on the correct way to perform a very specific task, and was then accused of mansplaining. These people are fucking children. NOBODY performs at 100% productivity when shit like this is going on.

In addition, not only is the person being fired or punished being bullied, but so is EVERY OTHER WORKER IN THE OFFICE because they saw what happened, and know that the same thing could very easily happen to them over the slightest microagression. There are ALSO several female workers who literally walk around the studio looking for things to complain to HR about so that they don't have to do their actual work. This is NEVER addressed, and if you're the person who brings it up to HR, YOU are the one on the chopping block. They'll spin something you said to make it "sexist" or whatever, and use it as an excuse to fire you.

I know this happens at high pressure universities. MIT for instance is notorious for undergrad suicides.
And lots of Universities are getting sued over Title 9 shit right now too.

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
The ideology is being pushed by HR at most games studios. Let me give you a hypothetical:

Let's say Alec Howolka worked for EA when Zoe launched her smear campaign. HR (being filled with SJWs and radfems) fires him, has him blacklisted from the industry, and Alec goes home and kills himself. EA would have opened themselves to a massive lawsuit.

If the studios are smart, they'll realize that we are trying to help them avoid being sued for tens of millions of dollars, because although we haven't seen any actual suicides (that we know of) yet, it is literally about to happen. It's a perfect storm waiting to happen.
I just don't know if it's going to be that easy, tbh.

It'd be wonderful, but when people have an ideology that they're this committed to - fiscally, politically and emotionally - it's just not as simple to change. You're also replaceable.
Not saying it's impossible, but it's incredibly :optimistic: .

Games journalism was a patient zero for spreading wokeness to the masses and is the puppeting the narrative right now.
I mean I could list off the reasons why it won't work so easy, but the media play regarding Alec's death alone was pure right-think positive. The media surrounding the industry seriously needs to be eradicated.

You are going to have to remove all of that to even craft a positive narrative regarding the plight of "poor white, cis males" before you even get your shoes on for impacting industry policy.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
To be honest, that's highly preferable to the current culture which effectively allows anyone at all to dredge up someone's past in order to ruin them.

Made an arguably racist tweet 8 years ago? UNPERSON.
yeah that's what i mean though, by the snake eating it's tail.
Scotty boy jumped the gun on the attempt to protect himself because he HAD PTSD while working with the accused and unfortunately the optics on that is so fucking ridiculous since he's shit talking a suicide victim that the snake head fell immediately off.
As in "DAMMIT SCOTTY, TOO SOON!"

I only mean this analogous to the ideology on the event horizon.
We see it taking shape in the similarities between arbitrarily changing your gender daily in non-binaries and the concept of a criminal creating an "Alias".
Scrubbing my past and creating a new identity means you now have no right to "dead name" me as the man that raped your underage daughter....
... in these prison gender wars, men changing their entire identities and gender and seeking the human right to erase their criminal history is now in progress.

And these HR folks are NOT GUNNA LIKE DAT.........to tie these two things back together.....

Say for instance, had Alec not decided to take the road that he did, and instead changed his gender and said "Alec Holowka? Who's that? You're trying to dead name me Chelsea and that hurts my fee fees! I want this person to pay civil monies for trying to imply that I was a MAN back then when clearly I was NOT even though I had male genitals., I told her back then I am a woman and she just removed my ability to progress in my profession....so I'm suing you too Scott Benson!!!....." ala Jonathan Yaniv..........hell, Alec Holowka could have sued Chelsea right NOW according to new Canadian law.

But that's just all made up shit for us here in America though, right?..........
Beware the Protected Past.
Unless we can re-invent it first somehow, I guess.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
In most states, speaking of the US, you can be terminated for any reason and you have no recourse most of the time.
Only partly true. You can be fired for no cause, but you can't be fired for the wrong cause.
You can sue for termination if you have evidence, and the company has to settle or spent so much fucking time and bullshit in ediscovery, they will settle for just about whatever if you have anything resembling a case just to avoid the headache.
Because all you need is some managers talking a little too negatively about you for non-work related reasons.

Before you could scream "HR was toxic!" and unless you had a solid case with a fair bit of solid evidence, you'd be told to fuck off.
Now you can scream "HR was toxic! This guy killed himself it was so bad!" and now a judge is going to sit up and pay attention.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Absolved Mediocrity

Astro Galactic Megalul

Born to Disappoint
kiwifarms.net

Bounding Into Comics picked up the story now. It's spreading into comics now. LOL
Why wouldn't it? It's interesting, actually. She scorned a lot of people in a lot of different communities while trying to break into various industries, so now all these people have their eyes on her, hoping for a payback.
This is where relentless clout-chasing gets you.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino