Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Absolved Mediocrity

Astro Galactic Megalul

I is more stronger than Darth Vapor
kiwifarms.net

Bounding Into Comics picked up the story now. It's spreading into comics now. LOL
Why wouldn't it? It's interesting, actually. She scorned a lot of people in a lot of different communities while trying to break into various industries, so now all these people have their eyes on her, hoping for a payback.
This is where relentless clout-chasing gets you.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
I think it's time to hit my favorite post, scam-ridiculing.

It has been 1046 days since the Rubber Horse Mask The Game was promised. It's now days 953 late. It's a second jewel in a crown of shit, Zoe the game developer wears with pride. A chose your own adventure and a scam. Ah, and the "narrative design" (sucking married man's dick). A great achievement from creative powerhouse who is constantly coddled by tard-media. Surely, she was the chosen one of indie scene.

If you had 1046 days to spare you could hike through Europe, from Ukrainian border to coast of Portugal about 20 times. And you could probably make more games than Zoe did while on the road.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

It has been 1046 days since the Rubber Horse Mask The Game was promised. It's now days 953 late. It's a second jewel in a crown of shit, Zoe the game developer wears with pride. A chose your own adventure and a scam.
That's what you get when you're reading the choose your own adventure and pick the "Get scammed by a thieving whore" option.

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now he's heading back to struggling artist scared of 7 hour days. I hope it's miserable.
It's not the shitty behavior that I hope scares away any job opportunities. It's the "I CAN'T WORK 7 HOURS WITHOUT GETTING PTSD"
that I hope scares away people
Sorry but this has been bugging me and I just had a chance to read Scott's Medium article for the first time, where does he complain about 7 hour days? All I can find is 7 days/week related PTSD.

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HR uses their ideology to bully and harass workers, which is illegal. They also use their ideology to fire people when they have no legal right to do so. If you're working at a company, and your ex-girlfriend (NOT a co-worker) from ten years ago, accuses you of rape and you get fired for it, HR is misusing their ideology to fire you. If you get fired because you said Rey is a Mary Sue in Star Wars in a tweet, and then get accused of sexism because of it, HR is misusing their ideology to bully and fire you. I've seen people get called into HR because a male co-worker corrected a female co-worker on the correct way to perform a very specific task, and was then accused of mansplaining. These people are fucking children. NOBODY performs at 100% productivity when shit like this is going on.
For real though, it's really not going to work like this.

If someone is fired for wrong think, well, they aren't fired for wrong think. They're fired for going against company policy or discrimination laws or Industry Codes of Practice. That's how companies protect themselves.
What we reasonably believe someone is fired for, isn't going to be what is the official reason. If companies want to get rid of you, they will, they'll find a way.

Whatever fire-able offense they craft, is going to be backed by something like policy or law or Code of Practice, barring some bizarre brazen circumstance. They're going to fire you based on something tangible.
Proving they didn't have a legal right to fire you is going to be an irritation, but overall, if it's an ethos of the industry - which wokeness IS the ethos of the tech/game industry - they're going to defend that like a lion with a cub. It's one of their selling points. It's beyond a belief now and is basically a core tenant. They're not going to settle, they're going to court the attention of a woke-positive media.

They'll spin something you said to make it "sexist" or whatever, and use it as an excuse to fire you.
That fits with policy though. If you're a nuisance, regardless of whether you have the moral high ground or not, if they want to get rid of you, they'll get rid of you. That's just a reality of any industry. How do you go against that when you have no grounding to atm?

now a judge is going to sit up and pay attention.
Why would they? The bulk of the legal world want stricter laws on wrong think, not looser laws.
Because someone kills themselves? So what, they're just a cog in the risk management plan.

Let alone selling this entire thing to the media, the brain dead woke, the media and investors....

None of this is an invocation of my own personal morality or ethics, but realistically, these are just some of the bumps you'd have to confront.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He edited the original article to say 7 day work weeks. The original said that he worked 7 hour days.
So he's adding lies because he autistically failed to realize he looked like an absolute pussy complaining about 7 hour days, that's how out of touch with normie reality he is. He didn't realize it until people did laugh at him, and then he made up a new lie to whine about.

SlimyCuntStain

we all just wanna be moist
kiwifarms.net

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
So he's adding lies because he autistically failed to realize he looked like an absolute pussy complaining about 7 hour days, that's how out of touch with normie reality he is. He didn't realize it until people did laugh at him, and then he made up a new lie to whine about.
Pretty much, but what's one additional lie between him and his dead frenemy Alec?

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net

It has been 1046 days since the Rubber Horse Mask The Game was promised. It's now days 953 late. It's a second jewel in a crown of shit, Zoe the game developer wears with pride. A chose your own adventure and a scam. Ah, and the "narrative design" (sucking married man's dick). A great achievement from creative powerhouse who is constantly coddled by tard-media. Surely, she was the chosen one of indie scene.

If you had 1046 days to spare you could hike through Europe, from Ukrainian border to coast of Portugal about 20 times. And you could probably make more games than Zoe did while on the road.
I want a shop of her in a literal crown of shit with jewels representing her every aborted projects and failures.

Borax Bozo

Here until I can finally rest.
kiwifarms.net
Iirc he was given a shit ton of money through the kickstarter to add in some troon's inflatable insert dragonkin, and he made sure to stuff that shit into the darkest and deepest corner of the game, so no one could see it.

So, at the least, it seems like he's not into that shit.
Extremely, extremely late, I know, but it's useful to compare how the Kickstarter characters were portrayed in-game.
The furry dragonkin is stuffed deep into a secret, out-of-the-way area of the game that is completely missable by a regular player. On top of that, they can only be met on a single day of the year in a single hour of that day.
Even then, their character is not properly named in-game, and is merely referred to as "So Sorry" so no-one searches the character name and gets horrible fetish art.

There's another hidden Kickstarter character, but it's basically guaranteed to appear if you're trying to figure out the secret room mushroom 'puzzle' for any length of time.

The last character is Muffet.
Yes, the hugely popular, main route boss with her own full themed area was a Kickstarter character too.

Interesting to see in comparison how Toby treats them in-game.

Caprice Leviathan

kiwifarms.net
Extremely, extremely late, I know, but it's useful to compare how the Kickstarter characters were portrayed in-game.
The furry dragonkin is stuffed deep into a secret, out-of-the-way area of the game that is completely missable by a regular player. On top of that, they can only be met on a single day of the year in a single hour of that day.
Even then, their character is not properly named in-game, and is merely referred to as "So Sorry" so no-one searches the character name and gets horrible fetish art.

There's another hidden Kickstarter character, but it's basically guaranteed to appear if you're trying to figure out the secret room mushroom 'puzzle' for any length of time.

The last character is Muffet.
Yes, the hugely popular, main route boss with her own full themed area was a Kickstarter character too.

Interesting to see in comparison how Toby treats them in-game.
I don't know but it seems he improved at storytelling since his Earthbound Halloween Hack. Played that one way back in the day and was pretty shitty writing.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
This is a very small lead, but @HeartMachineZ, aka Alex Preston creator of Hyper Light Drifter supposedly working on Solar Ash Kingdom with Chelsea, hasn't tweeted since September 2nd.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Daddy's got a new ride, kiddies.
kiwifarms.net
This is a very small lead, but @HeartMachineZ, aka Alex Preston creator of Hyper Light Drifter supposedly working on Solar Ash Kingdom with Chelsea, hasn't tweeted since September 2nd.

Doubt he's doing anything more than hunkering down until the firestorm dissipates.

Shrekking Crew

It's horseshoes all the way down.
kiwifarms.net
Wrt the comics stuff, iirc there was a dude (I know his name was Zack) who would just make fun of how shitty and ugly and terribly written contemporary comics would be. He'd just sit them in his lap and turn through key parts and laugh at them. This pissed off progressives in the industry so much that they reeeeeee'ed at him and tanked his own original comic by blackmailing his distributors. I believe they even killed hos original channel and so he had to make a new one.

They also tried to dox him and send copies of his (fairly innocuous) arrest record to people he worked with to try and shame him. He was in the armed forces as well and I remember reading multiple tweets from uppity dangerhairs and whiteknights saying it things like it would have been good if he'd stepped on an IED and shit like that. I haven't read a comic for any reason beyond morbid curiosity at their lack of quality in years. In fact I've been digging back into shit I've never heard of to find non-pozzed reading.

As a segue, I am curious as to how Netflix greenlit The Boys when the original comic is full of people saying "faggot" and "poof" and all kind of "problematic" (read: hilarious) things.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Wrt the comics stuff, iirc there was a dude (I know his name was Zack) who would just make fun of how shitty and ugly and terribly written contemporary comics would be. He'd just sit them in his lap and turn through key parts and laugh at them. This pissed off progressives in the industry so much that they reeeeeee'ed at him and tanked his own original comic by blackmailing his distributors. I believe they even killed hos original channel and so he had to make a new one.

They also tried to dox him and send copies of his (fairly innocuous) arrest record to people he worked with to try and shame him. He was in the armed forces as well and I remember reading multiple tweets from uppity dangerhairs and whiteknights saying it things like it would have been good if he'd stepped on an IED and shit like that. I haven't read a comic for any reason beyond morbid curiosity at their lack of quality in years. In fact I've been digging back into shit I've never heard of to find non-pozzed reading.

As a segue, I am curious as to how Netflix greenlit The Boys when the original comic is full of people saying "faggot" and "poof" and all kind of "problematic" (read: hilarious) things.
You're just kind of summing up the ComicsGate thread with Ya Boi Zack(real name Richard C. Meyer). Tangentially related since Chelsea drifted into comics writing, same autism, different flavor.

Bounding Into Comics picked up the story now. It's spreading into comics now. LOL
Interestingly, this is the second Bounding Into Comics article on Chelsea, the last one being on page 683, from August 13th. Feels surreal how long ago that was but not really. The last one talks about her upcoming deals to write both the Addams family one-shot and Hellcat, then criticizes her shitty sales on Goddess Mode and being a politically unlikeable cunt.

Speaking of Goddess Mode, @damian lumped all six issues together into one chart for clean viewing:
1568295806461.png

It's still worth looking at previous pages and data to see how it ranked numerically against competing books at the time of publication, at best her book was top 220ish(pretty bad).