Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
kiwifarms.net
The fact that she might get away with it, makes me not only feel all the sympathy in the world for Alec's family but also complete disgust in how much shes getting away with it because she's lets face it, a woman.
You're viewing this way too simplistically.
She's getting away with it because she's on the "right side of history". All the people who are backing her are mentally unstable, manipulative shits who want to get "revenge" on people because of some perceived injustice they've suffered. That's why half of them pretend to be trans when they're not (Chelsea herself, Jake Alley, Nora Reed etc) or 24/7 proclaim their hatred for white people. Chelsea is just the train going the right direction so they've all latched on.

The men supporting her are all repulsive soy filled cucks or fetishists in women's clothing. They've hitched on because they share similar targets to Chelsea - the normal cis male. The women who have latched on have done so to get vengeance against those who have slighted them - normality. She's a tool to smite who others hate. That's all.
If she wasn't sucking the cock of progressive vengeance and committed some problematic atrocity like saying she liked Trump or thought kids shouldn't troon out, she'd "get away" with nothing.

The fact that people even on the other side of the coin who hate her, want to use her as a cudgel to get revenge on whom they dislike is a perfect example of this. The problem is the currency of vengeance everyone is trying to trade on. It's literally the same shit just with a different target.

Honestly, this manbaby vs dumb thot thing is what will kill the games industry in western countries and have it ported over for cheap pajeets to do, if people can't get a hold of themselves.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
As long as the IP's that she works for continue to generate money (WB and Disney make shitloads of $$$ off the IP for the movies) the parent company doesn't give a fuck what they do. Neither marvel nor DC has made any positive revenue in the last decade on their comics, all their profits are coming from the IP that they get from the movies.

The parent companies are as captialistic as it gets as they are public and owned by shareholders. Shareholders love money, if you lose money they demand change or they sell, they sell your stock goes down your company is less valuable, more sell offs, your brand suffers, etc etc etc etc.

Capitalism is alive and well in Big Business due to the influence of Shareholders/Stock Market. You fuck with some mutli-billionaire's portfolio he's going to be calling the CEO on the hotline and saying "Fix this shit ASAP!".
Last decade? Comic books haven't been the main money maker at these companies since at least the 90s.

It's all in the merchandise.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Last decade? Comic books haven't been the main money maker at these companies since at least the 90s.

It's all in the merchandise.
It's why the only real thing that got Disney to pay attention to how badly they've fucked Star Wars was when the latest iteration of toys didn't sell for shit. To the point that it apparently helped kill Toys R Us in the states.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
She’s there because she’s essentially a mascot for their ideology. They can’t allow her to fail, because if she does, then so does their ideology.
I always thought she was a bad hill to die on and a poor horse to bet on. If I was a social justice advocate, I’d try to push her out of the lime light and back anyone else. Anyone. Anita is more marketable to normies and the mainstream. Even crazy Wu would get more sympathy with average folks and can get some things done by throwing money at it. Chelsea on the other hand, has a reverse Midas touch much like Sargon and can’t complete anything. She’s totally useless and a complete liability.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At what point is she going to cross the line where even her SJW acolytes stop defending her and censoring anyone that tries to report on her? Apart from using them as pay pigs I don't understand why Reset era finds her so enduring.

Is she going to play the "waaa people posting naked photos of me online" card again since not a single journalist seems to be able to do a shred of research and find out she posted the pics herself to pron sites.
When she completely ages out. When people can no longer convince themselves or pretend that Zoe is 'young' or 'attractive' and not a disgusting, monstrous pig. The problem is, she's an 'icon' due to GG.

I guess eventually everything falls apart. People are finally realizing Talcum X isn't black and a thief.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who does anything creative should despise people like Zoe. You tinker, and learn, and improve your craft. Maybe you'll luck into some work and establish yourself. But the truth is, most people will be forever hobby writers, painters, sculptors and game developers, with small audiences and maybe get some income padding out of it.
This article describing the effect sociopaths have on killing subcultures reminds me a lot of Zoe..

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net
I always thought she was a bad hill to die on and a poor horse to bet on. If I was a social justice advocate, I’d try to push her out of the lime light and back anyone else. Anyone. Anita is more marketable to normies and the mainstream. Even crazy Wu would get more sympathy with average folks and can get some things done by throwing money at it. Chelsea on the other hand, has a reverse Midas touch much like Sargon and can’t complete anything. She’s totally useless and a complete liability.
It is if you actually care about the smokescreen of their ideology but Zoe represents what they actually want out of a social justice movement. heathercho summarized their weaponization of it and her to strike at the normals who make them work 7 whole hours on a computer and won't let them use a freshly severed dog head as an onahole in front of their infants. The problem they have is if they cast one of their own out for being a vindictive cunt they'll get more normals to support or ignore them but they lose the actual point of their movement

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
Part of the problem is the realistic fear of reprisals for being the only one to have the nerve to question the narrative. Anyone who has considered doing so is likely waiting for somebody else to make the first move. What if you break lock-step and nobody else does? Quinn is a remarkably vindictive character with a Stasi-like mentality. Are you then a marked as a target? Even if you withdraw quietly, what she if notices and mentally marks you down as disposable fodder for her #metoo list? There must be some individuals in her circle who cannot stand her, but who have opted for a survival strategy that favours sticking close and appearing to still be useful in some regard.

Then there are the sunk costs: Say, you are part of a group of individuals or an organisation who have collectively thrown their weight behind Quinn for years, no matter how appallingly she has behaved. How do you explain your sudden withdrawal of support without undermining the credibility of the nebulous social justice crusade that has been propping her up as an unimpeachable figurehead? Careers and reputations have been built off the back fat of Zoe Quinn. If her soundness as the foundation of a movement starts to crack and look shaky, then everything heaped on top of it is also at risk.

When the critical tide does turn against Quinn, which seems inevitable given her reliance upon unpredictable, over-amped emotional responses to her dramas, how will she react? She's like one of the vampires in The Lost Boys. Some explode messily when you kill them while others die quietly. Will Quinn have the sense to slink away and lick her wounds, plotting her eventual return. Or will she opt for the Scarface ending and behave like the embarrassing ex-girlfriend or boyfriend who turns up at your wedding and makes a scene.

The advocates of social justice have handcuffed themselves to a bomb with a very sensitive trigger. They were using it to hold their enemies to ransom, but it is increasingly likely that it will harm them and their cause more.

queerape

All Kinds of Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
You're viewing this way too simplistically.
She's getting away with it because she's on the "right side of history". All the people who are backing her are mentally unstable, manipulative shits who want to get "revenge" on people because of some perceived injustice they've suffered. That's why half of them pretend to be trans when they're not (Chelsea herself, Jake Alley, Nora Reed etc) or 24/7 proclaim their hatred for white people. Chelsea is just the train going the right direction so they've all latched on.

The men supporting her are all repulsive soy filled cucks or fetishists in women's clothing. They've hitched on because they share similar targets to Chelsea - the normal cis male. The women who have latched on have done so to get vengeance against those who have slighted them - normality. She's a tool to smite who others hate. That's all.
If she wasn't sucking the cock of progressive vengeance and committed some problematic atrocity like saying she liked Trump or thought kids shouldn't troon out, she'd "get away" with nothing.

The fact that people even on the other side of the coin who hate her, want to use her as a cudgel to get revenge on whom they dislike is a perfect example of this. The problem is the currency of vengeance everyone is trying to trade on. It's literally the same shit just with a different target.

Honestly, this manbaby vs dumb thot thing is what will kill the games industry in western countries and have it ported over for cheap pajeets to do, if people can't get a hold of themselves.
The only way to kill all of this bs and save the gaming industry and hot cis men is with 6 words: "lol calm down, no one cares." Zoe Quinn thrives on controversy and attention, and starving her of that is our only hope of fading her into irrelevance.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This article describing the effect sociopaths have on killing subcultures reminds me a lot of Zoe..
Your article is more about ambitious sociopaths, like CEOs and marketers and people who want to exploit the subculture for massive amounts of money. To take it ti the normies and dilute it.

Zoe is not this type of sociopath. She is not ambitious and seeks to do as little as possible while draining the people around her. She's a fat disgusting tick, burrowing in, offering nothing but wrecking the culture with her diseased, mental fucking brain.

You need to burn Zoe off with a cigarette. There's no impetus to do so within her circle.

At least with the sociopaths in that article, they raise some people up.

Part of the problem is the realistic fear of reprisals for being the only one to have the nerve to question the narrative. Anyone who has considered doing so is likely waiting for somebody else to make the first move. What if you break lock-step and nobody else does? Quinn is a remarkably vindictive character with a Stasi-like mentality. Are you then a marked as a target? Even if you withdraw quietly, what she if notices and mentally marks you down as disposable fodder for her #metoo list? There must be some individuals in her circle who cannot stand her, but who have opted for a survival strategy that favours sticking close and appearing to still be useful in some regard.

Then there are the sunk costs: Say, you are part of a group of individuals or an organisation who have collectively thrown their weight behind Quinn for years, no matter how appallingly she has behaved. How do you explain your sudden withdrawal of support without undermining the credibility of the nebulous social justice crusade that has been propping her up as an unimpeachable figurehead? Careers and reputations have been built off the back fat of Zoe Quinn. If her soundness as the foundation of a movement starts to crack and look shaky, then everything heaped on top of it is also at risk.

When the critical tide does turn against Quinn, which seems inevitable given her reliance upon unpredictable, over-amped emotional responses to her dramas, how will she react? She's like one of the vampires in The Lost Boys. Some explode messily when you kill them while others die quietly. Will Quinn have the sense to slink away and lick her wounds, plotting her eventual return. Or will she opt for the Scarface ending and behave like the embarrassing ex-girlfriend or boyfriend who turns up at your wedding and makes a scene.

The advocates of social justice have handcuffed themselves to a bomb with a very sensitive trigger. They were using it to hold their enemies to ransom, but it is increasingly likely that it will harm them and their cause more.
Zoe is a vindictive cunt, most definitely. The problem is she's fucked the right people. And when they see what happened to Alec, they're not going to go against her. She picks her targets carefully and I've got no doubt she's fucked married men and men with kids as well.

Even those people online, they can't do it because they'll get consumed by the super beta virgins who do DDOS and try to dox.

She's going to be worse for them than for us. She doesn't care about the cause or the movement and will leave them to be destroyed. They're really digging their own grave with her.

Kacchan

Joshua Moon of Las Vegas, Nevada
kiwifarms.net
If killing Alec gets her this type of attention, who's to say she won't get another poor soul to kill themselves as well? She's the type of person I see to do this kind of thing and not have any remorse for it. She'll do the most wicked things and not regret it because it gets people to pay attention to her. She's an attention whore.

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure "they" would have preferred another horse, like a legitimately talented person-of-diversity rather than a basic clout chasing thot who has to pretend to be non-binary now that "queer" is losing value. But then only a useless hanger-on like Zoe could have formed the fulcrum for the autism wars. Legitimately talented individuals wouldn't have needed to move from place to place, industry to industry, targeting weak men to use as steps on the ever sinking ladder that is her relevancy and financial security.

Eron? had the dubious honor of being the first man in her life to have the nerve and call the bitch out for being an abusive whore which in effect thrust her onto "them" to defend for all eternity when she became ground zero for GamerGate. If it wasn't for his tell-all she would have remained irrelevant, leaving unfinished projects and broken men in her wake in obscurity, shedding her skin and reinventing herself all the while to keep her past from catching up to her.

When she was thrust upon us all (sorry to keep using that phrase) as a victim of sexist abuse on the one hand and a disgusting poser on the other she was stuck, unable to slip out of the spotlight. An unaccomplished hot-topic-version of Christine Blasey Ford, she found herself adopted by all the virtuous people and raised up as an avatar for their cause. Not against Trump-through-Kavanaugh, but against Gamers.

I doubt anyone knew who she was aside from maybe a few in deep with the indie crowd, and considering the silence in which her previous victims languished (Rip Alec) I doubt even they knew how shitty of a person she was. "She may not be a professor but god damn it she made a twine game so she's a legitimate developer being harassed by evil men on the internet!"

By the time people dug through her various identities, discovered her scams and the fact she's a goon and internet troll none of that mattered anymore. The reputations of influential, powerful individuals and institutions were invested in her being a good enbie (formerly girl) who just wanted to make videogames in peace and so it can never be any other way.

Short of a clip of her calling someone a nigger or referring to trans women as "not real women" she's likely never getting cancelled. It doesn't help that the very act of looking into people's (past) actions if they are ordained is seen as evidence that you're a bigot and acting in bad faith. It is easy to deny evidence if you don't like the source. When a blatantly fraudulent larper like Brianna "as an engineer" Wu can get away with her bullshit with but a fraction of the shielding that Zoe has, how can we expect them to ever publicly recognize Zoe "I have a million names" Quinn for what she is.

The best we can hope for is that she's passively frozen out of the industries she attaches herself to, like a slow-motion version of Leigh Alexander. Seeing how she was given another job by DC after being involved in the suicide of her ex though? I think that might be optimistic as well.

TheGuntMobile99

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure "they" would have preferred another horse, like a legitimately talented person-of-diversity rather than a basic clout chasing thot who has to pretend to be non-binary now that "queer" is losing value. But then only a useless hanger-on like Zoe could have formed the fulcrum for the autism wars. Legitimately talented individuals wouldn't have needed to move from place to place, industry to industry, targeting weak men to use as steps on the ever sinking ladder that is her relevancy and financial security.

Eron? had the dubious honor of being the first man in her life to have the nerve and call the bitch out for being an abusive whore which in effect thrust her onto "them" to defend for all eternity when she became ground zero for GamerGate. If it wasn't for his tell-all she would have remained irrelevant, leaving unfinished projects and broken men in her wake in obscurity, shedding her skin and reinventing herself all the while to keep her past from catching up to her.

When she was thrust upon us all (sorry to keep using that phrase) as a victim of sexist abuse on the one hand and a disgusting poser on the other she was stuck, unable to slip out of the spotlight. An unaccomplished hot-topic-version of Christine Blasey Ford, she found herself adopted by all the virtuous people and raised up as an avatar for their cause. Not against Trump-through-Kavanaugh, but against Gamers.

I doubt anyone knew who she was aside from maybe a few in deep with the indie crowd, and considering the silence in which her previous victims languished (Rip Alec) I doubt even they knew how shitty of a person she was. "She may not be a professor but god damn it she made a twine game so she's a legitimate developer being harassed by evil men on the internet!"

By the time people dug through her various identities, discovered her scams and the fact she's a goon and internet troll none of that mattered anymore. The reputations of influential, powerful individuals and institutions were invested in her being a good enbie (formerly girl) who just wanted to make videogames in peace and so it can never be any other way.

Short of a clip of her calling someone a nigger or referring to trans women as "not real women" she's likely never getting cancelled. It doesn't help that the very act of looking into people's (past) actions if they are ordained is seen as evidence that you're a bigot and acting in bad faith. It is easy to deny evidence if you don't like the source. When a blatantly fraudulent larper like Brianna "as an engineer" Wu can get away with her bullshit with but a fraction of the shielding that Zoe has, how can we expect them to ever publicly recognize Zoe "I have a million names" Quinn for what she is.

The best we can hope for is that she's passively frozen out of the industries she attaches herself to, like a slow-motion version of Leigh Alexander. Seeing how she was given another job by DC after being involved in the suicide of her ex though? I think that might be optimistic as well.
That job had to have been given before the suicide. The fact neither marvel or dc has cancelled her involvement is an issue though, but that may be because they're worried "Comics give in to Nazi Pedo Rapist Trolls" is worse for the overall brand than the alternative and will not give her new books :optimistic: but iirc shes in comics to begin with because her game grifts shrunk

Tsusaba109

kiwifarms.net
This is from Neogaf, hoping it's true :

It's fucked but she has a contract, her original book didn't sale what so ever, and DC cann'd the Vertigo line she was under. They have to give her something until the contract is up, plus she's played nice under the rules they set. She's kept DC's name off her twitter (something DC will fire you for) and none of the other writers deal with her so they don't complain.

I don't see DC keeping her when her contract is up, she doesn't sale books or bring in new readers (and chases away old ones), and with WB about the cut the comics if DC doesn't start selling better, well, you can see where I'm headed with that.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
This is from Neogaf, hoping it's true :

It's fucked but she has a contract, her original book didn't sale what so ever, and DC cann'd the Vertigo line she was under. They have to give her something until the contract is up, plus she's played nice under the rules they set. She's kept DC's name off her twitter (something DC will fire you for) and none of the other writers deal with her so they don't complain.

I don't see DC keeping her when her contract is up, she doesn't sale books or bring in new readers (and chases away old ones), and with WB about the cut the comics if DC doesn't start selling better, well, you can see where I'm headed with that.
Can you toss out a link to the thread?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino