Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Oh Gods No! You don't want to Hit That in any context. Why would you want to touch this disease ridden crazy chick? Don't feed into her bullshit. Let her die fat depressed and alone surrounded by dead pets.
Pretty much this along with the standard Kiwi rules. Don't provoke or mess with the cow, she's always going to have her orbiters but the vast majority of people are not going to buy her stories and every misdeed she does just adds to the list.

Anyone who's been following the other holy autism war would know that getting a gig at Marvel and DC means getting to hang with a bunch of "woke" twitter warriors rather than any modern day Jack Kirby or Stan Lee anyway.

King Joffrey

kiwifarms.net
I think the difference in this particular case is that these tech bloggers that always support Zoe and promote her and help her realize her grifts are people she personally knows or are in her beta orbit and she potentially fucked.
Okay, but I think that’s different. Now we’re talking about game “journalists” who make $35k a year and remain in the orbit of chubby blue-haired feminist micro-celebrities like Zoe because they think being “allies” is gonna get them pussy. Even if it comes with more drama than a box full of Shakespeare plays, because these dudes are thirsty as fuck.

I don’t want to speak ill of the dead, and I think he was the victim of a galactic ego trying to reset her 15-minute timer, but Alec Howolka knew precisely what he was getting into when he decided to slide into Quinn’s DMs and play the “I’m a feminist ally and I totally sympathize with you” game.

Dude was almost certainly thinking she wouldn’t turn on him because he supports the cause and is totally down with her ideology, but he was wrong. And anyone who gets involved with her goes in knowing that this is a person responsible for one of the biggest dramas in the history of the internet. A person who eats and breathes drama and has based her entire career on being a victim. A person who will do anything for more attention.

Pretty much this along with the standard Kiwi rules. Don't provoke or mess with the cow, she's always going to have her orbiters but the vast majority of people are not going to buy her stories and every misdeed she does just adds to the list.

Anyone who's been following the other holy autism war would know that getting a gig at Marvel and DC means getting to hang with a bunch of "woke" twitter warriors rather than any modern day Jack Kirby or Stan Lee anyway.
This highlights the danger of working with SJWs in any capacity, or even acknowledging them.

Their books don’t sell. Quinn’s books didn’t sell shit, the hateful Roxanne Gay’s Wakanda comic was a bomb, and Leigh Alexander’s feminist gaming rag folded in like three months.

You’d think an adult at one of these companies, or even the shareholders, would step in and say enough is enough. But they can’t do that, because if they discontinue those titles they’ll get ripped to shreds on Twitter and accused of being anti-woman, anti-minority, and just straight up bigots.

There is no room for things like facts, sales figures or basic accountability where SJWs are concerned, so even a perfectly valid, sane business decision will be spun into an emotional saga about how Marvel or DC hates women. Dozens of shitty “journalists” will pick it up, take the side of the SJWs, and the companies will be forced to keep losing money on these SJW vanity projects or else be “canceled” by the online hate mob.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
I don’t want to speak ill of the dead, and I think he was the victim of a galactic ego trying to reset her 15-minute timer, but Alec Howolka knew precisely what he was getting into when he decided to slide into Quinn’s DMs and play the “I’m a feminist ally and I totally sympathize with you” game.

Dude was almost certainly thinking she wouldn’t turn on him because he supports the cause and is totally down with her ideology, but he was wrong. And anyone who gets involved with her goes in knowing that this is a person responsible for one of the biggest dramas in the history of the internet. A person who eats and breathes drama and has based her entire career on being a victim. A person who will do anything for more attention.
Hey retard, he dated her three years BEFORE GamerGate. No one knew who she was back then.

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
This highlights the danger of working with SJWs in any capacity, or even acknowledging them.

Their books don’t sell. Quinn’s books didn’t sell shit, the hateful Roxanne Gay’s Wakanda comic was a bomb, and Leigh Alexander’s feminist gaming rag folded in like three months.

You’d think an adult at one of these companies, or even the shareholders, would step in and say enough is enough. But they can’t do that, because if they discontinue those titles they’ll get ripped to shreds on Twitter and accused of being anti-woman, anti-minority, and just straight up bigots.

There is no room for things like facts, sales figures or basic accountability where SJWs are concerned, so even a perfectly valid, sane business decision will be spun into an emotional saga about how Marvel or DC hates women. Dozens of shitty “journalists” will pick it up, take the side of the SJWs, and the companies will be forced to keep losing money on these SJW vanity projects or else be “canceled” by the online hate mob.
There’s literally no point worrying about this shit, it’s a problem that’ll sort itself out eventually. Mainstream comics are failing, woke rags (gaming-related or not) are failing, fucking Star Wars is failing. Who cares if she gets to be captain of a sinking ship for a year?. It might take one year or five, but what matters is that it’s not sustainable, and “winning” this battle is simply a matter of waiting them out until they implode on themselves. I don’t think Zoe Quinn is gonna get the comeuppance she deserves, but I doubt she’ll see much of the success and audience she craves in her future.

SlimyCuntStain

we all just wanna be moist
kiwifarms.net
Okay, but I think that’s different. Now we’re talking about game “journalists” who make $35k a year and remain in the orbit of chubby blue-haired feminist micro-celebrities like Zoe because they think being “allies” is gonna get them pussy. Even if it comes with more drama than a box full of Shakespeare plays, because these dudes are thirsty as fuck.

I think you're dead right about everything, but to be fair to Alec, while we, - in 2019, - know that Quinn is responsible for one of the biggest dramas in the history of the internet, he didn't know that in 2012. Social justice wasn't mainstream enough to be as obviously retarded as we now know it is.

I think like most non-activists who believe in Social Justice, he believed in it not maliciously, but ignorantly. It's probably safe to say that by 2019 he was a little more cynical about the whole thing and his part in it.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s literally no point worrying about this shit, it’s a problem that’ll sort itself out eventually. Mainstream comics are failing, woke rags (gaming-related or not) are failing, fucking Star Wars is failing. Who cares if she gets to be captain of a sinking ship for a year?. It might take one year or five, but what matters is that it’s not sustainable, and “winning” this battle is simply a matter of waiting them out until they implode on themselves. I don’t think Zoe Quinn is gonna get the comeuppance she deserves, but I doubt she’ll see much of the success and audience she craves in her future.
If nothing else we benefit by watching her jump from one geeky-gone-mainstream industry to another in her neverending quest to fail upwards into a position that allows her to fund her trips to Japan in some way other than on her knees, which we will all track with great interest and much laughter. She's rapidly running out of options. This time next year she'll have moved on to wrestling or MMA or something equally ridiculous.

What happened with Holowka was fucked up but I can't help wondering how close to the tipping point he was before the accusations dropped. He clearly didn't have much of a support structure the days leading up to it because by all appearances when his fellow devs dropped him he had very few other people on whom to rely.

Whatever the case there's too much moralfagging ITT and I can't wait for her to tweet something to send half the people here into another frothing rage about memes and TAKING HER DOWN

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you're dead right about everything, but to be fair to Alec, while we, - in 2019, - know that Quinn is responsible for one of the biggest dramas in the history of the internet, he didn't know that in 2012. Social justice wasn't mainstream enough to be as obviously exceptional as we now know it is.

I think like most non-activists who believe in Social Justice, he believed in it not maliciously, but ignorantly. It's probably safe to say that by 2019 he was a little more cynical about the whole thing and his part in it.
Yeah, but everyone has their own agency. Just because someone slithers up to you, doesn't mean you take it into your home. Or fuck it.
You have to have some self-accountability for the people you bring into your life.

He was obviously also off-kilter, because he bought someone into his home very fast. He was also probably controlling and weird. Like attracted like.

If he wasn't mentally ill, he could have said "Yes, perhaps I wasn't the best person back then, but both of us weren't.
I have since gotten help.".

Instead he killed himself. I doubt he was "cynical" about social justice.

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand it either. A business lives and dies on profit. If a comic doesn't sell shit, it gets cancelled - who the writer is or what accolades it got don't matter. It's already proven that Quinn's name doesn't boost sales, and if anything, based on the poor numbers that Goddess Mode had, it hurts sales. The screeching of fat rainbow haired harpies on Twitter has no meaning outside of Twitter, so anyone with a brain would just ignore them, and hire writers with actual talent who don't drive people to suicide by lying for attention.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Why do people keep thinking she can write?
It's not her being able to write as corruption and spite. IE the aristocracy of pull (in the case of Andy Khouri) and in the case of Ryall and Samanat (IDW and Marvel) pure spite towards fans.

Something very interesting has happened: The indie gamedev scene and it's minions have shut the fuck up. The Kotaku gang, Jason Schreier, Luke Plunkett, Nathan Grayson, etc, have been completely and utterly silent on this story. It's like they know they completely blew it and that they're going to be eaten alive unless they bunker down and wait it out. It's not gonna happen. People are never gonna forget this one.
I'll toss in some cynical food for thought and add this: perhaps Zoe didn't clear her scheme to falsely accuse Alex of rape with her enablers in the press.

IE Zoe and Alex's business partners plotted this in secret (if you believe that there was a conspiracy plot between the two), without prepping the gaming press of their scheme. The press covers it and rolls with it because no one wants to suffer Zoe's wrath but then Alex kills himself. And the press shuts down.

This would lend substance to the conspiracy angle that this was a concentrated plot to gaslight Alex into suicide to allow his partners to eliminate someone for financial reasons. If Zoe and company went to her media cronies beforehand with their plot to kill Alex for financial reasons, there is the chance that SOMEONE would have leaked it out what they were planning.

Last edited:

SlimyCuntStain

we all just wanna be moist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but everyone has their own agency. Just because someone slithers up to you, doesn't mean you take it into your home. Or fuck it.
You have to have some self-accountability for the people you bring into your life.

He was obviously also off-kilter, because he bought someone into his home very fast. He was also probably controlling and weird. Like attracted like.

If he wasn't mentally ill, he could have said "Yes, perhaps I wasn't the best person back then, but both of us weren't.
I have since gotten help.".

Instead he killed himself. I doubt he was "cynical" about social justice.
Of course he had agency, and of course he's accountable. I'm just saying that fucking Zoe Quinn in 2012 is a very different act to fucking Zoe Quinn in 2019.

Alec Holowka said:
It's being perceived by feminists one way and MRA douchebags another way.
Like both parties are just taking what they need to validate their positions.
Alec Holowka said:
I don't know, it's clearly not because she's a woman, it's because she's a shitty person.
To me, this satisfies the definition of 'cynical'.

MirrorNoir

kiwifarms.net
And they failed because Zack didn't surround himself with these people and rely on them. They're like vampires. For them to properly suck you dry, you have to let them in.
Also, they were so fucking arrogant with their attempt to ruin Zack that they did it in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT. Which allowed their plans to be routed ASAP.

Zack as lucky that his enemies were THAT fucking blind with rage and arrogant as fuck that they struck out at him in broad daylight under the misguided belief that there would be no consequence. In part because the lunatic left comic press never thought that Youtube (which they did not control with an iron fist) could be weaponized against them and strike back harder than anyone on their side could.

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
There's that brief flash of Chelsea right there in the video. What exactly went down between the 2 of them?
I saw her do a rant video about Chelsea getting a job with DC announced less than a day after the tweets came out which contradicted her claims about the relationship. For a comic titled Deathbringer no less. Her last title with DC helped kill the Vertigo imprint. All kinds of wrong for her to get hired back to DC, at least that week. Half a day later, probably less than a day after the video was published, she was gone.

I guess if a Quatering did such a video, he'll get dismissed as an alt-right incel. But when a girl does that video, they probably feel threatened.

MirrorNoir

kiwifarms.net
I look forward to Star Wars Episode 69: A New Ho, where Leia turns to the Dark Side because Yoda wouldn't let her be a Jedi Master even after sucking on his Lightsaber.
Won't happened but not for the reasons you would hope.

It's since been leaked that Lucas never gave up complete ownership of Star Wars, in that Disney has to give him a cut of the money made off of ANYTHING OG Trilogy related Disney does with Star Wars.

To the extent that true purpose of Episodes 7-9 was A. to introduce a rip-off of the original trilogy that Disney owns lock stock and barrel and B. Using the original cast for one last time to bait people into watching the Disney films and force them to shill the Disney OC characters.

It's why the Star Wars theme park was 99.9% Disney SW. They didn't want to give Lucas a dime off of the money made by the park.

Once Episode 9 ends, I would not be shocked if Disney doesn't vault everything Episode 1-6 and embargo Leia and company from public view to shill their own OCs. They've already prepping the Disney owned replacement for Boba Fett and Rian Johnson's still not canceled "trilogy" he got a reward for raping the franchise in TLJ as the future of the series. The Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan project and the Clone Wars finale series are most likely the last hurrah for the original Star Wars franchise, since the Prequel Trilogy is the last surviving bit of Star Wars lore unraped and once they are done, then Disney will move heaven and earth to bury the pre-Disney buyout part of the franchise.

captn_kettle

kiwifarms.net
Why do people keep thinking she can write?
They don't, they just think she's hot shit around the nu-age geek squad and can generate some revenue off her Zoe Post fame. And then when her writing is ultimately dogshit, the comics don't sell and she's given the boot, Vice can come along and produce an expose or a documentary on Zoe and her latest things that she's fucking whining about.

Tsusaba109

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Alec was so close to the edge and Zoe just lightly tapped him , she drove a truck trough his house. Not only was the game he was working on now dead , his former colleagues said they believed Zoe and one of his current colleagues Albertine Watson believed he was a rapist. Apparently he spent a year closely working with Albertine and travelling with her, he introduced her to his family , tried hitting on her then he reads her twitter how she's groveling and apologizing to Zoe fully believing he was a rapist.

By the post millennial article he wasn't buying anything journalists and Zoe said back in 2014, and as he saw his psycho ex girlfriend become the face of feminism and indie gaming and have a speech before the UN, something similar to "clown world" must have crossed his mind, so I don't think he was fully on board with SJWs either

Last edited:

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This'll have to be nipped in the bud at some point. Allowing them to ruin everything shouldn't be kosher.