Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Punch Nazis? More like, punch Zoe.
She's not worth going to jail over. I'd rather watch her inexorable slide into irrelevance than watch a decent person get in trouble for making her a knuckle sandwich. And the only people she's really hurt so far seem to be other SJWs (a.k.a. the only people stupid enough to embrace an obvious viper to their bosom. )

MsStevieMarie

Foxtrot Alfa Golf
kiwifarms.net
She's not worth going to jail over. I'd rather watch her inexorable slide into irrelevance than watch a decent person get in trouble for making her a knuckle sandwich. And the only people she's really hurt so far seem to be other SJWs (a.k.a. the only people stupid enough to embrace an obvious viper to their bosom. )
What if we get a shitty person to do it? Hey Randi, if you're reading this free KFC for a month if you break that bitch's jaw. Come on girl, I know you're hungry.

Hurrem

Autistic English
kiwifarms.net
I started to follow the case of Alec Holowka recently and somehow I ended up here, I've been lurking for a couple of days before joining (even though I knew about the existence of this site from before) because this seem to be one of the only places where people are talking about this.

And I don't know why but it hit me pretty hard, this dude lost his reputation, his job, his mental health and his life in just a span of a few days due to some tweets from this person, it's so fucked up. And the worst is I feel the coverage of this is pretty lackluster.

I was vaguely familiar with Zoe Quinn before this since I didn't follow gamergate back in the day, so I decided to read the Zoe post yesterday and she's exactly like a friend I used to have. This friend was a compulsive liar, she lied for attention like she needed oxygen to breath but also she was incredible sociable, she just seemed to have a way to get along with all the people she met pretty easily, it came very natural to her, so she knew EVERYBODY, I figure that's why ZQ is so well connected, also, it seems she's is very protected by the media and her name sort of became a brand, that if you support means that you are supporting feminism and social justice, and if you are againts you are a gamergate troll, all her shady stuff gets swept under the rug or spoken in secret so as to not ruin this narrative they constructed around this person.

Anyhow I supposed she will face legal consequences for this right? Something like that case of Michelle Carter. I guess we''ll have to wait until when the family decides to speak on this, and what will they do about it, if they decide to leave things like this or if they will ask for an investigation on the allegations. Which let's be real if some rando on kiwi could start finding holes in it by dugging up old tweets, I very much doubt they would hold water in an actual investigation.

Bibendum

Rubber baron
kiwifarms.net
Anyhow I supposed she will face legal consequences for this right? Something like that case of Michelle Carter. I guess we''ll have to wait until when the family decides to speak on this, and what will they do about it, if they decide to leave things like this or if they will ask for an investigation on the allegations. Which let's be real if some rando on kiwi could start finding holes in it by dugging up old tweets, I very much doubt they would hold water in an actual investigation.
There are a number of people in this thread who are unrealistically hopeful that this will happen, but there's no chance. I've posted about this before -- this case really isn't like the Carter case, Zoe is an American citizen covered by 1A, and she didn't break any laws. Some people think a wrongful death suit could succeed, but even if it could (which it wouldn't), you'd need a very dogged family to push the issue. Which isn't happening in this case.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please don't threaten violence, Zoe's friends will just screencap it and use it to more effectively paint Zoe as a victim, and make us look like the bad guys.
None of us are threatening her. But if she manipulates the wrong soyboy and finds herself on the wrong end of a murder/suicide, I don’t think any of us would see it as a great loss.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What we learned here is nothing we say or do matters. She gets to work for Marvel now. She will be working on Star Wars by 2020.
I look forward to Star Wars Episode 69: A New Ho, where Leia turns to the Dark Side because Yoda wouldn't let her be a Jedi Master even after sucking on his Lightsaber.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I look forward to Star Wars Episode 69: A New Ho, where Leia turns to the Dark Side because Yoda wouldn't let her be a Jedi Master even after sucking on his Lightsaber.
Oh god, she is just the type they would put on some Leia miniseries. Leia and Rose, 2 Bad Space Bitches. Snarky comment on Boba Fett being clumsy on page 4. Flashback to here at Jabba's palace where she was bossing him around behind the scenes.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Oh Gods No! You don't want to Hit That in any context. Why would you want to touch this disease ridden crazy chick? Don't feed into her bullshit. Let her die fat depressed and alone surrounded by dead pets.
Pretty much this along with the standard Kiwi rules. Don't provoke or mess with the cow, she's always going to have her orbiters but the vast majority of people are not going to buy her stories and every misdeed she does just adds to the list.

Anyone who's been following the other holy autism war would know that getting a gig at Marvel and DC means getting to hang with a bunch of "woke" twitter warriors rather than any modern day Jack Kirby or Stan Lee anyway.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino